Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

I don't know you (zaangalewa), but I know that Biden and Pelosi are Catholics in name only. I used to be a Catholic, but when I could no longer believe in their theology (Popes and transubstantiation among other issues) I left the Catholic Church and joined an evangelical church.

The word comes from "trans" and "substance" (essence); it is trans+substantiation = transsubtantiation. And whatever you think what this really could be (a consecrated bread for sure not gets a beef sandwich) then you should know that many Catholics had been martyrs because Jesus is real. Not your "problem" any longer. You decided not to be a Catholic. So you are no Catholic. Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi are Catholics by name - what's much more than you are on your own - and they are also Catholics by spirit because the image of the Catholic church was and is so damned bad in the USA so it is for a politician there not an advantage to be a Catholic.

Last edited:
The fact remains that Trump won the nomination and the alternative was depravity.

As for the most decadent POS ever in the WH I nominate two:
1. Joe Biden
View attachment 768109

2. Bubba Clinton:

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait,” Trump said. “When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.”
“Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything.”

“I did try and fuck her,” Trump said. “She was married. I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. … I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there and she was married.”

You were doing so well, until you said "nothing happens outside of his control".
He doesn't control everything, he sees everything. We have "free will".
Yet miracles do happen occasionally. Just sayin'.

There is nothing that happens that God does not allow. Sometimes He allows us to proceed with our sin nature. This is true.

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait,” Trump said. “When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.”
“Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything.”

“I did try and fuck her,” Trump said. “She was married. I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. … I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there and she was married.”

No doubt about it. He is riddled with personal sexual sin.

But I didn't vote for him to be my husband, my pastor, or my best friend.

Just to do a job, see. Just to be president.

You all get that so messed up.

No doubt about it. He is riddled with personal sexual sin.

But I didn't vote for him to be my husband, my pastor, or my best friend.

Just to do a job, see. Just to be president.

You all get that so messed up.
WOW.
No, I didn't.
Republicans sure didn't have the same attitude when Clinton was president.
All he did was get several, consensual, blowjobs.

Clinton had 8 yrs in office with only 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence.
Trump?
At least 11 people who played a role in Trump’s presidential campaigns or his administration have been charged with crimes, so far.

WOW.
No, I didn't.

Clinton had 8 yrs in office with only 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence.
Trump?
At least 11 people who played a role in Trump’s presidential campaigns or his administration have been charged with crimes, so far.

Let me tell you, if Trump had taken advantage of a young WHITE HOUSE INTERN and gotten blow jobs in the OVAL OFFICE I would consider that an impeachable offense. Yep. But you folks who said, meh, it's just sex in the late 90s are suddenly Puritans when it comes to what Trump did years ago.

That's first.

Second, "charged with crimes" means nothing since our Justice System is a wreckage. Proud? Happy?

Your TDS has destroyed everything. It's over.

WOW.
No, I didn't.

Trump?

Really messing with your mind, aren't I, sparky?

You just can't imagine that Christians don't worship politicians huh? Hard to wrap your head around that?

We know, we know. But believe it.

Let me tell you, if Trump had taken advantage of a young WHITE HOUSE INTERN and gotten blow jobs in the OVAL OFFICE I
Taken advantage of?
Lewinski was a 22 year old woman, and obviously went back for seconds, the affair lasted 18 months.
would consider that an impeachable offense. Yep. But you folks who said, meh,
ANY affair should be dealt with between the three parties involved.
Obviously, it was Hillary who said "Meh".
WHY? IDK, I would have kicked him to the curb.
it's just sex in the late 90s are suddenly Puritans when it comes to what Trump did years ago.
NOOT, obviously was.

Gingrich Says He Cheated on His Wife​

1679735859025.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Mar 9, 2007 — Former Speaker Newt Gingrich acknowledged that he was having an extramarital affair even as he led the charge against President Bill Clinton ...
That's first.

Second, "charged with crimes" means nothing since our Justice System is a wreckage. Proud? Happy?

Trump allies have amassed nearly 30 years in prison ...​

1679735951329.png
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2022/10/21 › bann...

