Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

So what is the real effect? How grows for example the awareness of the people for the immense beauty of the unborn children of god? How grows the will to fight for all and every life - also for the unborn life?

Afghanistan is a region of the world.

How to understand the Jew Jesus - also called "the Christ" - and his Christians without Old Testament? Do you think the history of others is more nice? Or do you really think not to know something is an advantage?

Birth control never was a theme. The methods of birth control are the theme.

We say "The Holy Ghost blows where He will." and we say "Truth is always true - independent who speaks out this truth". Two examples which show to you that the Christian religion is not an ideology. Our most important philosopher for example had been Aristotle - a Greek pagan - and "the interpreter" Averroes had been a Muslim (Ibn Rushd). Practically this two men - and our church - are the founders ... or better to say the "pre-founders"... of all universities of the whole world.

From my German point of view everything is very interesting what she is fighting for. I do not see anything what I could call "joke".
1. Some women see abortions as their "right". They don't consider the baby a baby, they call it a zygote.

2. The Afghan people chose their fate.

3. OK, I take it back. The Old Testament can stay. Moses wrote Genesis about 1500 BC, a very cool book. The other books I'm not as fond of, especially Deuteronomy.

4. Ok, birth control pills are frequently used and are very effective.

5. The library of Alexandria was very important to academia too, the center of learning in the old world.

6. What is Kamala fighting for? All she does is giggle.

The democrats have Low-IQ deviates. You can type lies all you want, you can't prove anything, can you? ANS: nope

Brother you are nothing but lies and crazy conspiracy theories. Living in your alternative facts universe. But you are like most fascist Maga Rethugikkkons in that department.

Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi (and I) are Catholics. So do you say here now all Catholics are immoral or do you say here now they should not be Catholics? That's why I asked and doubted the same time that you are a Catholic on your own. Are you?
I don't know you (zaangalewa), but I know that Biden and Pelosi are Catholics in name only. I used to be a Catholic, but when I could no longer believe in their theology (Popes and transubstantiation among other issues) I left the Catholic Church and joined an evangelical church.

1. Some women see abortions as their "right". They don't consider the baby a baby, they call it a zygote.

I guess you never spoke with any of this women of your fantasy. The whole discussions I had in this context was a discussion nearly only with men and I personally think the very most reasons for absortions are men who are not "knights" any longer and who deny their responsibilities (and real freedom!) in the eyes of god. Even parents seem to set their own children under fire to abort a baby because of the wrong darwinistic moral and lifestyle in our societies. And the life of the potential mothers has indeed a little higher priority than the life of their unborn children on natural reasons - what makes serios discussions about this theme not more easy. And last not least: it exists also very real reasons for abortions. This all makes it not easy to separate fake-philosophies (or ideologies) from real serios philosophies and realistic aspects. And specially in the USA with an unbelievable high number of abortions I saw in the past never a correlation between left-wing or right-wing governments and abortions.

2. The Afghan people chose their fate.

It is as I said: Your "moral " makes everything easy for you. The hell are the others - the angel is you.

3. OK, I take it back. The Old Testament can stay.

The servant of the servants of god will be happy to hear so.

Moses wrote Genesis about 1500 BC, a very cool book. The other books I'm not as fond of, especially Deuteronomy.

no comment

4. Ok, birth control pills are frequently used and are very effective.

And have drastical side effects not only for the biology and health of women but also for whole societies and the domination of men over women. My wife was happy that she had not to take pills - and nevertheless we both together had not any problem with "family planing".

5. The library of Alexandria was very important to academia too, the center of learning in the old world.

The bridge between the ancient cultures and the modern cultures is "the church".

6. What is Kamala fighting for? All she does is giggle.

Okay. Your view to the world. I am not an US-American. For me is this woman extremely fascinating - specially also because of her wide spiritual world. For an hour or so she had been by the way indeed the first female president of the USA. You survived this hour. So don't worry. God is with you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back