Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

You've heard that so often you probably believe it. But nearly all of Trump's "lies" are either Trump disagreeing with the MSM, hyperbole or other figure of speech, or Trump repeating something he heard that he thought sounded real.

I'm sure he's lied in his life like all of us. Not X thousand per year or whatever, but some. Whose every word could. One out squeaky clean if they were constantly fact checked by a myriad of hostile media outlets? But deliberately stating a falsehood to hide material facts? See the Clinton and the Biden crime families for that.

Feel free to provide three examples of provable lies by Trump.
Evidence for the following:

Mexico is sending rapist here (made when he announced for President).
Mexico will pay for the wall (made numerous times).
The crowd at his inauguration being the largest ever (made after his inauguration).
Saying Covid will disappear like a miracle (made in the cabinet room).
Saying we'd have zero cases of Covid (not sure but well documented).

truth media post “The revelation of massive & widespread fraud & deception” in the 2020 election “allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

--> rump’s own advisers, federal and state officials, and judges nationwide found no widespread fraud in the 2020 election.
--> The Constitution allows the suspension of a prisoner’s right to challenge their detention, but only in cases of rebellions or invasions. That’s the closest scenario to a “termination” of Constitution rules.
That was his opinion. He didn't say it was in the Constitution.
truth media post “So the Pennsylvania Supreme Court just ruled, in effect, that the 2020 presidential election was rigged.”

--> A Nov. 1 ruling from the Pennsylvania Supreme Court has no effect on the outcome of previous elections, including 2020.

--> The order states that absentee or mail-in ballots received in “undated” and/or “incorrectly dated” outer envelopes will not be counted for the Nov. 8 election.
He said "in effect," so it is NOT literal. Study the English Language PLEASE!
"President Barack Hussein Obama kept 33 million pages of documents, much of them classified. How many of them pertained to nuclear? Word is, lots!"

--> The Chicago Tribune reported in spring 2016 that the paperwork, electronic data and artifacts from Obama’s presidency would temporarily go to a facility in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. The Tribune wrote that the National Archives and Records Administration would bring employees to sort through the material.

--> In 2017, the Obama Foundation said it would fund the digitization of the records. The National Archives and Records Administration said it “assumed exclusive legal and physical custody of Obama presidential records when Obama left office in 2017, in accordance with the Presidential Records Act.”
Transferring all records to an offsite facility was highly irregular and would have allowed Obama's people to go through them before the National Archives did.

Trump kept a small fraction of copies of documents and the rest went directly to the NA as with all recent presidents besides Obama.

As with Biden's garage box of classified docs next to his 'vette, the Dems are nearly always the ones guilty of what they accuse others of the loudest.

Your being played, Sir. Stop worrying about being woke and just wake up.

Evidence for the following:

Mexico is sending rapist here (made when he announced for President).
Mexico will pay for the wall (made numerous times).
The crowd at his inauguration being the largest ever (made after his inauguration).
Saying Covid will disappear like a miracle (made in the cabinet room).
Saying we'd have zero cases of Covid (not sure but well documented).
you have it backwards. If you want to prove Trump lies more than other pols, show some factual non-opinion statements he made, show that each is false with evidence, show that he knew they were false, and show that he did that more often than most politicians.

If you can't then you are wrong.

But that doesn't mean that you're a liar. You repeated wrong things you heard. See how that works?

That was his opinion. He didn't say it was in the Constitution.

He said "in effect," so it is NOT literal. Study the English Language PLEASE!

Transferring all records to an offsite facility was highly irregular and would have allowed Obama's people to go through them before the National Archives did.

Trump kept a small fraction of copies of documents and the rest went directly to the NA as with all recent presidents besides Obama.

As with Biden's garage box of classified docs next to his 'vette, the Dems are nearly always the ones guilty of what they accuse others of the loudest.

Your being played, Sir. Stop worrying about being woke and just wake up.
about the election "fraud" and termination of the constitution. The point was the rules in the constitution cannot be terminated due to election. Whether its an opinion, people often take what he's saying as fact.

about Pennsylvania: when you stick an "in effect" in there, it doesnt make it true.

about Obama's 33 million documents. Those documents are under control of the national archives for his eventual library. Obama doesnt have possession of them. By contrast, Trump stole classified documents, and wouldnt return them when ordered to, and had is lawyers lie about them being returned.

about the election "fraud" and termination of the constitution. The point was the rules in the constitution cannot be terminated due to election. Whether its an opinion, people often take what he's saying as fact.
You are implying that he said it changed the constitution. He did not. Are you lying?
about Pennsylvania: when you stick an "in effect" in there, it doesnt make it true.
No, but it means that you are not saying whatever you are claiming is literally true.

If I say, you - dudmuck - in effect said that Trump was referring to the constitution, that doesn't mean that you said word for word "Trump was referring to the Constitution."

Or what do you think the words "in effect" mean?

Maybe this will help. "Inflation is in effect a tax on people who have cash assetts." That is a completely true statement, but not a literally true statement. You can't prove it wrong by claiming that no actual tax was passed.