Oct 21, 2022 — Eleven Trump allies have been convicted or pleaded guilty. He's shaved nearly 11 years off their sentences with pardons.
Your TDS has destroyed everything. It's over.
It's over for Trump and his cult.

Really messing with your mind, aren't I, sparky?

You just can't imagine that Christians don't worship politicians huh? Hard to wrap your head around that?
Yes, it is.
Because it isn't true.

Comparing Trump to Jesus, and why some evangelicals ...​

1679736316300.png
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2019/11/25 › why...

Nov 25, 2019 — It is no secret that many conservative Christians think highly of President Trump. He has consistently maintained high approval ratings from ...

Evangelicals praise Trump at steep moral consequence​

1679736352274.png
Austin American-Statesman
https://www.statesman.com › more-voices › 2019/07/01

Jul 1, 2019 — WASHINGTON — "There has never been anyone who has defended us and who has fought for us, who we have loved more than Donald J. Trump.

Trump-supporting Christian leaders and their Sunday ...​

1679736397265.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › christian-leaders-trump-...

Jan 10, 2021 — Support for President Donald Trump has been consistently strong among evangelicals, with some professing that he has been the best friend ...

We know, we know. But believe it.
Any "Christian" would steer a mile away from Trump, but they have their herd to fleece too.

Taken advantage of?
Lewinski was a 22 year old woman, and obviously went back for seconds, the affair lasted 18 months.

ANY affair should be dealt with between the three parties involved.
Obviously, it was Hillary who said "Meh".
WHY? IDK, I would have kicked him to the curb.

NOOT, obviously was.

Gingrich Says He Cheated on His Wife

View attachment 769118
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Mar 9, 2007 — Former Speaker Newt Gingrich acknowledged that he was having an extramarital affair even as he led the charge against President Bill Clinton ...

Trump allies have amassed nearly 30 years in prison ...

View attachment 769119
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2022/10/21 › bann...

Oct 21, 2022 — Eleven Trump allies have been convicted or pleaded guilty. He's shaved nearly 11 years off their sentences with pardons.

It's over for Trump and his cult.

Yes, he took advantage of a very, very underling. It wasn't an "affair". He was PRESIDENT and she was an INTERN and they messed around in the Oval Office. Illegal? no. Impeachable? You bet.

And it's not just over for Trump. You all lost your minds and burnt the entire nation down. We are solidly in End of Rome territory. Happy?

sorry---but IT IS BY MILITARY LAW. Captains in the Navy have ended up in Leavenworth for the SAME BREACH
I was---once upon a time--- in the US Navy ----the Captain of
my "ship" had consensual sex with an enlisted girl-----lost it all and
sent to Leavenworth

WOW.
The president ISN'T MILITARY.
Civilian politicians have always controlled the military.

For getting a blowjob in the oval office?
When?

I see you downvoted my latest remark. What is it that you can't cope with? The fact that if you mess around with underlings at work you get fired? That's what impeachment is.

Or the fact that your TDS has destroyed the nation? You know, you could have all dealt with the election of Trump like adults. You could have said, man we hate this guy, this sucks, but it's four years and then we'll get it back.

But you went scorched earth and are now shocked at the charred ground beneath your feet.

Yes, he took advantage of a very, very underling.
Works both ways, 22 year-old, Monica could have turned Bill down cold, I'm pretty sure he has had that happen before.
It wasn't an "affair".
18 MONTHS?
He was PRESIDENT and she was an INTERN and they messed around in the Oval Office. Illegal? no. Impeachable? You bet.
NO, it isn't.
And it's not just over for Trump. You all lost your minds and burnt the entire nation down.
Really?
Where is everyone ACTUALLY living?
Canada?
We are solidly in End of Rome territory. Happy?
Happy the orange traitor is gone.

Works both ways, 22 year-old, Monica could have turned Bill down cold, I'm pretty sure he has had that happen before.

18 MONTHS?

NO, it isn't.

Really?
Where is everyone ACTUALLY living?
Canada?

Happy the orange traitor is gone.

You are just beginning to reap what you've sown.

Believe that. And I'm not threatening anything at all. Look at everything around us. We are in shambles and nothing, nothing is getting better.

Forum List

Back