Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS TIME the left really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really got Trump.

The previous 150 times are forgotten…..THIS TIME THEY GOT HIM!!

Pee pee tape?

Reels of Trump saying the N-word?

Putin/Trump collusion?

Making fun of a reporter with an atrophied arm?

There are fine Nazis?

He never condemns white supremacists?

FUCK THE LEFT.

I am being logical about the situation, but still laughing my ass off at all the heads exploding. This has truly been the most entertaining thread on this forum ever
yea, i know that about you. you're here for the entertainment and if not there, you put it there.

but hey - like someone once told me - you do you.

now HAHA this post and move on. it's what you do.

It’s not a given at all.

The DoJ maintains independence from the president. The president does not and should not order the DoJ to pursue specific investigations because the DoJ needs to act independent of political considerations. It’s the theory of the unitary executive which is a fringe right wing theory that would allow them to do so, but a president ordering politically motivated investigations would prompt a backlash from the nonpartisan DoJ and result in waves of resignations and immediate investigation with possible impeachment charges for abuse of power.
Operating independent of politics yes. Weaponizing the DOJ against your political opponents is about as corrupt as it gets and that is exactly what happened at Mar-a-lago.
If you think Merrick Garland was not been instructed to do that by the West Wing, I still have that nice assortment of bridges to sell.

Not only, as a defense attorney, had Judge Reinhart represented people accused of crimes. He has left a trail!

Over his career of over three decades, he has represented over 100 federal grand jury investigations, including ones into public corruption, drug use, and complicated financial and medical fraud. In addition, he conducted internal investigations into employee thefts totaling millions of dollars.

How dare a defense attorney defend people

The judge was a magistrate judge. They are appointed by a panel of other judges and not by the President or any other politician. Yes Trump appointed Christopher Wray to his position not realizing that he most likely is part of the deep state operatives who are determined to destroy Trump who dares to go against their establishment.
Ooooo, another conspiracy!! Aren't you tired of making things up?

Comey was protecting Hillary from prosecution with her server debacle, what are you talking about.
She needed to be investigated with an actual crime.
He "protected" Hillary by announcing the reopening of an investigation (which netted nothing and closed days later) just days before an election?

ohh...

The cult is so scareed of Trump.

Did you cultists jerk off while watching the news about the raid?

Your homes will not be spared. Idiots.

Since I don't have classified documents in my house, I'm not worried.

I read Trump was in NY to give a deposition in the investigation of fraud being conducted there. One he was ordered to give after he initially refused.

No wonder he put so much effort in to grifting his gullible supporters for contributions to overturn the election. He knew his legal bills were going to be enormous.
His legal bills are small potatoes for him.

Another obviously wrong theory from a libtard.

Operating independent of politics yes. Weaponizing the DOJ against your political opponents is about as corrupt as it gets and that is exactly what happened at Mar-a-lago.
If you think Merrick Garland was not been instructed to do that by the West Wing, I still have that nice assortment of bridges to sell.
On what are you basing your belief that Merrick Garland was instructed to raid Trump’s residence?

You don’t have a basis. You just want us to believe it is true because that’s convenient for you politically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back