Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you can get a lockdown in place to redo the 2020 fraud? And 17 states have put in place voter integrity laws that shut much of what you did down.
You have no evidence of fraud, so that makes you a liar.

And those voter integrity laws are nothing more than voter suppression laws.

The fact that a bunch of them are musing about evidence being planted strikes me as a tell, but who knows.
I'll tell you who knows, we do. No one planted anything. There isn't a tragedy on their part they won't exploit with lies.

Marco Rubio warned about this last night. He said that after the leftists take down Trump, IF they are successful, they will go after his supporters. I think that’s what the army of 87,000 IRS agents are for.
The supporters who attacked the Capitol are criminals. Why wouldn't law enforcement go after them?

The evidence of voter fraud and stolen election is all over the place. Your media does not want you to see it. you are the useful idiot in this case. The rules..you can't talk about it...you get censored or banned for talking about it..IN AMERICA.......that oughta be a clue right there bud. This raid...that is another clue. This isnt about boxes of maybe stuff. It is about shutting up anyone who dares to expose or talk about democrat voter fraud.

The evidence of voter fraud and stolen election is all over the place. Your media does not want you to see it. you are the useful idiot in this case. The rules..you can't talk about it...you get censored or banned for talking about it..IN AMERICA.......that oughta be a clue right there bud. This raid...that is another clue. This isnt about boxes of maybe stuff. It is about shutting up anyone who dares to expose or talk about democrat voter fraud.
And you are the liar who just made all that up. You have no evidence the election was stolen. You really are a piece of shit.

I don't care. I care that the rule of law is working, and in the meantime, you are anti-American because you do not want it to work.
This is not rule of law. It is Democrat Lawless Rule

THE LEFT> has broken....the LAW. EVEN your own ABC networks are admitting it. Every congressman, those not benefitting from this lawlessness, say so. Foreign leaders are saying so. The majority of Americans are saying so. THIS is UNAmerican. But the left has changed teh definition of That TOO haven't they.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back