Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
They even broke into his private safe. That is a clear violation of his fourth amendment rights. Clear. Anyone thinking otherwise are fools and partisans.

You have no idea what was in the warrant and what the probable cause given was.

Right you cherry pick when you support what the FBI does. That 1/6 report was iron clad but this raid? Completely illegal! God you’re childish
"Iron clad". Sure. Now who's cherry picking?

Why isn't the man in jail yet? Because through all of this they can find no wrongdoing.

I am far from childish. But you are about as one with stupidity as can be.

This is a good sign. A damn good sign. The net is closing in on his criminal ass.
Time for a panty check?

I love seeing you so triggered. This means your blood pressure is probably sky high. Stay angry. It will push you ever closer to that heart attack and/or stroke. I'll bet the veins are popping out on your neck right now.

Enemy democrats are rabid to keep Trump from running in 2024. He's been too successful. His endorsements have dominated the primary. He is clearly the front runner already.

This is simply going to enrage the nation. This might just be the split that's been threatening.
You had to know this was coming.
If trump did nothing wrong, why are you so worried.
dude is toast.....

No Senate Protection on this ^^^^^
USA = Banana Republic

worse than any Third World country
MOVE.......

The FBI knows what they're looking for and a judge signed off on it. Trump should stop squealing like a hog.
I assume a judge signed off on it.

And that doesn’t mean the basis for the warrant was valid.

Banana republic shit doesn’t smell any better just because a judge has ok an search warrant application.

Donald Trump says his Mar-a-Lago home has been raided by the FBI.

'These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before,' he said in statement Monday night.'

'After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate.'

It is unclear what the raid is for, what kind of warrant is being executed and what agents are seeking.

Trump said: 'It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections.

'Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries.

'Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before.

'They even broke into my safe! What is the difference between this and Watergate, where operatives broke into the Democrat National Committee? Here, in reverse, Democrats broke into the home of the 45th President of the United States.'

It's so sad. Bigly sad.
Any pictures of the raid?

You don't raid the former president.

It's bullshit and nothing but gas on the flame.

But you look for justification.

Why?

Is a former president above the law?

While seeing the news did make me laugh, I will withhold any other judgment till we get to find out what was in the warrant and who signed off on it.

I have every idea what was in that warrant. Trumped (no pun intended) up charges of instigating a riot, or tax evasion, or some sort of crime they will allege when the details are released.

Stop acting like this is a good thing.

No, you have no clue what was in it.

I will withhold judgement on if it was good or not till we get more information.

"Iron clad". Sure. Now who's cherry picking?

Why isn't the man in jail yet? Because through all of this they can find no wrongdoing.

I am far from childish. But you are about as one with stupidity as can be.
I didn’t even doubt the FBI report about 1/6. You lack this objectivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back