Trump's health--35 pounds overweight, fast food and doesn't exercise.

I like how the libs are all trying to make Trump's health an issue (which it is not) so they can distract from Hillary's health, which actually IS an issue.
Yeah, but Hillary went through all that combat in Bosnia and has PTSD. Her experience was even worse than McCain's the way she described it.

I believe we're talking about Trump's health right now--see if you can stay on focus to this thread topic. You should have an attention span that's better than a knat.
Then post some facts instead of making shit up.

Facts, regressives don't need no stink'n facts.

Yeah someone needing assistance walking up stairs probably has a little Osteoarthritis
going on in the knees or hips but it's not life threatening, like living in an Obese body, where heart & lungs are overworked 24/7.
I'd be interested in your diagnosis of a 69 year-old woman that had to literally be carried into a van after collapsing on a curb. Terrible optics. Simply terrible.

I like how the libs are all trying to make Trump's health an issue (which it is not) so they can distract from Hillary's health, which actually IS an issue.
Yeah, but Hillary went through all that combat in Bosnia and has PTSD. Her experience was even worse than McCain's the way she described it.

I believe we're talking about Trump's health right now--see if you can stay on focus to this thread topic. You should have an attention span that's better than a knat.
Sheesh, I was only trying to explain why the Beast's health was failing so badly. I think we should have some respect for those who so boldly risked their lives on the front lines of combat zones dodging sniper bullets and all!

You know what Trump was doing during the Viet Nam war as he stated in his book? "Sleeping around." He bragged in his book about how many marital affairs he had. He states: "My Vietnam was sleeping around."
Draft-Dodger Trump Said Sleeping Around Was My ‘Personal Vietnam’

Believe it or not, I can go on all night long if you want--or do you want to get back to the thread topic now?

Draft dodger Clinton was raping women at Oxford during Vietnam.

Damn you're one clueless MF, People of suffer form Sleep Apnea tend to sleep more, NOT LESS. Maybe you should do a bit of research before you make a bigger fool of yourself, you might want to check out Pulmonary Disease while your at it.
Democrats lie. They lie about everything.

I think this was more of a complete fabrication. The OP's link & list of ailments are generalized 'potential risks'...not Trump-specific

Anyone that is 70 years old and is 35 pounds overweight, doesn't exercise, and doesn't want to change his habits is a walking "dead man."

yet he is still walking, on his own 2 feet & without assistance......

Yeah someone needing assistance walking up stairs probably has a little Osteoarthritis
going on in the knees or hips but it's not life threatening, like living in an Obese body, where heart & lungs are overworked 24/7.
Wow, you are really desperate.

I think this was more of a complete fabrication. The OP's link & list of ailments are generalized 'potential risks'...not Trump-specific

Anyone that is 70 years old and is 35 pounds overweight, doesn't exercise, and doesn't want to change his habits is a walking "dead man."

Everyone, including myself at around the same age has a little osteoarthritis, (no one avoids that one with age.) Mine is in my lower back, it's manageable, and I still work out. I have lots of good friends that are very healthy keep their weight down work out, and need a little hand climbing some stairs because one of their knees are bothering them every now and then.

It's nothing to get hysterical about that's for certain--LOL

Damn you're one clueless MF, People of suffer form Sleep Apnea tend to sleep more, NOT LESS. Maybe you should do a bit of research before you make a bigger fool of yourself, you might want to check out Pulmonary Disease while your at it.

So what's the hildabitches BMI? With those thunder thighs and belly, it can't be good.

With all this talk about Hillary Clinton's health--here's something to pay attention to.

Trump is 6'2" tall and weighs a WHOPPING 267 POUNDS. Well over the high end of BMI--Body mass index of 198 to max 232 or he's 35 pounds overweight (considered OBESE.)

Furthermore he loves FAST FOOD, brags about eating it every day, and his only exercise are those midnight tweety fingers.

Trump's health
Type 2 diabetes
Coronary Heart Disease
Stroke
Cancer
High Blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Sleep Apnea--(apparently he only sleeps 4 hours a night) so he already has this.
Kidney Disease
Fatty Liver Disease
Pulmonary Disease (very hard to breath when you're obese, heart has to work much harder to get Oxygen pumping through your blood.)
Health Risks of Being Overweight

Trump at 70 years old is a walking-talking massive heart attack or stroke.

