Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

But you overlook it. Again...your values are worthless; your character is non-existent.

Now you're going to argue that you are "hiring him to do a job" or some other malarkey. Shove it up your ass you worthless piece of shit.
So wait.. are you saying you vet anyone you support in any way to see if they’ve ever acted wrongly towards another in their private lives? Is that the standard you’re demanding? How does that work? Is that what you do? I’m genuinely curious…

I would assume you do because you’re vehemently demanding it if others.

But.. My guess is that you don’t.. because I don’t think there’s a way possible to do so. The old leftist “rules for thee but not for me” ideal.. such narcissism and classism from these types, it seeps out of your pores.You’re like Al Gore lecturing on climate change while traveling the globe in private jets.

Your message is “YOU guys act to a high standard I conveniently define, and if you don’t at a 100% rate you have NO CREDIBILITY… (I WONT, but YOU guys HAVE to”) ;)

Like, GTFO of here with that nonsense

Last edited:
The parishioners are being fleeced big time in this scenario. That money should go to the poor ad Jesus has declared.
Small time too, my wife was a victim, years ago, listening to...... of course her girlfriend, both never went again or looked back.

1. In general Left-wingers, aka democrats, are very pro-abortion, and Right-wingers, aka Republicans, are more pro-life.

Since I found out that the right winger Hitler and the left winger Stalin lived from people who fought on good, moral reasons for right wingers against the left winger Stalin and his criminals and for left wingers against the right-winger Hitler and his criminals I started to speculate whether "the beast" which is said it rules the world eats the souls of masses of people not only top-down and down-top but also left-right and right-left.

But as you say, when the fathers abandon their responsibilities, and the mothers have no means of support, abortion is chosen more often than adoption. Trump appointed several Pro-Life Supreme court justices, who overturned Roe v Wade and made abortions a State responsibility and NOT a Federal one.

Roe vs Wade was always wrong. It's a good sign that the Supreme Court of the USA found this out. But the same Supreme Court made a very big mistake in case of ... let me call it "a totally wrong holiness of weapons".

2. My conscience is very clear regarding the Afghans.

I don't know how often I have to repeat why it is in this way. This makes your "moral" with you.

The US did more than we should have offering them modernization. The Afghans chose their path.

You never showed them any path. You taught them to use weapons - that was all. Who not knows what to fight for - for what to fight? Weapons help nothing.

3. True birth control pills have side effects, but the risk of pregnancy generally supersedes the side-effect worries. I'm a great-grandfather x6.

?

4. I'd probably say "religions" are the bridge between the ancients and us. The Leftists are defining church goers as "domestic terrorists" because we don't support their new fucked-up life styles.

?

5. So you can't say what Kamala is fighting for.

no comment

I agree. She is an idiot.

Why are all US-Americans idiots? Because they are like you?

I hope the democrats pick her to run in 2024.

Ravi Shankar's daughter is very talented.

"Talented" is an underestimation in her case. And her name is Anoushka Shankar. Anoushka is a nice name.

Nice video. It will be interesting to see who of us will be forgiven, and who will not...

Forgiven? ... Hmm ... Are you able to forgive to yourselve what will bring you into your own personal hell?

Last edited:
Since I found out that the right winger Hitler and the left winger Stalin lived from people who fought on good, moral reasons for right wingers against the left winger Stalin and his criminals and for left wingers against the right-winger Hitler and his criminals I started to speculate whether "the beast" which is said it rules the world eats the souls of masses of people not only top-down and down-top but also left-right and right-left.

Roe vs Wade was always wrong. It's a good sign that the Supreme Court of the USA found this out. But the same Supreme Court made a very big mistake in case of ... let me call it "a totally wrong holiness of weapons".

I don't know how often I have to repeat why it is in this way. This makes your "moral" with you.
You never showed them any path. You taught them to use weapons - that was all. Who not knows what to fight for - for what to fight? Weapons help nothing.

no comment

Why are all US-Americans idiots? Because they are like you?

"Talented" is an underestimation in her case.

