Trump's massively wrong priority, trade over the wall

Which is more important for Trump to deliver on first?

• Total voters
I know many of you support both. But it's unbelievable to me that Trump is going to the wall (ar ar) over a trade war with China right after he signed a massive pork bill with no wall. I want him to shut down the government until we get the wall. That was his central campaign promise, and he was right. The American people do not as Chuck Schumer learned prioritize illegal aliens over US citizens.

So what about it Trumpers, is this the right priority? Or should he have dug in over the wall first? Note I'm asking you which is first, I am not saying if you pick one, you are against the other
Trump is wrong about both trade wars and the ‘wall’ of bigotry and hate.

At least Trump is consistent at being wrong.

Just seeing where we are with this trade war.

So we have a tariff on China’s steel and aluminum. In retaliation they are now putting a tariff on... their food. I wonder who is going to win this one.

I know many of you support both. But it's unbelievable to me that Trump is going to the wall (ar ar) over a trade war with China right after he signed a massive pork bill with no wall. I want him to shut down the government until we get the wall. That was his central campaign promise, and he was right. The American people do not as Chuck Schumer learned prioritize illegal aliens over US citizens.

So what about it Trumpers, is this the right priority? Or should he have dug in over the wall first? Note I'm asking you which is first, I am not saying if you pick one, you are against the other

Gurgling Marx to the classics! Clayton the Blowhard's latest album.

Any functioning adult would know that importing a million poor workers a year flooding our schools, medical centers, welfare rolls and prisons a year carrying drugs and weapons is a bad thing. You're just so lost in leftist ideology that you can't perform basic reasoning

Any functioning adult would know that importing a million poor workers a year flooding our schools, medical centers, welfare rolls and prisons a year carrying drugs and weapons is a bad thing. You're just so lost in leftist ideology that you can't perform basic reasoning
It's AGAINST THE LAW..............Our elected leaders swore and oath to uphold the Constitution and the laws of our land..............Not PICK AND CHOOSE which one they will enforce like the last administration..................that is a VIOLATION of that oath...........Sanctuary cities are also a VIOLATION of their oaths...........

The law should be enforced..........If you don't like the laws then compromise for a law that will fix most of it................In compromise neither side gets everything they want.............but eventually you get a compromise that you can live with.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

It's AGAINST THE LAW..............Our elected leaders swore and oath to uphold the Constitution and the laws of our land..............Not PICK AND CHOOSE which one they will enforce like the last administration..................that is a VIOLATION of that oath...........Sanctuary cities are also a VIOLATION of their oaths...........

The law should be enforced..........If you don't like the laws then compromise for a law that will fix most of it................In compromise neither side gets everything they want.............but eventually you get a compromise that you can live with.

True, my point though is that leftists know what they are doing. No one on the planet other than American Democrats would think that a million people from a shithole country should have free access to enter their country and flood their educational system, medical facilities, prisons and welfare roles.

Democrats are just not to be believed. Literally

Forum List

Back