Plus we already know he's got a mental disability called Narcissism which makes him a very dangerous world leader.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

trumpobamagolf.png
Yeah, Trump should try to lose some weight and Clinton should try to stay conscious a little more often.

Everyone, including myself at around the same age has a little osteoarthritis, (no one avoids that one with age.) Mine is in my lower back, it's manageable, and I still work out. I have lots of good friends that are very healthy keep their weight down work out, and need a little hand climbing some stairs because one of their knees are bothering them every now and then.

It's nothing to get hysterical about that's for certain--LOL

Do they collapse before the first step?

So what's the hildabitches BMI? With those thunder thighs and belly, it can't be good.
cankhillary.jpg

With all this talk about Hillary Clinton's health--here's something to pay attention to.

Trump is 6'2" tall and weighs a WHOPPING 267 POUNDS. Well over the high end of BMI--Body mass index of 198 to max 232 or he's 35 pounds overweight (considered OBESE.)

Furthermore he loves FAST FOOD, brags about eating it every day, and his only exercise are those midnight tweety fingers.

Trump's health
Type 2 diabetes
Coronary Heart Disease
Stroke
Cancer
High Blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Sleep Apnea--(apparently he only sleeps 4 hours a night) so he already has this.
Kidney Disease
Fatty Liver Disease
Pulmonary Disease (very hard to breath when you're obese, heart has to work much harder to get Oxygen pumping through your blood.)

Plus we already know he's got a mental disability called Narcissism which makes him a very dangerous world leader.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

trumpobamagolf.png

Your current mental health status:

Desperate beyond belief to the point of trying to attempt even more ridiculous false equivalency than the ones commonly made by the hard leftist regressives.

I still don't see how 35lbs is considered 'obese'. Yes it's more than anyone needs, but that isn't 'grossly' overweight

and what does Osteoarthritis have to do with any of this???

HILLARY CLINTON has released her medical report from her doctor TODAY, and Trump has just refused to release his.
Trump Flips Again, Gives Medical Document to Dr. Oz

"Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Wednesday released in-depth information from her medical records, including her personal physician saying “she is in excellent mental condition.”

Dr. Lisa Bardack said she examined Clinton several times this week following her pneumonia diagnosis on Friday and said “the remainder of her complete physical was normal."
Bardack, Clinton's personal doctor, said she found a "mild, non-contagious bacterial pneumonia."

The rest of the physical exam "was normal and she is in excellent mental condition,” Bardack said in a letter released to the press. The entire letter is posted below.

"My overall impression is that Mrs. Clinton has remained healthy and has not developed new medical conditions this year other than a sinus and ear infection and her recently diagnosed pneumonia," Bardack wrote.

"She continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States."

Clinton’s blood pressure was 100/70, her heart rate was 70 and her cholesterol was 189 at a recent physical, Bardack said.

She is using the prescription medication Levaquin to treat the pneumonia.

The release of Clinton’s records came hours after Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump revealed the results of his own recent medical exam during a taping of “The Dr. Oz Show.” The show will air Thursday.

Trump was seeking to put pressure on Clinton, 68, after she faced scrutiny for not revealing her pneumonia diagnosis until after she suffered a health incident in public over the weekend.

Clinton stumbled and had trouble entering a van at a Sept. 11 memorial ceremony in New York on Sunday.

It was only after video surfaced that Clinton’s campaign acknowledged she was diagnosed with pneumonia two days earlier.

Clinton, who is still recovering from pneumonia, had said she’d release a more detailed medical report as Trump continued to question her stamina to serve as president. She plans to return to the campaign trail on Thursday.

Clinton has already released a note from her doctor about follow-up testing in 2013 that showed she fully recovered from a concussion and that she tested negative for clotting disorders.

Trump’s questioning has fanned rumors surrounding Clinton’s health, but the real estate mogul has also received scrutiny about his own health.

The only medical information released publicly on Trump so far is a short, often-mocked letter from his doctor saying he would be the healthiest president ever.
Clinton releases medical records

Hillary Clinton has lower blood cholesteral than I do, her heart rate is a little higher than mine, but her blood pressure is absolutely fantastic. Mine is always 120/80 and she is at 100/70.

OK Trump you're turn--LOL

On Thursday Trump is supposedly going back to the Dr. OZ show to apparently give another statement regarding his health. Keep in mind that Dr. Oz has been under a lot of scrutiny for promoting fraudulent products, so it's no surprise that Trump would head to his show--LOL
Lies, fraud, conflicts of interest, and bogus science: The real Dr. Oz effect « Science-Based Medicine

Last edited:
Democrats want to create a perception that Trump is in I'll health. He's quite healthy and running circles around Hilly. She's the one collapsing, hacking up a lung, and passing out.