Forgiven? ... Hmm ... Are you able to forgive to yourself what will bring you into your own personal hell?
1. As a German, Hitler and Stalin are probably important figures to you. To Americans, current events are much more important than Hitler or Stalin. Nostradamus predicted WW3. That is a much more important consideration for the US. The problem is identifying the next Hitler, "the beast" who would start WW3. Can WW3 be prevented?

2. The Supreme Court is bound by the US Constitution, it shouldn't make new laws. The 2nd Amendment says that our right to bear arms "shall not be infringed". Period.

3. Yes letting the Afghans sink or swim on their own is "moral". We actually should have pulled out 10 or 15 years sooner and saved billions. Some cultures are destined to stay in the past with their outdated religious beliefs. They won't change their path. Education is frowned upon. Teachers are slaughtered.

4. You type nonsense with no examples or rationale'. Most Americans are not idiots. Kamala Harris and Joe Biden are idiots. I can give you reasons why they are idiots.

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
China loves Biden for abandoning AFG’s motherlode of rare metals to them!
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden proposed forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt (unconstitutional)
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
Xiden let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US and send back the data, TRAITOR.
Xiden blew-up the Nord Stream pipelines?! WTF? That is an act of war against Russia.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe or Kamala

5. Time will tell how I lived my life when I'm judged. It will be interesting.

1. As a German, Hitler and Stalin are probably important figures to you. To Americans, current events are much more important than Hitler or Stalin. Nostradamus predicted WW3. That is a much more important consideration for the US. The problem is identifying the next Hitler, "the beast" who would start WW3. Can WW3 be prevented?

It's enough now. I will end this stupid senseless empty-phrase discussion with you now.

2. The Supreme Court is bound by the US Constitution, it shouldn't make new laws. The 2nd Amendment says that our right to bear arms "shall not be infringed". Period.

3. Yes letting the Afghans sink or swim on their own is "moral". We actually should have pulled out 10 or 15 years sooner and saved billions. Some cultures are destined to stay in the past with their outdated religious beliefs. They won't change their path. Education is frowned upon. Teachers are slaughtered.

4. You type nonsense with no examples or rationale'. Most Americans are not idiots. Kamala Harris and Joe Biden are idiots. I can give you reasons why they are idiots.

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
China loves Biden for abandoning AFG’s motherlode of rare metals to them!
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden proposed forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt (unconstitutional)
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
Xiden let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US and send back the data, TRAITOR.
Xiden blew-up the Nord Stream pipelines?! WTF? That is an act of war against Russia.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe or Kamala

5. Time will tell how I lived my life when I'm judged. It will be interesting.

I can see how a non-Christian already pre-disposted to hate any Republican in the WH would be upset that Christians support trump in spite of his multiple marriage, and reputed affairs. I'll see if I can explain it:

Christians of the type that support Trump hate the sin but love the sinner. They believe in forgiveness and renewal. If Trump claims that he has become a Christian and left his formerly sinful life behind, Christians must accept it, because they want their own sins to be forgiven also. If Trump is lying about being a Christian, then he will be judged by the only judge, not by Christians.

Trump moved the Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, some thing promised by never done by several presidents before him. To a Christian, that means more than any past affairs.

You don't have to agree or even understand this Christian attitude. People vote how they vote.
Are you a Christian?

Are you a Christian?
Born and raised Baptist. Accepted Jesus and so was saved in a church that teaches "once saved, always saved."

Became an atheist in High School. Stuck with that until I got into several arguments with creationists, which I consistently won, because their logic is so flawed. But then I heard of ID. So, I looked into it, so I'd be ready to outwit those who I assumed to be creationists in sheeps clothing.

Turned out, neither I nor anyone else can fully answer their questions. God or no God, life on earth is apparently designed, and there is zero evidence to counter what is apparent.

I decided that if I were going to believe in God again, might as well be the God I know. I sure didn't want ot learn my wife's Episcopal rituals.

