Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're a fucking criminal.

Congrats. What other sketchy shit do you want to admit to?
You lie like Trump. The IRS forgot to add in my business expenses & claimed I owed them $73k in taxes from years earlier. They actually owed me $175, but didn't pay me because deadline had expired. But they had release all my assets & walk away.

Last edited:
Donald Trump says his Mar-a-Lago home has been raided by the FBI.

'These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before,' he said in statement Monday night.'

'After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate.'

It is unclear what the raid is for, what kind of warrant is being executed and what agents are seeking.

Trump said: 'It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections.

'Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries.

'Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before.

'They even broke into my safe! What is the difference between this and Watergate, where operatives broke into the Democrat National Committee? Here, in reverse, Democrats broke into the home of the 45th President of the United States.'

It's so sad. Bigly sad.

Then it's on.

The Gestapo has crossed the line into civil war.

Must suck for the democrats to be so scared of Trump and what he will expose if elected again.
That's the only reason they ever made up false accusation after false accusation like they did. They never could prove any of it. It was all simply supposed to be a media distraction and a desperate attempt at defamation of character.

It's also not that they are just Democrats.... It's because they are globalists who have infiltrated the Democratic party or Democrats who have sold out to globalists. Trump's America first policies it was a lightning bolt that threatened to expose them and also put a damper to 30 or 40 years of control.

Last edited:
Donald Trump says his Mar-a-Lago home has been raided by the FBI.

'These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before,' he said in statement Monday night.'

'After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate.'

It is unclear what the raid is for, what kind of warrant is being executed and what agents are seeking.

Trump said: 'It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections.

'Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries.

'Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before.

'They even broke into my safe! What is the difference between this and Watergate, where operatives broke into the Democrat National Committee? Here, in reverse, Democrats broke into the home of the 45th President of the United States.'

It's so sad. Bigly sad.
THREE CHEERS FOR THE GESTAPO!

You had to know this was coming.
If trump did nothing wrong, why are you so worried.
dude is toast.....

No Senate Protection on this ^^^^^

MOVE.......
Of course he's not toast. How many cases have been filed against Trump that went nowhere. How about the Grand Jury in New York.

This happened the way it happens in tyrannical dictatorships. It proves that the democratic party is a lawless and evil creature.

The dirty shits have started a Civil War, led by Joe Biden and Merrick Garland.

Trump's security should shoot the Gestapo agents. They are criminals who are attacking a former United States President.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back