Putin and Trump Poisoning Hillary. People, I Basically Predicted This!

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'
The man who discovered CTE thinks Hillary Clinton may have been poisoned
Published by Washington Post

Bennet Omalu, the forensic pathologist who has made the NFL so uncomfortable with his discovery of chronic traumatic encephalopathy in the brains of deceased players, suggests that Hillary Clinton’s campaign be checked for possible poisons after her collapse Sunday in New York.

But this is Omalu, whose credentials and tenacity are well known. He wasn’t giving up on Twitter, adding that his reasoning is that he does not trust Russian President Vladimir Putin or Donald Trump, the Republican presidential nominee who has expressed admiration for Putin.
-----------------
People, since Sunday I made several posts like “I was surprised Dems hadn’t blamed Putin for poisoning Clinton because quite a few times Dems had blamed Putin for their own faults.” Actually, I didn’t know my words would come true so quickly.

Am I a Prophet or are Dems so darn stupidly predictable? I know I’m not a Prophet. Question: how come there are so many stupid people in USA, buying all the BS, which Dems are pushing into their poor heads and not trying to think on their own????

Last edited:

Bennet Omalu, the forensic pathologist who has made the NFL so uncomfortable with his discovery of chronic traumatic encephalopathy in the brains of deceased players, suggests that Hillary Clinton’s campaign be checked for possible poisons after her collapse Sunday in New York.

But this is Omalu, whose credentials and tenacity are well known. He wasn’t giving up on Twitter, adding that his reasoning is that he does not trust Russian President Vladimir Putin or Donald Trump, the Republican presidential nominee who has expressed admiration for Putin.
-----------------
People, since Sunday I had several posts like “I was surprised Dems hadn’t blamed Putin for poisoning Clinton because quite a few times Dems had blamed Putin for their own faults.” Actually, I didn’t know my words would come true so quickly.

Am I a profit or are Dems so darn stupidly predictable? I know I’m not a profit. Question: how come there are so many stupid people in USA, buying all the BS, which Dems are pushing into their poor heads????

The Leftist Conspiracy Theorists now out of control.

-----------------
People, since Sunday I had several posts like “I was surprised Dems hadn’t blamed Putin for poisoning Clinton because quite a few times Dems had blamed Putin for their own faults.” Actually, I didn’t know my words would come true so quickly.

Am I a profit or are Dems so darn stupidly predictable? I know I’m not a profit. Question: how come there are so many stupid people in USA, buying all the BS, which Dems are pushing into their poor heads????

Showing that leftists are desperate and running out of options.

You know this is insane right?

The Leftists are borderline insane, all that Kool-Aid has induced brain rot.

koolaid.jpg

koolaidalien.png

-----------------

Showing that leftists are desperate and running out of options.

Yes, they're also now frightened of a cartoon frog named Pepe :uhoh3:

-----------------

Everyone knows it was done by Mossad/CIA.

You know...........today Hillary's doctor said that she has a mild case of mid lobe bacterial pneumonia. It's not contagious and she is to take a couple of days off.

It was done with a CTE scan by the way.

This conspiracy theory saying that Putin poisoned her is just that..............a conspiracy theory.

But................there are nutjobs on both sides of the aisle.

You know...........today Hillary's doctor said that she has a mild case of mid lobe bacterial pneumonia. It's not contagious and she is to take a couple of days off.

It was done with a CTE scan by the way.

This conspiracy theory saying that Putin poisoned her is just that..............a conspiracy theory.

But................there are nutjobs on both sides of the aisle.

They should have said she needs to loose 30-40 pounds as well, at least

The number of potential suspects who would have motive to poison Hillary Clinton are limitless.

These stupid, accusations against Putin are getting more ridiculous than I could have ever imagined!

Something is wrong, not only in Clinton's brain, but in the brain of all her idiotic helpers/ followers/sycophants.

What a disgrace!

These stupid, accusations against Putin are getting more ridiculous than I could have ever imagined!

Something is wrong, not only in Clinton's brain, but in the brain of all her idiotic helpers/ followers/sycophants.

What a disgrace!

Serious mass brain damage after years of serious mass brainwashing.

I wonder if Dems will still say "I am with her" if she goes to mental clinic? That would be sure a relief for the country and the whole world as well. That itself may make America great again.

Forum List

Back