Trump's latest attack on the Transgender community. Gay community is next.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
That's how predators like wolves and hyena's work. Sneak up, pick out the weakest and attack them first.

Sessions Denounced for 'Appalling Assault' on Transgender Workers' Rights

Trump Justice Department Ends Transgender Workplace Protections

The country is distracted with Hurricanes and Nuclear Trade deals and Russia. Now is the time to attack.

Here is the GOP hate list:

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Is does occasionally change a little. Where Jews are used to be the poor. But I think the poor has fallen out of the top 10.

But with the attack on healthcare and with 9 million children losing their healthcare, perhaps we should change Jews with Children.

Since Trump has been president, we have seen attacks on:
Gays
Muslims
Blacks
Hispanics
Liberals
The sick and disabled

And there is over three years to go.

Why won't the deranged liberal men respect women's privacy rights and stay out of the women's restrooms, dressing rooms, locker rooms and showers?

with all the makeup and hairspray Cheetoboi uses I've wondered about him having a transgender side.

his wife prolly spends less time in front of a mirror.

she spends less time in his bedroom fer sure.

I think it's great that Trump is moving against the peculiar fondness for sexual perversions that have been building up in U.S. law for too long now. He's doing a great job, just striking down the legal atrocities one by one, week after week.

I think it's great that Trump is moving against the peculiar fondness for sexual perversions that have been building up in U.S. law for too long now. He's doing a great job, just striking down the legal atrocities one by one, week after week.

yeah with NK and Iran ass deep in nuclear power,crushing transgenders is deff top of the list ...

:haha:

• Banned
Wow, look at what these Republicans say. We can all feel the hate.

A Transgender Republicans on the USMB are so, so terrified of:

andreja-1410x19403111111111.jpg

Terrifying.

10-most-famous-transgender-women-you-should-know-2.jpg

And, they want this guy to go to the woman's room:

160316-cover-contest-mens-health-623a_881367a391e180e926c1550194ce7e23.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Ah, which guy do you ask? How many of these guys are transgender and were born a woman?
none
all

I can feel the terror.

• Banned
God, right wingers are such pu$$ies. No wonder Trump grabbed them up.

Wow, look at what these Republicans say. We can all feel the hate.

A Transgender Republicans on the USMB are so, so terrified of:

andreja-1410x19403111111111.jpg

Terrifying.

10-most-famous-transgender-women-you-should-know-2.jpg

And, they want this guy to go to the woman's room:

160316-cover-contest-mens-health-623a_881367a391e180e926c1550194ce7e23.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Ah, which guy do you ask? How many of these guys are transgender and were born a woman?
none
all

I can feel the terror.
170111203708-michelle-obama-2-full-169.jpg

That woman is a transvestite? Now THAT I believe. I always thought there was something peculiar about her looks.

170111203708-michelle-obama-2-full-169.jpg

yeah with NK and Iran ass deep in nuclear power,crushing transgenders is deff top of the list ...

Crushing? Crushing is what NoKo has in store. The Trump administration has stopped protecting the employment of transvestites as if they were women, which they aren't if they started out as males. This is hardly crushing anyone, but it is excellent because these people are crazy and crazy people should NOT be a protected employment class!

Forum List

Back