Trump's health--35 pounds overweight, fast food and doesn't exercise.

And he's still healthier than Hillary, so I'm not exactly sure what the argument is here
Clinton released her cholesterol numbers, pulse, and blood pressure and it sounds like Trump is going to release his next week so then we have some really important issues to discuss.
We want to see the records, not some bullshit statements by a paid doctor who will say whatever she tells them to say.

And he's still healthier than Hillary, so I'm not exactly sure what the argument is here
Clinton released her cholesterol numbers, pulse, and blood pressure and it sounds like Trump is going to release his next week so then we have some really important issues to discuss.

I believe he just refused to release them, like he did with his tax returns. Look my husband is 70 years old also, he keeps his weight in good BMI and still rides a mountain bike for exercise. If my husband was 2 pounds overweight he would be freaking out. Trump just doesn't care, and you know any doctor is going to talk to him about it, and you can be certain they have, he just refuses to change his habits.
Trump Flips Again, Gives Medical Document to Dr. Oz

Trump is just one of these guys that thinks he's invincible until it happens.

Last edited:
I like how the libs are all trying to make Trump's health an issue (which it is not) so they can distract from Hillary's health, which actually IS an issue.
Yeah, but Hillary went through all that combat in Bosnia and has PTSD. Her experience was even worse than McCain's the way she described it.

I believe we're talking about Trump's health right now--see if you can stay on focus to this thread topic. You should have an attention span that's better than a knat.
Sheesh, I was only trying to explain why the Beast's health was failing so badly. I think we should have some respect for those who so boldly risked their lives on the front lines of combat zones dodging sniper bullets and all!

I like how the libs are all trying to make Trump's health an issue (which it is not) so they can distract from Hillary's health, which actually IS an issue.
Yeah, but Hillary went through all that combat in Bosnia and has PTSD. Her experience was even worse than McCain's the way she described it.

I believe we're talking about Trump's health right now--see if you can stay on focus to this thread topic. You should have an attention span that's better than a knat.
Then post some facts instead of making shit up.

With all this talk about Hillary Clinton's health--here's something to pay attention to.

Trump is 6'2" tall and weighs a WHOPPING 267 POUNDS. Well over the high end of BMI--Body mass index of 198 to max 232 or he's 35 pounds overweight (considered OBESE.)

Furthermore he loves FAST FOOD, brags about eating it every day, and his only exercise are those midnight tweety fingers.

Trump's health
Type 2 diabetes
Coronary Heart Disease
Stroke
Cancer
High Blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Sleep Apnea--(apparently he only sleeps 4 hours a night) so he already has this.
Kidney Disease
Fatty Liver Disease
Pulmonary Disease (very hard to breath when you're obese, heart has to work much harder to get Oxygen pumping through your blood.)
Health Risks of Being Overweight

Trump at 70 years old is a walking-talking massive heart attack or stroke.

Plus we already know he's got a mental disability called Narcissism which makes him a very dangerous world leader.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

trumpobamagolf.png

Trump doesn't have any obvious health issues. Hillary does.

No one is fooled by this obvious attempt to deflect attention from Hillary.

With all this talk about Hillary Clinton's health--here's something to pay attention to.

Trump is 6'2" tall and weighs a WHOPPING 267 POUNDS. Well over the high end of BMI--Body mass index of 198 to max 232 or he's 35 pounds overweight (considered OBESE.)

Furthermore he loves FAST FOOD, brags about eating it every day, and his only exercise are those midnight tweety fingers.

Trump's health
Type 2 diabetes
Coronary Heart Disease
Stroke
Cancer
High Blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Sleep Apnea--(apparently he only sleeps 4 hours a night) so he already has this.
Kidney Disease
Fatty Liver Disease
Pulmonary Disease (very hard to breath when you're obese, heart has to work much harder to get Oxygen pumping through your blood.)

Plus we already know he's got a mental disability called Narcissism which makes him a very dangerous world leader.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

trumpobamagolf.png

Damn you're one clueless MF, People of suffer form Sleep Apnea tend to sleep more, NOT LESS. Maybe you should do a bit of research before you make a bigger fool of yourself, you might want to check out Pulmonary Disease while your at it.
Democrats lie. They lie about everything.

I think this was more of a complete fabrication. The OP's link & list of ailments are generalized 'potential risks'...not Trump-specific

Anyone that is 70 years old and is 35 pounds overweight, doesn't exercise, and doesn't want to change his habits is a walking "dead man."

yet he is still walking, on his own 2 feet & without assistance......

Sheesh, I was only trying to explain why the Beast's health was failing so badly. I think we should have some respect for those who so boldly risked their lives on the front lines of combat zones dodging sniper bullets and all!

You know what Trump was doing during the Viet Nam war as he stated in his book? "Sleeping around." He bragged in his book about how many marital affairs he had. He states: "My Vietnam was sleeping around."
Draft-Dodger Trump Said Sleeping Around Was My ‘Personal Vietnam’

Believe it or not, I can go on all night long if you want--or do you want to get back to the thread topic now?

Trump's health
Type 2 diabetes
Coronary Heart Disease
Stroke
Cancer
High Blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Kidney Disease
Fatty Liver Disease

trumpobamagolf.png

Damn you're one clueless MF, People of suffer form Sleep Apnea tend to sleep more, NOT LESS. Maybe you should do a bit of research before you make a bigger fool of yourself, you might want to check out Pulmonary Disease while your at it.

