Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Trump could be trusted to hand over the documents in question by the DoJ issuing a subpoena for their production it would have done so. But, OBVIOUSLY, Trump can't be trusted. Especially given his track record of destroying documents.

"They even broke into my safe!"
FZrJgJvXwAcFVhf
..and it was empty! WTF?

Backtracking not allowed. When we are right, we will remember how you just laughed at us for being upset.

I have not backtracked, I have said a half a dozen times we do not have enough information to make a valid conclusion

By the way, it's an old trick--but not useful one--to beat someone down and then laugh when they're bloodied. This has happened to our ELECTED leader over and over and over and over and over and over. You don't care. I know. You prefer suited up thugs with guns. I know that too.

So now you are going to play the victim card? How pathetic even by your low standards.

As I said, I will withhold judgment till we have more information.

Unlike you I do not live my life based on raw emotions.
Hillary & Obama's entire administration were caught manufacturing the entire Russian Collusion coup.

Schiff was caught manufacturing a fake witness, a fake transcript, and perjuring himself against Trump.

Swalwell was caught doctoring texts / tweets against Trump.

The FBI defrauded The FISA Court, illegally spied on Americans, and willingly participatec in a failed coup attempt

The FBI gas been hiding Hunter Biden's laptop and protecting the Bidens

These are FACTS, not feelings.

I wouldn't trust shot that comes out of the FBI, Wray, the DOJ, Garland, or the WH after this.

I don't see any leftists anywhere doing any great victory dances this time. Just the real slow ones happy and rejoicing about how dismayed Americans are.

I mean REAL slow, too. That's a bad sign for you
Yup. What has happened is that the Dem Fascists are so desperate to stop the man who could stop them from destroying this country and so alarmed as they see that Americans are pushing back that they are panicking - and they turned the heat up to a full boil. The frog jumped out.

Less than 3 months til midterms. There will be a red wave not seen since Reagan’s election tossing out Carter, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Republicans turn out in the same number as they do for the presidential election.

I have not backtracked, I have said a half a dozen times we do not have enough information to make a valid conclusion

So now you are going to play the victim card? How pathetic even by your low standards.

The libertarian prefers suited up, armed, unelected bureaucrats over elected officials.

Now there's a good laugh for everyone

If Trump could be trusted to hand over the documents in question by the DoJ issuing a subpoena for their production it would have done so. But, OBVIOUSLY, Trump can't be trusted. Especially given his track record of destroying documents.
Trust? You want to bring that word up when it comes to the democrat party stasi what use to be the FBI?

They just assume that everyone else is as emotional and prone to jumping to conclusions as they are.

No one knows what they were after or what they got, or if this was a good idea or a shitty idea.

Over here, in Normal World.

The libertarian prefers suited up, armed, unelected bureaucrats over elected officials.

Now there's a good laugh for everyone

Trump is no longer an elected official. He is no longer above the law.

But please keep it up, a long day of meetings and you are helping it to not be so boring.

Lame answer. He took papers that didn't belong to him from the White House. He brought it on himself and then cries like a victim. What a baby. And you all lap it up, lol.
And Hillary destroyed classified documents to prevent the truth about her activities coming to light. MUCH worse.

But she’s a Dem, so you’re OK with it.

The double standards have become so extreme that you are going to be stopped. Americans won’t stand for it.

They just assume that everyone else is as emotional and prone to jumping to conclusions as they are.

No one knows what they were after or what they got, or if this was a good idea or a shitty idea.

Over here, in Normal World.
You are devoid of any sense of reality. What do you call your pet Cotton Candy farting unicorn?

You are devoid of any sense of reality. What do you call your pet Cotton Candy farting unicorn?
Perhaps you can point out what indicates that I'm "devoid of reality".

Perhaps the FBI has contacted you with critical information. Please share it.

And Hillary destroyed classified documents to prevent the truth about her activities coming to light. MUCH worse.

But she’s a Dem, so you’re OK with it.

The double standards have become so extreme that you are going to be stopped. Americans won’t stand for it.
It's going to be glorious. I'm excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back