So, yes, I am a Christian, though I spend far less energy on it than I'm sure God would like. I'll answer for that in due course.

Oh no a politician lying that has never happened in the history of the world. Of course Trump has only been a lying politician for less than a decade. People like Biden have been doing it for half a century or more and he's supposedly a practicing Catholic.

The difference is Trump is a machine gun always on lies. No one ever heard anything else from him.

Born and raised Baptist. Accepted Jesus and so was saved in a church that teaches "once saved, always saved."

Became an atheist in High School. Stuck with that until I got into several arguments with creationists, which I consistently won, because their logic is so flawed. But then I heard of ID. So, I looked into it, so I'd be ready to outwit those who I assumed to be creationists in sheeps clothing.

Turned out, neither I nor anyone else can fully answer their questions. God or no God, life on earth is apparently designed, and there is zero evidence to counter what is apparent.

I decided that if I were going to believe in God again, might as well be the God I know. I sure didn't want ot learn my wife's Episcopal rituals.

So, yes, I am a Christian, though I spend far less energy on it than I'm sure God would like. I'll answer for that in due course.
Ok, then who are we to judge? Whatever immorality Trump possesses is between him and God, no?

The difference is Trump is a machine gun always on lies. No one ever heard anything else from him.
There are many sincere, honest Christians out there (you won't see them here, obviously) who have been lied to and really do believe that he really is a Christian or that God has sent him to save us. Or both.

Those are the people I feel sorry for. They're so lost that they'll believe anything. And even worse, they'll give this con man and his fellow grifters money that they really can't afford to give.

Just another example of how religion has been perverted by charlatans and thieves.

You've heard that so often you probably believe it. But nearly all of Trump's "lies" are either Trump disagreeing with the MSM, hyperbole or other figure of speech, or Trump repeating something he heard that he thought sounded real.

I'm sure he's lied in his life like all of us. Not X thousand per year or whatever, but some. Whose every word could. One out squeaky clean if they were constantly fact checked by a myriad of hostile media outlets? But deliberately stating a falsehood to hide material facts? See the Clinton and the Biden crime families for that.

Feel free to provide three examples of provable lies by Trump.

You've heard that so often you probably believe it. But nearly all of Trump's "lies" are either Trump disagreeing with the MSM, hyperbole or other figure of speech, or Trump repeating something he heard that he thought sounded real.

I'm sure he's lied in his life like all of us. Not X thousand per year or whatever, but some. Whose every word could. One out squeaky clean if they were constantly fact checked by a myriad of hostile media outlets? But deliberately stating a falsehood to hide material facts? See the Clinton and the Biden crime families for that.

Feel free to provide three examples of provable lies by Trump.
truth media post “The revelation of massive & widespread fraud & deception” in the 2020 election “allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

--> rump’s own advisers, federal and state officials, and judges nationwide found no widespread fraud in the 2020 election.
--> The Constitution allows the suspension of a prisoner’s right to challenge their detention, but only in cases of rebellions or invasions. That’s the closest scenario to a “termination” of Constitution rules.

truth media post “So the Pennsylvania Supreme Court just ruled, in effect, that the 2020 presidential election was rigged.”

--> A Nov. 1 ruling from the Pennsylvania Supreme Court has no effect on the outcome of previous elections, including 2020.

--> The order states that absentee or mail-in ballots received in “undated” and/or “incorrectly dated” outer envelopes will not be counted for the Nov. 8 election.

"President Barack Hussein Obama kept 33 million pages of documents, much of them classified. How many of them pertained to nuclear? Word is, lots!"

--> The Chicago Tribune reported in spring 2016 that the paperwork, electronic data and artifacts from Obama’s presidency would temporarily go to a facility in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. The Tribune wrote that the National Archives and Records Administration would bring employees to sort through the material.

--> In 2017, the Obama Foundation said it would fund the digitization of the records. The National Archives and Records Administration said it “assumed exclusive legal and physical custody of Obama presidential records when Obama left office in 2017, in accordance with the Presidential Records Act.”

Forum List

Back