Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
How bad is this for the Democrats? Not 24 hours in, Biden: 'wasn't me. nope, not me"

The POTUS, any POTUS, should never have anything to do with something like this. That he did not know is not bad for the Dems.

Not really. Conservative support law enforcement taking away constitutional rights when they’re going after other people. But when law enforcement use constitutionally valid processes against conservatives, they get upset.
Did I say Krakatoa? I meant Vesuvius.

But, hey, you're good at something. :dunno:

Are you kidding me? Because Biden didn’t report bribe money from foreign enemies means he didn’t take any?

Did Al Capone report his income from his mobster activity?
Show me the money
It is not easy to hide that amount of money. Nowhere in Biden’s finances does there appear ANY money of questionable origins

All you have is some vague reference to possibly giving money to some “big guy”
No other correspondence confirming that it was actually being done, no other correspondence where Biden was referred to as “the Big Guy”, no financial records showing 10 percent being diverted to anyone.

Basically, you have NOTHING

A valid search warrant must meet four requirements: (1) the warrant must be filed in good faith by a law enforcement officer; (2) the warrant must be based on reliable information showing probable cause to search; (3) the warrant must be issued by a neutral and detached magistrate; and (4) the warrant must state specifically the place to be searched and the items to be seized.
---
so, if they came in and just started grabbing shit, it's a violation.

period.

but hey, you do you n shit.

now LOL GIGGLE HAHA emote away and pretend you're not being emotional. (laughing in reply is an emotion, dude)
Coll story bruh, but I don't see a link to this warrant, with details of what it covered and what it didn't.

A valid search warrant must meet four requirements: (1) the warrant must be filed in good faith by a law enforcement officer; (2) the warrant must be based on reliable information showing probable cause to search; (3) the warrant must be issued by a neutral and detached magistrate; and (4) the warrant must state specifically the place to be searched and the items to be seized.
---
so, if they came in and just started grabbing shit, it's a violation.

Were you there?

Do you know what they did in the house?

Do you know what the warrant gave them the power to do?

Do you know anything at all?

wrong. No enlistment required.
I know you won't read it because your mind is already set.
\
Mind? What mind?

The POTUS, any POTUS, should never have anything to do with something like this. That he did not know is not bad for the Dems.
so, your assertation that an unprecedented raid on a former president is not known by the 1 person who runs BOTH the FBI *and* the DOJ?

that's cute.

Google “stupid
/illegal things Trump has said and done.” You’ll be reading till your infected ears fall off. Trump U and charity fines for a start.

No, I asked YOU personally what Trump had done. Not what Google or CNN said he had done.,.
And as expected, you can not name a single thing. Thank you for proving my point better than I could.

Well, being a Biden ass kisser is much harder then being a Trump ass kisser. Trump’s lardo fat ass is a much bigger target. Plus, Trump ass kissers are never encumbered by the truth. Any made up shit works for them.
The judge who approved the illegal invasion of Trump's privac
“This is going to enrage Trump’s base”

Bro, the words ‘Happy Holidays’ enrage Trump’s base
That is because those dumb people tried to tithe and helped to give you the life you got. And now the costs are ten times more for the same results as you are empowered. Tell us about the breeders.

Were you there?

Do you know what they did in the house?

Do you know what the warrant gave them the power to do?

Do you know anything at all?
you asked for a link to the warrant. i provided the detail that say this would be an illegal move.

you then switch what you are asking for.

and you wonder why people get "emotional"

The FBI simply chose not to cooperate with Trump's lawyers.
Trumps lawyers were stalling. They had no intention to comply, and we've seen it too many times. Like Trump fighting subpoenas for his taxes.

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, and the FBI is going to rein hell on your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back