Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
And anyone who uses sixth-grade words like "Trumptards" really needs to work harder at carrying on an adult conversation.
I truly love the MAGA TARDS who get all triggered with the petty name calling their Exalted One brought to the current political vernacular.

All I can say is Hahahhahaha......

Poor Benedict Donald and his (less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age) followers.

A line has been crossed.
We've gone beyond a point of no return.
This isn't just politics anymore.

You mean, 'Yet Another Line Has Been Crossed" don't you ?

CrossTHISLineIdareyou.jpg

I truly love the MAGA TARDS who get all triggered with the petty name calling their Exalted One brought to the current political vernacular.

Poor Benedict Donald and his (less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age) followers.

I can see the veins popping out in your neck. Enjoy your heart attack.

May you catch a scorching case of Herpes. (Monkeypox)

Biden says he knew nothing about this. I can almost believe that--the man asks permission to sign stuff for Pete's sake. But anybody who thinks his staffers and/or whoever else is actually running him and the country didn't know, I still have that nice assortment of pretty bridges to sell.
The DoJ knew but since Biden respects the way the government is supposed to function, the DoJ doesn’t ask politicians for permission to do their job. They need to maintain independence from politicians.

It's good that people like you don't mouth off to me like this in person.....because they'd be spitting teeth.
Dogmod mode: ok lets all calm down, posts that threaten other posters are not acceptable here and lead to lots of post reports that I have to deal with, unless someone gives me chocolate.

Posts after this that potentially are threatening will be dealt with (if I am not drinking coffee)

Like when Hillary received classified documentation on an unsecured, personal server, and deleted those 33,000 emails?

The same server that was more than likely hacked into by China.
What happened with the server is nothing compared to when Hillary was asked to hand over her phone, and first claimed she only had two mobile devices and then had her people destroy around 15 mobile phones ipads and laptops by smashing them to smithereens with a hammer. This is full on obstruction of justice that the justice system and FBI turned its back on. The institutions can no longer be trusted, they like the media are now just another arm of the Democratic Party and Deep State.

Last edited:
so, your assertation that an unprecedented raid on a former president is not known by the 1 person who runs BOTH the FBI *and* the DOJ?

that's cute.

The POTUS does not run the FBI or the DOJ.

How do you people make it to adulthood with so little knowledge of how the government works?

Were you there?

Do you know what they did in the house?

Do you know what the warrant gave them the power to do?

Do you know anything at all?

They know nothing except their little personality cult.

Anyone that dares to do anything against Dear Leader and Co. must be a bad person doing corrupt stuff. Period, end of story.

Magistrate Judge Bruce E Reinhart, the judge that signed off on the warrant, quit his job as U.S. Attorney (whose office was prosecuting Epstein) to represent Jeffrey Epstein.

What’s up with this
All the problems dems cause and this is the final solution

I gave up on this forum. The mods chased me out. If I see something interesting here, I discuss it elsewhere. But I had to come back for a second to help out the poor ignoramuses here.

Look Bub...YOU'VE LOST! Suck it up and accept the facts.

Reps cannot fight dems. It is like a rabbit fighting a tiger. Your only hope is a secession of conservative states to live away from the filthy dems. Dems massacre you at every step. You were only good at fighting old school dems. You are done for without secession. Do it...or eventually lose all 50 states.

Dems own:

FBI
CIA
The U.N. plus a ton of the biggest nations around the world. (Remember when Roe was overturned? Remember how many nations sided with the filthy dems? NO nation stood with the conservatives.)
MSM
All the major newspapers...and many smaller papers.
High Tech
Social Media
TV
Hollywood
Major League Sports
Popular Culture
Giant Corporations
Big City Governors
Big City D.A.'s
Big City Mayors.
They own the public schools from Kindergarten to Grade, Middle & High School.
Higher Education, Colleges and Universities.
Plus, they own half of America's vote.

Stopping the dems' destruction was the military's job. But, the dems own them, so the last hope for saving America is gone. The reps have proven themselves to be consistently, absolutely and without question, useless at fighting the dems.

YOU'VE LOST...Secede or Die!

The POTUS, any POTUS, should never have anything to do with something like this. That he did not know is not bad for the Dems.

Plausible deniability is the only defense Biden has. He might have dementia, but he was more than likely aware that the raid was to be carried out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back