HILLARY CLINTON has released her medical report from her doctor TODAY, and Trump has just refused to release his.

"Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Wednesday released in-depth information from her medical records, including her personal physician saying “she is in excellent mental condition.”

Dr. Lisa Bardack said she examined Clinton several times this week following her pneumonia diagnosis on Friday and said “the remainder of her complete physical was normal."
Bardack, Clinton's personal doctor, said she found a "mild, non-contagious bacterial pneumonia."

The rest of the physical exam "was normal and she is in excellent mental condition,” Bardack said in a letter released to the press. The entire letter is posted below.

"My overall impression is that Mrs. Clinton has remained healthy and has not developed new medical conditions this year other than a sinus and ear infection and her recently diagnosed pneumonia," Bardack wrote.

"She continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States."

Clinton’s blood pressure was 100/70, her heart rate was 70 and her cholesterol was 189 at a recent physical, Bardack said.

The release of Clinton’s records came hours after Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump revealed the results of his own recent medical exam during a taping of “The Dr. Oz Show.” The show will air Thursday.

Trump was seeking to put pressure on Clinton, 68, after she faced scrutiny for not revealing her pneumonia diagnosis until after she suffered a health incident in public over the weekend.

Clinton stumbled and had trouble entering a van at a Sept. 11 memorial ceremony in New York on Sunday.

It was only after video surfaced that Clinton’s campaign acknowledged she was diagnosed with pneumonia two days earlier.

Clinton, who is still recovering from pneumonia, had said she’d release a more detailed medical report as Trump continued to question her stamina to serve as president. She plans to return to the campaign trail on Thursday.

Clinton has already released a note from her doctor about follow-up testing in 2013 that showed she fully recovered from a concussion and that she tested negative for clotting disorders.

Trump’s questioning has fanned rumors surrounding Clinton’s health, but the real estate mogul has also received scrutiny about his own health.

The only medical information released publicly on Trump so far is a short, often-mocked letter from his doctor saying he would be the healthiest president ever.

Hillary Clinton has lower blood cholesteral than I do, her heart rate is a little higher than mine, but her blood pressure is absolutely fantastic. Mine is always 120/80 and she is at 100/70.

On Thursday Trump is supposedly going back to the Dr. OZ show to apparently give another statement regarding his health. Keep in mind that Dr. Oz has been under a lot of scrutiny for promoting fraudulent products, so it's no surprise that Trump would head to his show--LOL
Lies, fraud, conflicts of interest, and bogus science: The real Dr. Oz effect « Science-Based Medicine

So I'm confused......I always thought your blood pressure, heart rate, oxygen levels, cholesterol numbers and things like pneumonia were 'MEDICAL' health issues......why is her DR saying she is in 'excellent MENTAL health'???

What does her medical records have to do with her mental health state?

Hilarious that low information MSM guttons for punishment failed to realize The Donald weighs in at about 235! I am about The Donald's height and weigh 220 and can do mini-triathlons. That the MSM made The Donald's health (and tax returns nobody cares about) to deflect from Crooked Hillary backfires on them again because it helps show the huge difference between the candidates as far as stamina, robustness, physical presence, etc.

Crooked Hillary is an absolute mess. She is all out of shape, can barely fucking stand up for more than 45 minutes, appears to have all the symptoms of Parkinson's and has had coughing fits, Parkinson freezes, and other serious conditions that involve the brain, the basis for her mental health obviously, for years.

Last edited:

OK, so what's her HEIGHT AND WEIGHT? Isn't overweight the topic of the thread? Also why didn't you respond to post 51? Kitty cat got you fingers?

Trump's health
Type 2 diabetes
Coronary Heart Disease
Stroke
Cancer
High Blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Kidney Disease
Fatty Liver Disease

trumpobamagolf.png

As someone who has Sleep Apnea and user of a CPAP. When using a CPAP, I sleep as many hours as most average people . A person who has Apnea, who doesn't use a CPAP, may stop breathing while sleeping up to a hundred times.
Of course this limits the amount of oxygen intake. and your rest is restless.
In other words, people with apnea get less realtime sleep.
Read more: Sleep Apnea Basics

Last edited:

Forum List

Back