You really need to understand the meaning of "in effect," because your media uses it all the time to whip up your TDS

1679791071655.png

To you really think that Trump literally poisioned potential jurors? What did he use, arsenic or ricin?

The current state of education in the Enlish language is pathetic.

about Obama's 33 million documents. Those documents are under control of the national archives for his eventual library. Obama doesnt have possession of them. By contrast, Trump stole classified documents, and wouldnt return them when ordered to, and had is lawyers lie about them being returned.
You said:

The Chicago Tribune reported in spring 2016 that the paperwork, electronic data and artifacts from Obama’s presidency would temporarily go to a facility in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. The Tribune wrote that the National Archives and Records Administration would bring employees to sort through the material.

So, while they were "temporarily" in the facility in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, the National Arvhives and Records Administration did not have control over them. They were to send employees there to sort them out. Eventually.

Who did have control, if not Obama's people? Why would they go to Illinois, when the National Archives is in DC?

BTW, where are the Obama presidential records, right now? I'd like to take a gander, since they belong to us, right?

Doh! Still in Obama's home state!

Unlike other Presidential Libraries administered by NARA, plans are for the Barack Obama Presidential Library to be the first fully digital presidential library.

In other words, we will never - ever - see the documents we own. We will only be allowed carefully screened electronic versions. They won't even have to be redacted, since they will be digital. Just select-delete, until no information is left, but that which our masters allow us to see.

Changing the words in those documents will be as simple as an auto-correct command.

you have it backwards. If you want to prove Trump lies more than other pols,
Other pols? I guess Trump was no different. Thanks for the confirmation.
show some factual non-opinion statements he made,
I did.
show that each is false with evidence,
Mexico didn't pay for the wall, Covid is still here. Our case count was not down to zero. His inauguration was not the largest by any stretch of the imagination (expect yours).
show that he knew they were false, and show that he did that more often than most politicians.
Oh lord. Again with the false equivalence.

If that is the standard, all of the right wing bloviating about Biden supposedly losing his edge is just his "not knowing any better" then, right?
If you can't then you are wrong.
Hardly.
But that doesn't mean that you're a liar. You repeated wrong things you heard. See how that works?
No...it means you're a liar and you know it.

Other pols? I guess Trump was no different. Thanks for the confirmation.
Never said he was.
Nope.
Mexico didn't pay for the wall,
Prediction that didn't come true, is not a lie.
Covid is still here. Our case count was not down to zero.
Prediction that didn't come true is not a lie.
His inauguration was not the largest by any stretch of the imagination (expect yours).
"the biggest ever" or whatever is hyperbole. Like "the greatest of all time."

Seriously, Candy . . . are you playing dumb?
Oh lord. Again with the false equivalence.
If you're only claiming that Trump lies as much as any other politician, I don't argue with that. How would that be false equivalence? I think you misunderstand the meaning of the term.
If that is the standard, all of the right wing bloviating about Biden supposedly losing his edge is just his "not knowing any better" then, right?
Biden not knowing any better? Sure, that's another way to put it. You say he just doesn't know any better, the right wingers say he's losing his edge, or slipping into dementia, is a different way to express the same concern.

Saying "Biden is slipping into dementia" is not a literally true statement since there is no public announcement of such a medical diagnosis. That doesn't mean people who say that are lying. If they say "I've seen a medical diagnosis of Biden's dementia," and they in fact had not, that would be a lie.

It's not your fault, Candy. A person of normal intelligence could be understood for thinking that Trump "lies" all the time, since the MSM repeats it so mindlessly.
Hardly.

No...it means you're a liar and you know it.
Whoops.

So, you are not even normal intelligence.

Because he keeps doing them
So does everyone. You think you can go forward without sinning? For how long?

Romans 3:23-24 New International Version (NIV)
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

So does everyone. You think you can go forward without sinning? For how long?

Romans 3:23-24 New International Version (NIV)
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

First off….Trump would have to admit he sinned
Then repent and stop sinning

He has done neither

You are implying that he said it changed the constitution. He did not. Are you lying?

No, but it means that you are not saying whatever you are claiming is literally true.

If I say, you - dudmuck - in effect said that Trump was referring to the constitution, that doesn't mean that you said word for word "Trump was referring to the Constitution."

Or what do you think the words "in effect" mean?

Maybe this will help. "Inflation is in effect a tax on people who have cash assetts." That is a completely true statement, but not a literally true statement. You can't prove it wrong by claiming that no actual tax was passed.

You really need to understand the meaning of "in effect," because your media uses it all the time to whip up your TDS

View attachment 769459

To you really think that Trump literally poisioned potential jurors? What did he use, arsenic or ricin?

The current state of education in the Enlish language is pathetic.

You said:

The Chicago Tribune reported in spring 2016 that the paperwork, electronic data and artifacts from Obama’s presidency would temporarily go to a facility in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. The Tribune wrote that the National Archives and Records Administration would bring employees to sort through the material.

So, while they were "temporarily" in the facility in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, the National Arvhives and Records Administration did not have control over them. They were to send employees there to sort them out. Eventually.

Who did have control, if not Obama's people? Why would they go to Illinois, when the National Archives is in DC?

