Trump's hatred of Muslims prompts another Lie

More lying. Why don't you stop lying? What is the point of you lying continually? Trump has never claimed to hate muslims.

It sure doesn't sound like he likes them.
I think it's prudent to keep some muslims coming from known terror hot spots from coming here.

I don't disagree, but the Republican Party has been openly hostile to Muslims ever since 9-11. They are quick to blame them without evidence for every single terrorist event that happens. It only took a couple of hours for conservatives on this forum to claim the Las Vegas shooter was a Muslim a few weeks ago. While radical Islamists are certainly responsible for a large portion of strife in the world, Republicans seem to forget about the 3 million Muslims living in this country, 99.9% of which have never committed a terrorist act. Prior to 9-11 Muslims were majority Republican. Now they are 90% Democratic.

More false hoods being promoted!

Radical Islamist terrorists does not equal all Muslims, so you see how the far left duped yo into believe such things!

Although it has to be better than Obama just letting such terrorist groups reign supreme and do as little as possible to deal with the JV teams.

Trump doesn't hate Muslims
He just pretends he does because his rubes hate Muslims.

That is an answer? Really!!!!!!!

So then, you love Iran I am guessing. Think we are the problem of course, right?

So anyway folks---------> now you know why the left is losing constantly. I betcha I can't even get this Anti-American to say------>he despises radical Islam!

I think it's prudent to keep some muslims coming from known terror hot spots from coming here.

I don't disagree, but the Republican Party has been openly hostile to Muslims ever since 9-11. They are quick to blame them without evidence for every single terrorist event that happens. It only took a couple of hours for conservatives on this forum to claim the Las Vegas shooter was a Muslim a few weeks ago. While radical Islamists are certainly responsible for a large portion of strife in the world, Republicans seem to forget about the 3 million Muslims living in this country, 99.9% of which have never committed a terrorist act. Prior to 9-11 Muslims were majority Republican. Now they are 90% Democratic.
No one seems to know what the LV shooter was, although ISIS claimed it. Who knows?

I am pretty sure he was insane.
No one knows, or is telling, what he was.

So opening fire, killing and wounding all those folks is considered san behaviour?

I don't think Trump hates Muslims. But, he has surrounded himself with Zionists who hate the descendants of Abraham, of which many Muslims are. And, their dark influence is upon Trump.

Unfortunately, Antichrist Zionism is so entrenched in the Republican party that Trump couldn't escape it, especially if Trump is avoid some of the more establishment swamp dwellers (who are more interested in power for themselves than in bowing to Izrael, although they also bow to Izrael).

But, still, crime states in the UK speaks for themselves. Muslim immigrants aren't helping the culture or the crime rate.

No one seems to know what the LV shooter was, although ISIS claimed it. Who knows?

So opening fire, killing and wounding all those folks is considered san behaviour?
Are soldiers in battle that machine gun down as many as they can insane?

More lying. Why don't you stop lying? What is the point of you lying continually? Trump has never claimed to hate muslims.

That's right man. We can't let the victims of terrorism come here. We need to conflate them with the terrorists they are running from! Exterminate them all! Amiright?
----------------------------------------------------------- -------- wot is the USA , just a baby sitting service . Let the outfits that may be exterminated protect and defend themselves G5000 .

That's right man. We can't let the victims of terrorism come here. We need to conflate them with the terrorists they are running from! Exterminate them all! Amiright?
Why do we have to take care of them? Why do YOU want my tax dollars to be spent baby sitting people who can't take care of themselves who are not citizens? WTF is wrong with you man? Why don't THEY fight for their own country? Or, is this what happens when you allow the government to disarm you? Hmm? You can't fight. This is EXACTLY what regressive traitors want for us.

You almost gotta laugh that lefties smashed windows and torched cars on inauguration day. H'wood lefties threatened to assault the President and commit arson and murder. A Sanders democrat tried to mow down an entire republican baseball team and today the crazy left tries to lecture Americans about hatred.

Remember when the left wing bigot Barry Obama told Christians to "get off of their high horse" for complaining about the recurring Muslim mass murder attacks against innocent American citizens.
Democrats hate Christians.

Donald Trump links rise in UK crime to 'radical Islamic terror'

"Donald Trump has blamed a rise in crime in the UK on “radical Islamic terror”, despite there being no evidence to support the claim.

In an early morning tweet the President said: “Just out report: ‘United Kingdom crime rises 13% annually amid spread of Radical Islamic terror.’ Not good, we must keep America safe!”"

Every day it's another one.

Oh, lol, and yesterday when sycophantic Senator Bill Cassidy was asked about Trump's lying, he said

'Trump uses 'hyperbole' which some interpret as lies.'

Bill Cassidy: Trump uses 'hyperbole' which some interpret as lies

Hatred of Muslims prompts a line....yours?

Since quite a few here seem to be upset with 'hatred of Muslims' prompting Trump to lie,

by all means, offer your own best guess as to what prompted Trump to lie about this.

I'm listening. lol

Are soldiers in battle that machine gun down as many as they can insane?

Please tell me you're not even trying to compare those two situations?

Since quite a few here seem to be upset with 'hatred of Muslims' prompting Trump to lie,

by all means, offer your own best guess as to what prompted Trump to lie about this.

I'm listening. lol
Hate baiting against Americans that’s you

Muslim, is the wrong word, A muslim is an individual human being. Islam, on the other hand is an ideology. An ideology that does not view "others" well. I challenge anyone to show me where the "ideology" of Islam considers my daughters to be anything other than a piece of meat, to be sold raped or killed at the whim of muslim men. I have heard this questions asked of many muslim scholars, none can answer.

I'm listening. lol
Trump’s a pathological liar, it comes to him as naturally as breathing.

And that Trump is a bigot is settled, accepted, and beyond dispute – particularly his bigotry toward Muslims and Islam.

Forum List

Back