Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

So you put your opinion of homosexuality above the Word of God. That's your right. However, I suggest you be honest about it. When you claim you're a Christian then refuse the authority of Scripture, your hypocrisy is glaring. Just a helpful suggestion.
The word of God also says that Biden was chosen by God himself.

Ok, now we know you're not a Christian. Therefore, everything you say regarding Christianity can be ignored. Thanks.

I am sure that will help you sleep better at night.

Using this logic, anything you sau about Dem can be ignroed since you are not one.

Using this logic anything you say about gay people can be ignored since you are not one.

Using this logic anything you say about women can be ignored since you are not one.

Using this logic anything you say about the President can be ignored since you are not one.

You really should read your bible, it is full of all sorts of good stuff.

:itsok:

Romans 13 1
The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong.

I am sure that will help you sleep better at night.

Using this logic, anything you can about Dem can be ignroed since you are not one.

Using this logic anything you say about gay people can be ignored since you are not one.

Using this logic anything you say about women can be ignored since you are not one.

Using this logic anything you say about the President can be ignored since you are not one.
Sure. Put me on ignore.

Governments.
Governing authorities. So Joe Biden was established by God. How dare you question His wisdom.

1Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good.

A great and very very very old book, so old that people had to be reminded to go away from their house dig a hole for a toilet. You can find something in there to support any thing & also some thing to deny it. It has been written and and copied so many times by men not by God. Faith is good, but never to be used to foster Hate.

God does not agree with you, you should know if if you read your bible.
Not using your definition that only gay people can be deviant they are not. But using one that is not steeped in hate they are.
iu
I had to break out my Yoda translator for that 2nd line

1. Post a verse or two you will.
2. Deviant sex by definition involves the anus it does.

I read the title as "Trump's immortality and his support by Christians"
Still flabbergasted by the amount of vapid, pointless TDS threads and I'm not wasting any more time here. Don't you have something productive to do?
At least 4chan knows irony

Forum List

Back