Trump's lawyers: He didn't take an oath to defend the Constitution

Don't imply. Anything can be implied. The only reason you and the rest of these dunderheads want to imply is because they fucked it up in the beginning. There is no presidential oath to support the constitution. Thar means no charge of failure to abide by an oath.
Help me out. How do you preserve, protect, and defend, without supporting?

Interesting. The only way to be President is to swear the oath of office. It’s in the Constitution. The text of the oath has been sworn to by every President.

So tell me again how there was no oath?

In their world, they can just say it, and it's "Truth".

Just like he didn't talk about using the military domestically. It just never happened.

Just like he didn't say he wanted to suspend the Constitution. It just never happened.

He's telling us what he would do, and they're defending it. Either they don't understand what they're supporting, or they DO understand, don't care about the Constitution and want this mentally ill con man as dictator.

Help me out. How do you preserve, protect, and defend, without supporting?

I will try to explain this. There is an oath. The oath is to preserve, protect and defend. there is a charge of violating that oath by not supporting. Is the oath violated? Of course not. By the terms of the oath itself there was no violation. Either change the oath or charge Trump with the correct violation.

We know he doesn't support it. He didn't defend it, nor does he want to preserve it.

That's the Neo-GOP for ya.......

Forum List

Back