Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is beyond insane. I think the gloves are gonna be coming off on both sides now.

If the Dims lose the House and the Senate in the midterms, I now change my prior position.

Do unto the fucking nefarious Dims what they did and are still doing to Trump. Investigate Brandon endlessly and absolutely impeach his ass. Imprison his son. Impeach Meritless Garland. Arrest Shrillary. Turn over every fucking Democrap dirty rock.

And that’s just the warmups.
You ok Missy?

It's called the KGB now! :mad-61::mad-61::mad-61:

1660000915476.png

A crime has to be suspected in order to get a warrant in the first place, Gator. So I have all sorts of ideas what it might be.

Not just suspected but a high degree of probable cause. Then it has to be signed off on by the District Judge of the area.

We have no idea what they were looking for or what was the probable cause.

Democrats that don't speak against this are desperate, depraved and despicable.

Too soon to make a judgement.

We do not know what was in the warrnat.

We do not know who signed off on it.

We do not know what they were looking for.

Being the former president does not make one above the law.

I wondered where @thamalcontent disappeared to... He's now hoping the FBI gets FIRE AIDS.
4i6Ckte.gif

(only long-timers and ex-Hannity forumites will appreciate this post.)

No. And neither is Brandon. Or Shrillary. Or the damn FBI. Or Pelosi. Investigate and impeach them all. Arrest them. Indict them. Give them a fair trial but hand down real tough sentences. Remove those vermin from office. If it’s a political war they want, I say fuck it. Let’s go.

Hillary deleted/destroyed emails that were under subpoena. Nothing happened to her and her aides.

The corrupt demos sensed that President Trump started to gain momentum again. Now trying to derail it sabotaging his chances.

If anything, this is going to galvanize Trump's supporters. He will no doubt come through this with far more support than he had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back