Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
So being enraged when the U.S. government goes after its political opponents means we “adore” the targets?

I don’t “adore” the parents that Garland labeled domestic terrorists. I don’t “adore” the cancer-stricken grandma locked in jail for walking in and then out of the Capitol on Jan 6th. And I don’t “adore” a former president who has been unfairly attacked with fabricated evidence and one-sided witch-hunts.

I simply object to Dems politicizing U.S. federal agencies to further their biased, liberal agenda.
Lame answer. He took papers that didn't belong to him from the White House. He brought it on himself and then cries like a victim. What a baby. And you all lap it up, lol.

So being enraged when the U.S. government goes after its political opponents means we “adore” the targets?

I don’t “adore” the parents that Garland labeled domestic terrorists. I don’t “adore” the cancer-stricken grandma locked in jail for walking in and then out of the Capitol on Jan 6th. And I don’t “adore” a former president who has been unfairly attacked with fabricated evidence and one-sided witch-hunts.

I simply object to Dems politicizing U.S. federal agencies to further their biased, liberal agenda.
tick tock.

This is exciting. It's time.

Your god is no longer the POTUS, he is no longer above the law.

Time will tell if this was valid or not. We just do not have enough information to know yet.

But for the love of all that is holy, do not stop freaking out. Do not stop attacking me, keep yelling at the sky and pulling your hair out.

Do not stop your love affair with suited up alphabet bureaucracies. "libertarian". As long as they go after the dudes you hate, it's all good.

Thus, court eunuch, the worst kind. A total hypocrite.

Your god is no longer the POTUS, he is no longer above the law.

Time will tell if this was valid or not. We just do not have enough information to know yet.

But for the love of all that is holy, do not stop freaking out. Do not stop attacking me, keep yelling at the sky and pulling your hair out.
This is what they are trying to pull.

Elias pointed to the passage of U.S. Code Title 18, Section 2071 that states, "Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States."

However, legal challenges could make efforts to prevent Trump from running again under this code difficult, Elias noted in a follow-up tweet.

It's another stunt. That's all it is.

Clinton Crony Sandy Burger was caught stealing notes from the national archives, smuggling them out in his pants / socks
- No prosecution

Former FBI Director James Comey took classified notes and gave / leaked them to a reporter.
- No prosecution

Gen Patraeous gave classified info to a girlfriend so she could write a book
- No prosecution

- Hillary Clinton was caught committing espionage by taking / having in her possession TS/SCI info
- No prosecution

Trump tales personal notes and Garland and Wray send a heavily armored team to raid the President of the United States' home

WTF?

Unprecedented!

Again, THIS is 'Stalinist' / corrupt 3rd world banana republic abuse of power to eliminate a political opponent bullshit.

This is what they are trying to pull.

Elias pointed to the passage of U.S. Code Title 18, Section 2071 that states, "Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States."

However, legal challenges could make efforts to prevent Trump from running again under this code difficult, Elias noted in a follow-up tweet.

It's another stunt. That's all it is.

You might be correct.

We do not have enough information to make such a determination yet

Clinton Crony Sandy Burger was caught stealing notes from the national archives, smuggling them out in his pants / socks
- No prosecution

Berger was fined $50,000, sentenced to serve two years of probation and 100 hours of community service, and stripped of his security clearance for three years

As I said, I will withhold judgment till we have more information.

Unlike you I do not live my life based on raw emotions.

Backtracking not allowed. When we are right, we will remember how you just laughed at us for being upset.

By the way, it's an old trick--but not useful one--to beat someone down and then laugh when they're bloodied. This has happened to our ELECTED leader over and over and over and over and over and over. You don't care. I know. You prefer suited up thugs with guns. I know that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back