Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone who, even in the years before COVID, only had to go to the office once a week, and the other four “worked” from home. Like all woek-from-home govt workers I know, they meet friends for long lunches, run errands, and do household chores while stopping occasionally to check their emails or do a bit of actual work.

50 hours a week? Hah!
"I know one person"

Why do so many of you right wingers think these personal anecdotes mean a goddamn thing?

I know someone who, even in the years before COVID, only had to go to the office once a week, and the other four “worked” from home. Like all woek-from-home govt workers I know, they meet friends for long lunches, run errands, and do household chores while stopping occasionally to check their emails or do a bit of actual work.

50 hours a week? Hah!

I KNOW you're right.

Marco Rubio warned about this last night. He said that after the leftists take down Trump, IF they are successful, they will go after his supporters. I think that’s what the army of 87,000 IRS agents are for.
I have heard that there are white hats in the military working with trump to take down the deep state,if so,they need to act NOW and take those agents out.cant wait any longer

Trump isn't above the law, no matter what he thinks. His Jerry Springer presidency paid off, didn't it?
Jerry Springer would be dementia perverted Biden who just signs stacks of bills that the Dems shove in front of him, while he slobbers all over his bib and can't make a coherant sentence. His diaper is always full and like his like mind, full of CRAP!

1660171191746.png

He had it this morning in another case against him.

He pleaded the fifth to all questions.

And we all remember what he said about people who plead the fifth.
Yes, but in all fairness, NY also has a criminal case against him for nearly the same things as this civil case, and he didn't want to say anything that could be used against him in that criminal case, even if it would or could have helped him in this civil case somehow...is my understanding???

Basically, he's really worried about the criminal charge case against him, more than losing, and losing money, on this civil case....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back