Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Guy YOU voted for called Putin a Genius for invading and mocked our NATO allies as weak
Trump tried to pull the US out of NATO several times. But usually his chief of staff, or one of the generals managed to talk Trump out of it.

The President appoints the Attorney General and the Director of the FBI who serve at the President's pleasure, i.e. can be fired just as easily as they are appointed. The President is CEO of the country and therefore responsible for ALL activities of ALL government agencies. The President has full constitutional authority through the A.G. to order the FBI to take action against individuals or organizations for what can reasonably be suspected as unlawful activity. Same with the CIA, Homeland Security, ATF. The A.G. and other law enforcement can also operate independently of the President by initiating indictments and prosecutions, but it is a given that cabinet members would keep the President advised.
It’s not a given at all.

The DoJ maintains independence from the president. The president does not and should not order the DoJ to pursue specific investigations because the DoJ needs to act independent of political considerations. It’s the theory of the unitary executive which is a fringe right wing theory that would allow them to do so, but a president ordering politically motivated investigations would prompt a backlash from the nonpartisan DoJ and result in waves of resignations and immediate investigation with possible impeachment charges for abuse of power.

Comey T-BONED the shit out of Clinton's candidacy by publicly investigating her right up to election day. Trump LOVED what Comey did for him in 2016, thought him to be his bitch. Sessions pursued harsh drug policy and family separation policy at the border. Barr publicly mis-represented the Mueller investigation findings and consistenly coverd for Trump untill he lost the 2020 election.

And now you are going to tell me they are suddenly "my guys" because they weren't completely crooked to go along with Trump's every crazy scheme?
Comey was protecting Hillary from prosecution with her server debacle, what are you talking about.
She needed to be investigated with an actual crime.

Trump tried to pull the US out of NATO several times. But usually his chief of staff, or one of the generals managed to talk Trump out of it.

All one has to do is watch how Trump reacted to Putin invading Ukraine to see how lucky we are to have a President like Biden

To this day, Trump has still not condemned Putin

And what world would that be, the one in your alternate reality?
Normally I do not support boycotts but now things are very different. One non violent way to protect our Constitution would be to indentify businesses owned by democrats and refuse to do business with them.

Not only, as a defense attorney, had Judge Reinhart represented people accused of crimes. He has left a trail!

Over his career of over three decades, he has represented over 100 federal grand jury investigations, including ones into public corruption, drug use, and complicated financial and medical fraud. In addition, he conducted internal investigations into employee thefts totaling millions of dollars.
What's your point, turd?

All one has to do is watch how Trump reacted to Putin invading Ukraine to see how lucky we are to have a President like Biden

To this day, Trump has still not condemned Putin
The price of gas would be less than $2.50/gal if Trump was president, so how are we "lucky?"

Honestly?
Yes I do
I see a man much more cognizant of critical issues than Trump was

Case in point…..Ukraine

Biden avoided allocating US Troops, he built a global coalition against Putin, he has provided humanitarian and military aid

The Guy YOU voted for called Putin a Genius for invading and mocked our NATO allies as weak
Different subject for a different thread. But Biden currently has 90,000 U.S. troops in or near the war zone in the Ukraine. They are not directly involved in combat, yet, but they are armed and poised to fight and you could say are in harm's way. And you are absolutely distorting what Trump said about the circumstances. And our NATO allies are weak and Putin knows it or he never would have invaded.

But okay. You think Biden is brilliant, aware, fully in charge, competent, and everybody should trust him implicitly. Okay. (cough)

So what is The Fat Orange Shit Giblet going to expose again?
MAGA

1660060464389.png

Comey was protecting Hillary from prosecution with her server debacle, what are you talking about.
He could have protected her and himself quite well by shutting the fuck up about an ongoing investigation without any charges.

Comey was officially fired for breaking DOJ policy at Clinton's expense.

No, this is about the November election. The democrats are desperate and have thrown any pretense of law out the window.

The Republic is gone.

WTF??

You say the craziest shit, Fruitcake.

How would this raid benefit Democrats in November?

i thought you were being logical, not emotional.

I am being logical about the situation, but still laughing my ass off at all the heads exploding. This has truly been the most entertaining thread on this forum ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back