Trump's massively wrong priority, trade over the wall

Which is more important for Trump to deliver on first?

• Total voters

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
I know many of you support both. But it's unbelievable to me that Trump is going to the wall (ar ar) over a trade war with China right after he signed a massive pork bill with no wall. I want him to shut down the government until we get the wall. That was his central campaign promise, and he was right. The American people do not as Chuck Schumer learned prioritize illegal aliens over US citizens.

So what about it Trumpers, is this the right priority? Or should he have dug in over the wall first? Note I'm asking you which is first, I am not saying if you pick one, you are against the other

I wish he would go back to golfing and giving pep rallies. The first 9 months or os of his term the economy was booming right along, then he started to make decisions. and so far the results are what one would predte by his success at making business decisions in the "real world", shitty.

Don't underestimate Trump, he's setting up the GOP leadership for an ass whooping. This budget only lasts 6 months, when they come back to him in 6 months this battle will get underway. Can they come back to him a 2nd time with this crap? Nope, and certainly not just before the midterms.

Don't underestimate Trump, he's setting up the GOP leadership for an ass whooping. This budget only lasts 6 months, when they come back to him in 6 months this battle will get underway. Can they come back to him a 2nd time with this crap? Nope, and certainly not just before the midterms.

I predict that on Sept 28th they will pass a Continuing Resolution that takes the budget fight past the midterm elections and lets the new people deal with it

What kind of mayo?

Dukes!

upload_2018-3-25_12-43-5.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
My guess is that fake republicans who claim to support the building of the wall are really trying to split the republican base. It's barely been a freaking year with the President having to deal with a witch hunt by an independent prosecutor, two hurricanes, a democrat activist turned killer who shot up a republican baseball team not to mention the economy and constant sniping from every single media outlet except Fox. Give the freaking guy a break, we still have three years to go.

My guess is that fake republicans who claim to support the building of the wall are really trying to split the republican base. It's barely been a freaking year with the President having to deal with a witch hunt by an independent prosecutor, two hurricanes, a democrat activist turned killer who shot up a republican baseball team not to mention the economy and constant sniping from every single media outlet except Fox. Give the freaking guy a break, we still have three years to go.

do you think you'll have enough sorry excuses to get through the midterms?

do you think you'll have enough sorry excuses to get through the midterms?

5 years from now when Trump is back living in Trump Towers they will still be making excuses.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Forum List

Back