Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone who, even in the years before COVID, only had to go to the office once a week, and the other four “worked” from home. Like all woek-from-home govt workers I know, they meet friends for long lunches, run errands, and do household chores while stopping occasionally to check their emails or do a bit of actual work.

50 hours a week? Hah!

and still probably got more work done than those at the office.

In what fantasyland does this gain new voters for Trump? It is driving away voters.

iu

Actual, dedicated Nazis like you are at best 10% of the population. You might pick up another 15% who hate life and liberty.

But with the Garland assault on the Constitution, you have just forced every non-Nazi in the nation to either not vote, or vote for Trump.

Are your hate sites telling you otherwise? I doubt it, they are just cheering that you attacked Trump and are saying nothing about the damage you've done to your Reich.

Yes, but in all fairness, NY also has a criminal case against him for nearly the same things as this civil case, and he didn't want to say anything that could be used against him in that criminal case, even if it would or could have helped him in this civil case somehow...is my understanding???

Basically, he's really worried about the criminal charge case against him, more than losing, and losing money, on this civil case....
Didn't that get thrown out 6 months ago?

Oh well, facts never did have in influence over you.

Hey, you're an idiot and a liar, but in all fairness, what Nazi democrat isn't?

How did he suddenly become the "Outsider"?

Because an INSIDER is a politician who has been elected and held office for many years in DC and has integrated themselves into the body politic working for the interests there. Trump was a businessman who had interactions with politicians because he had to, to get many deals done because they held the reigns over zoning laws and other matters he needed gone his way in order to even get the permit to even begin construction.

The other crap you mention like where he lived or his registration is totally immaterial and I'm surprised you even bring them up.

Trump is still an outsider even having held office because he never became part of the accepted internal political machine there, instead working for causes separate from and not popular with the general accepted political bent of other politicians.

Does that help you now?

iu

Actual, dedicated Nazis like you are at best 10% of the population. You might pick up another 15% who hate life and liberty.

But with the Garland assault on the Constitution, you have just forced every non-Nazi in the nation to either not vote, or vote for Trump.

Are your hate sites telling you otherwise? I doubt it, they are just cheering that you attacked Trump and are saying nothing about the damage you've done to your Reich.
Sorry trash, this isn't gaining new voters for Trump.

I don't own or listen to transistor radios, idiot. If I listen to radio, I either use a Radio Craftsman, a Stromberg-Carlson, or a Day Sequerra Model 1.
I''m sorry to hear that. You must not care about your family in case of an emergency.

I guess you don't have a supply of bottled water, or canned food either.

So… nothing but fevered swill?
shills from langley like you think credible law enforcement people like this sherrif dont have any credibility that a criminal act was done by the FBI and that YOU do have credibility.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

As a law enforcement professional, I am deeply concerned by the dangerous, unnecessary, and likely politically-motivated raid on Mar-a-Lago.

Raiding President Trump's private home is the latest in a long line of partisan witch hunts that have destroyed the reputation of the FBI.

This is far from law and order. This is the kind of behavior you would expect in a banana republic!

I won't let this lawlessness stand.

iu

Actual, dedicated Nazis like you are at best 10% of the population
D’oh….:eusa_doh:
As evidenced by the last election. :uhoh3:

So… nothing but fevered swill?
What are you basing your claims on? Even the hate sites like CNN recognize that this went badly for you Nazis.

I mean, go ahead and post links to the hate sites claiming this "drove voters away from Trump?"

Yeah, even the drooling at the mouth hate sites that do your thinking aren't claiming that. You Nazis stepped on a rake, - more like a landmine.

shills from langley like you think credible law enforcement people like this sherrif dont have any credibility that a criminal act was done by the FBI and that YOU do have credibility.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

As a law enforcement professional, I am deeply concerned by the dangerous, unnecessary, and likely politically-motivated raid on Mar-a-Lago.

Raiding President Trump's private home is the latest in a long line of partisan witch hunts that have destroyed the reputation of the FBI.

This is far from law and order. This is the kind of behavior you would expect in a banana republic!

I won't let this lawlessness stand.
“Credible” law enforcement people would never make such a statement without actually having seen any of the documentation.

What are you basing your claims on? Even the hate sites like CNN recognize that this went badly for you Nazis.

I mean, go ahead and post links to the hate sites claiming this "drove voters away from Trump?"

Yeah, even the drooling at the mouth hate sites that do your thinking aren't claiming that. You Nazis stepped on a rake, - more like a landmine.
No one outside of the RW has made that assertion.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back