BTW, where are the Obama presidential records, right now? I'd like to take a gander, since they belong to us, right?

Doh! Still in Obama's home state!

Unlike other Presidential Libraries administered by NARA, plans are for the Barack Obama Presidential Library to be the first fully digital presidential library.

In other words, we will never - ever - see the documents we own. We will only be allowed carefully screened electronic versions. They won't even have to be redacted, since they will be digital. Just select-delete, until no information is left, but that which our masters allow us to see.

Changing the words in those documents will be as simple as an auto-correct command.

here is the truth social post about termination of constution

And the other lie about Pennsylvania, the "in effect" portion comes from Trump attempting to tie that states supreme court ruling to previous elections, which it doesnt. The court ruling came two years after the 2020 election, so it has no effect on that election.

The records at hoffman estates facility belongs to NARA.

Lies to you, promoted by your own hatred.

That's not only an opinion from me. Trump bound the attention and concentration of the whole world on his own narcissistic personality structure (and on political nonsense) - and while he lied like a machine gun it made more and more not any sense any longer to argue against his lies because reasonability broke down - what you show here with your totally stupid and unreal "argument" (=defamation) very clear.

I am by the way a German and for me is Donald Trump - Putins and others autocrats good friend - a clear enemy of Germany, Europe and the whole western world ... and also an enenmy of the USA. With the Christian religion has this man less than nothing to do. I often asked myselve how it was possible that this politically totally anti-qualified man got more than only one vote.

The following video is by the way nothing else than only pure nonsense: The base of economy not is war - the base of economy is trust. The crimes of history explain nothing - except that it makes sense to avoid crimes,

Last edited:
There are many sincere, honest Christians out there (you won't see them here, obviously) who have been lied to and really do believe that he really is a Christian or that God has sent him to save us. Or both.

Those are the people I feel sorry for. They're so lost that they'll believe anything. And even worse, they'll give this con man and his fellow grifters money that they really can't afford to give.

Just another example of how religion has been perverted by charlatans and thieves.

He used by the way a propagandistic trick. He said Joe Biden lies. I argued "but not in the same way like Donald Trump". My prejudice is in this context that everyone lies from time to time. But indeed I know nothing about any lie from Joe Biden. So it is possible that Joe Biden never lied. "To lie" is by the way not directly a sin in the Christian religion. It is even possible that "not to lie" is able to be a sin - for example when Nazis ask you in which direction someone did flee then it is anything else than wise to say the truth. The sin is "to defame" - and I have absolutely not any problem to call Donald Trump a liar because many people proved his lies. But let me repeat: I know nothing about any lie from Joe Biden. And if I shoudl hear now about a lie from him then I had to think first about the quality and the reason of this lie. Politics is not an easy business.

By the way. The following video shows a way how we Germans think about fallen US-American soldiers of world war 2. Is it not a pitty that the descendents of enemies of the USA think in a much better way about your fallen soldiers than a former president of the USA did do? Again: How had it been possible that this man got more than one vote?

You look, over there at the edge of the forest,
There lies one and sleeps.
For God's sake, don't go any closer,
I think it's a foreign soldier!

You look, he lies so peacefully in the meadow,
Look, he's so young.
For heaven's sake, be quiet anyway,
When he wakes up, he'll kill us!

And the summer wind gently tousles his
Hair
And whispers "sleep well, strange boy".
And the summer sun caresses him tenderly
And covers him warmly, the boy.

Just look how he smiles,
What will he dream now?
Surely the most beautiful thing,
Surely he dreams of home.

And the father ruffles his hair tenderly
And whispers, "Sleep tight, my boy."
And his mother, she caresses him tenderly
And covers him warmly, her boy.

What's that between his eyes?
A hole, small, poisonous and red.
For heaven's sake, no, he's not asleep,
The foreign soldier is dead.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Last edited:
He used by the way a propagandistic trick. He said Joe Biden lies. I argued "but not in the same way like Donald Trump".
This is how they're conditioned to both think and attack. When Biden lies once (and I do mean "when", since politicians are often dishonest), they pretend that one lie negates the last hundred times Trump lied. When you point that out, they'll say that Trump doesn't lie. I've given up trying to communicate with them online. This is beyond dishonesty, this is a true group pathology, something your country experienced roughly 90 years ago. It's a madness.

By the way. The following video shows a way how we Germans think about fallen US-American soldiers of world war 2. Is it not a pity that the descendents of enemies of the USA think in a much better way about your fallen soldiers than a former president of the USA did do? Again: How had it been possible that this man got more than one vote?
"Pity" is a nice way to put it. My concern with Trumpism has never been about Trump himself. He is the RESULT of something. This is about current-day America from a sociological perspective. How is it possible that he got more than one vote, you ask? That's the question. That's the problem. A significant percentage of our populace has been terribly manipulated and now exists on paranoia, misinformation and abject rage. I had one of them tell me yesterday that he'd like to murder as many liberals as possible.

We're a very diseased society. I personally put much of the blame on their media ecosystem, but there's more to it. It has come out that their media has been lying to them, they know about it, and they STILL don't care. I don't know.

Forum List

Back