Trump's hatred of Muslims prompts another Lie

More lying. Why don't you stop lying? What is the point of you lying continually? Trump has never claimed to hate muslims.

It sure doesn't sound like he likes them.
I think it's prudent to keep some muslims coming from known terror hot spots from coming here.

I don't disagree, but the Republican Party has been openly hostile to Muslims ever since 9-11. ......

Bullshit. Shortly after 9-11, President Bush was on TV urging Americans NOT to blame all Muslims and to remember our shared principles as Americans. It has never been the policy of the Republican Party to be hostile to a religion. There are plenty of individual bigots on both sides.

More lying. Why don't you stop lying? What is the point of you lying continually? Trump has never claimed to hate muslims.

I think it's prudent to keep some muslims coming from known terror hot spots from coming here.

I don't disagree, but the Republican Party has been openly hostile to Muslims ever since 9-11. They are quick to blame them without evidence for every single terrorist event that happens. It only took a couple of hours for conservatives on this forum to claim the Las Vegas shooter was a Muslim a few weeks ago. While radical Islamists are certainly responsible for a large portion of strife in the world, Republicans seem to forget about the 3 million Muslims living in this country, 99.9% of which have never committed a terrorist act. Prior to 9-11 Muslims were majority Republican. Now they are 90% Democratic.

You seem honest enough, can you name me ONE practical benefit of importing Islam into any Western nation? The results of which are always NEGATIVE, never positive. And terrorism is only ONE of dozens of social problems Islam just happens to cause everywhere it goes, sir. Can you explain the wonderful benefits to me?
You are looking at their faith instead of their individual skills and potential to contribute to our country and our society. If a person is doing any of the horrible things you mentioned earlier, they aren't getting into this country, anyway. There are a lot of very smart doctors and tech geeks and etc. that come from Muslim countries and do a lot for us.
The State Dept. and Homeland has done its investigation into what enhanced screening would benefit our security. Let them do that and stop this crazy insistence on keeping this pretend boogeyman out of our country.
refugees offer absolutely nothing. and do not acimilate.

I don't disagree, but the Republican Party has been openly hostile to Muslims ever since 9-11. They are quick to blame them without evidence for every single terrorist event that happens. It only took a couple of hours for conservatives on this forum to claim the Las Vegas shooter was a Muslim a few weeks ago. While radical Islamists are certainly responsible for a large portion of strife in the world, Republicans seem to forget about the 3 million Muslims living in this country, 99.9% of which have never committed a terrorist act. Prior to 9-11 Muslims were majority Republican. Now they are 90% Democratic.
No one seems to know what the LV shooter was, although ISIS claimed it. Who knows?

I am pretty sure he was insane.

You don't need to personally hate Muslims to recognize that growing their numbers in the US will not be a benefit.

If you can name one country in the last 1000 years that has benefited from Muslim infiltration, I'd like to know which one it is and how they benefited the host country. I'm waiting.....:popcorn:

Donald Trump links rise in UK crime to 'radical Islamic terror'

"Donald Trump has blamed a rise in crime in the UK on “radical Islamic terror”, despite there being no evidence to support the claim.

In an early morning tweet the President said: “Just out report: ‘United Kingdom crime rises 13% annually amid spread of Radical Islamic terror.’ Not good, we must keep America safe!”"

Every day it's another one.

Oh, lol, and yesterday when sycophantic Senator Bill Cassidy was asked about Trump's lying, he said

'Trump uses 'hyperbole' which some interpret as lies.'

Bill Cassidy: Trump uses 'hyperbole' which some interpret as lies
Yeah, no Islamic terrorism in the UK when you take out the train bombingS, stabbings, shootings, running crowds over with trucks.....

Dumbass leftards.
No one is saying that there is no Islamic Terror in the UK. We are saying that Trump lied by claiming that the 13% rise in violent crime is due to Islamic Terror. Is it possible that you don't see the problem there? Or, are you just a devoid of a moral compass and character as he is?

"Donald Trump has blamed a rise in crime in the UK on “radical Islamic terror”, despite there being no evidence to support the claim.

In an early morning tweet the President said: “Just out report: ‘United Kingdom crime rises 13% annually amid spread of Radical Islamic terror.’ Not good, we must keep America safe!”"

Oh, lol, and yesterday when sycophantic Senator Bill Cassidy was asked about Trump's lying, he said

There's plenty of evidence, douche bag.

UK Muslim Crimes | The Muslim Issue

You are being redirected...

Islamic Statistics on violence, rape, terror, Sharia, ISIS, and welfare | Christian Apologetics & Research Ministry

You seem honest enough, can you name me ONE practical benefit of importing Islam into any Western nation? The results of which are always NEGATIVE, never positive. And terrorism is only ONE of dozens of social problems Islam just happens to cause everywhere it goes, sir. Can you explain the wonderful benefits to me?

What wide scale problems have the 3 million in this country created for Americans?
------------------------------------------ Taz won't answer the question and they never do . Problem with muslims in the USA is they have a foothold and they can VOTE Taz !!

Yeaaaaaaa, the recurring mass murders of innocent people around the world tends to make Islam an unpopular religion.
But our Left Wingers identify with the Islamic fanaticism, hate and violence.

Imagine that, we’re openly hostile to enemies of the country, while Dems befriend them.

Sure bub, let’s hear how the explosion in Muslim population in the UK is bringing their crime rates down.

:alirulz:

:coffee:

No one seems to know what the LV shooter was, although ISIS claimed it. Who knows?

I am pretty sure he was insane.
No one knows, or is telling, what he was.

Trump doesn't hate Muslims, he hates radical Islam. I do to. Don't you!

That's right man. We can't let the victims of terrorism come here. We need to conflate them with the terrorists they are running from! Exterminate them all! Amiright?

Forum List

Back