Trump's fans sent him $1.5 million in 3 days after he falsely predicted that he'd be arrested Tuesday

Time will tell how weak it is.
haha time…y’all love throwing out accusations and saying a crimes been committed but never seem to deliver

your so desperate that now it’s paying legal fees i your lawyer is falsifing records

So you don't think he'll be indicted?
Trump told the rubes he was being arrested on Tuesday.

He wasn't. He made it up. It was a grift.

All caught up now? This had to be explained to you?

Gotta hand it to Trump, I fell for the con, too. However, I didn't send him money.
But his fans did, and it is, as it always as been , a case of the grift that keeps on grifting.

• Donald Trump wasn't arrested Tuesday, but he got a big fundraising boost after claiming he would be.
  • He raised $1.5 million in the three days after saying he'd be arrested, per multiple reports.
  • That's nearly double the daily average he got in the weeks before and after launching his 2024 bid.

Nice work if you can get it.
You people have listed so many reasons why he should be arrested. What is holding you back?

Gotta hand it to Trump, I fell for the con, too. However, I didn't send him money.
But his fans did, and it is, as it always as been , a case of the grift that keeps on grifting.

• Donald Trump wasn't arrested Tuesday, but he got a big fundraising boost after claiming he would be.
  • He raised $1.5 million in the three days after saying he'd be arrested, per multiple reports.
  • That's nearly double the daily average he got in the weeks before and after launching his 2024 bid.

Hilarious. I love it when stupid people get burned.

Well, if wasting money on investigations was something to be impeached for......lots of people would be getting impeached.....

Just imagine how much money was wasted on those 726 different Benghazi investigations -- for not a single person to get so much as a traffic ticket for it...
Got to luv that one too. Repugnants can brag how they wasted millions while proving nothing. At least Mueller made a good living for a while.

Morons got to moron.

haha time…y’all love throwing out accusations and saying a crimes been committed but never seem to deliver

your so desperate that now it’s paying legal fees i your lawyer is falsifing records
So it's not odd that your legal fees are identical to what was paid to your lawyer.

Forum List

Back