I think this was more of a complete fabrication. The OP's link & list of ailments are generalized 'potential risks'...not Trump-specific

Anyone that is 70 years old and is 35 pounds overweight, doesn't exercise, and doesn't want to change his habits is a walking "dead man."

Hmmm, no, he's a typical 70 year old. We're all "walking dead men." No one gets out of this alive.

Trump's health
Type 2 diabetes
Coronary Heart Disease
Stroke
Cancer
High Blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Kidney Disease
Fatty Liver Disease

trumpobamagolf.png

No they don't sleep more you dumbass. Sleep apnea can be extremely dangerous and many people just stop breathing. Fat neck that blocks normal breathing during sleep--meaning you're waking up many times during the night to catch your breath and never get well rested.

Sleep apnea is a potentially serious sleep disorder in which breathing repeatedly stops and starts. You may have sleep apnea if you snore loudly, and you feel tired even after a full night's sleep.
The main types of sleep apnea are:
  • Obstructive sleep apnea, the more common form that occurs when throat muscles relax.
  • Central sleep apnea, which occurs when your brain doesn't send proper signals to the muscles that control breathing.
  • Complex sleep apnea syndrome, also known as treatment-emergent central sleep apnea, occurs when someone has both obstructive sleep apnea and central sleep apnea.If you think you might have any form of sleep apnea, see your doctor. Treatment can ease your symptoms and may help prevent heart problems and other complications.

Just couldn't listen or read your own link for that matter, show me in your link where it mentions a fat neck blocking normal breathing during sleep. Come on SHOW ME YOU STUPID SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your right about stopping breathing, normally caused by the soft pallet relaxing and closing the airway, which prevents a person from resting during sleep, which means they tend to sleep more to make up for it, it can also contribute to heart disease because your O2 levels drop when you stop breathing. Some cases can be addressed by surgically scaring the soft pallet to stop it from closing the airway, others like myself have to sleep with a CPAP which produces continuous positive air pressure keeping the airway open. I'm somewhat of an expert on it because I've been treated for it for more than 20 years.

You might also look up Pulmonary Disease cause you're way out in left field on that one also, but hey, on the ones you decided to pontificate on, your batting a thousand.

Last edited:

We're only talking about that because you don't want to talk about Hillary's health.

Trump's health
Type 2 diabetes
Coronary Heart Disease
Stroke
Cancer
High Blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Kidney Disease
Fatty Liver Disease

trumpobamagolf.png

Trump doesn't have any obvious health issues. Hillary does.

No one is fooled by this obvious attempt to deflect attention from Hillary.

You know what Trump was doing during the Viet Nam war as he stated in his book? "Sleeping around." He bragged in his book about how many marital affairs he had. He states: "My Vietnam was sleeping around."
Draft-Dodger Trump Said Sleeping Around Was My ‘Personal Vietnam’
What does that have to do with the Beast's failing health?

Trump's health
Type 2 diabetes
Coronary Heart Disease
Stroke
Cancer
High Blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Kidney Disease
Fatty Liver Disease

trumpobamagolf.png

He golfs. I don't expect him to jog or do jumping jacks for me.

On the other hand.....

GIF1.gif

I Protected Hillary Clinton In The Secret Service - Here's Why Her 'Fainting' Video Really Scares Me

Trump's health
Type 2 diabetes
Coronary Heart Disease
Stroke
Cancer
High Blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Kidney Disease
Fatty Liver Disease

trumpobamagolf.png

yet he is still walking, on his own 2 feet & without assistance......

Yeah someone needing assistance walking up stairs probably has a little Osteoarthritis
going on in the knees or hips but it's not life threatening, like living in an Obese body, where heart & lungs are overworked 24/7.

Trump's health
Type 2 diabetes
Coronary Heart Disease
Stroke
Cancer
High Blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Kidney Disease
Fatty Liver Disease

trumpobamagolf.png

You are a stupid fuck. My grandfather weighed 280 pounds, drank bourbon, smoked lucky strikes, and lived off spaghetti. He passed away at 94.

I believe he just refused to release them, like he did with his tax returns. Look my husband is 70 years old also, he keeps his weight in good BMI and still rides a mountain bike for exercise. If my husband was 2 pounds overweight he would be freaking out. Trump just doesn't care, and you know any doctor is going to talk to him about it, and you can be certain they have, he just refuses to change his habits.

Probably 60% of the population of people aged 70 are 35 lbs overweight. Yeah, he would be healthier if he lost the weight, but it's not anything out of the ordinary.

Trump has cancer? You are a piece of shit unless you post proof. You listed under Trump health as if it were a fact. Prove it moron.
At their age cancer is very likely. Whether it is a problem or will kill them in an much different question. Does Trump have prostate cancer? Very likely but it won't be his cause of death. That will be too Chicken McNuggets and glasses of scotch.
A liar. A piece crap
Trump has cancer? You are a piece of shit unless you post proof. You listed under Trump health as if it were a fact. Prove it moron.

Look at the link dumbass
Oreo is a piece of shit. Now confirmed. Pathetic libs think they can get get away with anything their masters tell them. Dumb. Most libs are stupid. Near official retarded status by the government. They multiply thanks to income they didn't earn.

Probably 60% of the population of people aged 70 are 35 lbs overweight. Yeah, he would be healthier if he lost the weight, but it's not anything out of the ordinary.

Yeah, and if they are, they don't live too long if they're that much overweight and inactive. While you can survive Obesity in your 30's and 40's, it's instant death in your 70's.

Fuck your topic. It's irrelevant.

Forum List

Back