Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the FBI finds so much as a post-it note they can say it's an official document thereby prevent Trump from running again in 2024.

The fake libertarian just loves to see him some beefed up govt bureaucrats acting like lawless Banana Republic goons.

Are you a sock puppet for Mac?

I do love seeing the angst and freaking out by all you Trump worshipers that is for sure. This has been one of the most entertaining threads ever on this forum.

Whether the FBI acted lawlessly or not is yet to be determined.

None of us have seen the warrant or know which judge approved it.

DeSANTIS: "The raid of [Mar-a-Lago] is another escalation in the weaponization of federal agencies against the Regime’s political opponents, while people like Hunter Biden get treated with kid gloves." https://t.co/NUFML2NxjF pic.twitter.com/aUChePZwo8

1-I just heard separately from 2 officials who do not support Trump. They won't speak publicly, but say they are bowled over by the "stunning" and "unjustified" actions against Trump.

— Sharyl Attkisson\uD83D\uDD75???? (@SharylAttkisson)

Only the bad Jews will face justice:

Wiritten on the door of a Jew that was taken away in the middle of the night many years ago. Now we must be very careful what we sway lest one of our neighbors drops a dime on us and we become the next Anne Frank.

Last edited:
I do love seeing the angst and freaking out by all you Trump worshipers that is for sure. This has been one of the most entertaining threads ever on this forum.

Stand by

They will call any evidence uncovered ……Fake News

You're overstating, Mac. This isn't the little Mueller or Russian Collusion dance here. You should tone it down, maybe go check out the more muted responses of your fellow Lefties. There's a reason for that.

Not even the Twitter Lefties are all a-flutter about this. More like, oh crap, we might have really stepped in it this time.

Yes indeed.

And for your information, I was solidly behind DeSantis before last night, which you can look up on my postings of the last few weeks. Not anymore. Now, Trump must run and WIN, if for no other reason than to show the eunuchs in the Democrat party and their useful idiots--you included--that this is no way we run the USA.

Now, roll that up tight and smoke it on up

What’s up with this
All the problems dems cause and this is the final solution

It's about time, they're finally going to get to the bottom of his treachery and treason. Will this lead to his execution for his crimes against the state. Probably not in this day and age, but it still gives hope to hundreds of millions of Americans.

Name another President that failed to give back official documents when asked. I have never packed for a President. I imagine these lower paid people might pack anything the President told the to pack.
Who said he had official documents? The same people who lied to the FISA court? It was proven Clinton had classified documents stored on her private server. But no raid of her home. You braindead fuck.

Pictures of the fucking assholes:

1660044348660.png

He will be stronger because of it.

We Americans are pissed that the filthy ass Biden administration is using the government to attack political opponents. That is banana republic kind of shit.

It will energize Trump's base.

One more failure by Biden. Remember Obama saying to never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to fuck something up?
Trump-Supporter.jpg

Trump's Base

You're overstating, Mac. This isn't the little Mueller or Russian Collusion dance here. You should tone it down, maybe go check out the more muted responses of your fellow Lefties. There's a reason for that.

Not even the Twitter Lefties are all a-flutter about this. More like, oh crap, we might have really stepped in it this time.

Yes indeed.

I do not give a fuck what anyone else does....I am going to laugh my ass off at you all anytime I wish. Your reactions to this have been priceless

And for your information, I was solidly behind DeSantis before last night, which you can look up on my postings of the last few weeks. Not anymore. Now, Trump must run and WIN, if for no other reason than to show the eunuchs in the Democrat party and their useful idiots--you included--that this is no way we run the USA.

Now, roll that up tight and smoke it on up

Oh now, you moved from the Trump clone back to Trump! BREAKING NEWS! What a shock that you would do such a thing! Surely this is a sign of the end of times!

It's about time, they're finally going to get to the bottom of his treachery and treason. Will this lead to his execution for his crimes against the state. Probably not in this day and age, but it still gives hope to hundreds of millions of Americans.

You're insane. Really. Insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back