Trump's 'Heads I Win, Tails you Lose' World

Trump is not the one to get rid of them. Trump is the one who will ensure they stay in power.
When Taz and I agree then you guys should know the World is messed up.

Trump is the problem and not the solution.

If anyone has noticed Trump is going after DeSantis who could win big in 2024 just like Trump went after Cruz, so let learn that Trump isn’t the person you want to fix this mess!

And the "bullshit" was right, seeing as how he lost the presidency, the House, and Senate.

But keep living in your land of make believe.

If anyone has noticed Trump is going after DeSantis who could win big in 2024 just like Trump went after Cruz, so let learn that Trump isn’t the person you want to fix this mess!

Why would you agree with that TDS inflicted gas lighter

1668625988008.png

R’s just backed the swamp ( McConnell). They are a lost cause.

OMG that is hilariously funny!

Trump the former friend of the Clintons fought the Marxist Left…

Next you will explain to me how Trump never lost the election and his pathetic life is perfect as can be!
The Republicans back democrats. This you already know. Especially McConnell who helped them win elections over his own party. Or are you denying this now

The Republicans back democrats. This you already know. Especially McConnell who helped them win elections over his own party. Or are you denying this now
He backed Democrats over Trump picks which I see no problem with seeing most of Trump picks were not qualified to hold office with the exception of maybe Oz.

Hell Walker is so retarded that he couldn’t even win Georgia and will lose in his second chance bid.

He backed Democrats over Trump picks which I see no problem with seeing most of Trump picks were not qualified to hold office with the exception of maybe Oz.

Hell Walker is so retarded that he couldn’t even win Georgia and will lose in his second chance bid.
So you dont actually hate the duopoly. Got it. No need to vote for Libertarians then.

Libertarian is just watered down demoquacks
Libertarians are Republicans who like to get high.

Please explain how a party which demands we cut spending to a tiny fraction of what it is now confuses you into thinking they are like Democrats.

Please explain how a party which demands we eliminate all taxation confuses you into thinking they are like Democrats.

You really need to stop talking out of your ass in public.

Libertarians are Republicans who like to get high.

Please explain how a party which demands we cut spending to a tiny fraction of what it is now confuses you into thinking they are like Democrats.

Please explain how a party which demands we eliminate all taxation confuses you into thinking they are like Democrats.

You really need to stop talking out of your ass in public.

Go away

And the "bullshit" was right, seeing as how he lost the presidency, the House, and Senate.

But keep living in your land of make believe.
no, the bullshit was wrong.......he beat cankles if you will remember. But you keep living in your land of ignorance and bullshit.

Forum List

Back