trump's Defense Secretary Says His Goal Was To Stop Him From Using The Military Against Americans In 'The Days Before, The Day Of, And The Days After

I am not surprised by this. What I am surprised about is the denial of just exactly how much of an authoritarian trump really was. We came real close to the end of democracy, yet some people want more of it and it's really obvious why.
Trump as a dictator would be much better than Biden as an elected leader any day of the week. And can we really consider Biden an elected leader when the election was stolen?

Wow a lot is coming out about what those around trump did to protect our nation from trump in the days leading up to and after the election and when trump threatened to send federal military on the protesters in the summer of 2020.

Trump respected states rights with the riots. Remember them? The Democratic Governor now puts troops in Kenosha just in case there are riots. But not when Trump was President. We don't want Biden to look bad now do we. But then again I would not put it past Biden to bomb Americans if he had to. He already made statements to that fact.

Dana7360
WOW is right. Excuse me while I stand over her and LMFAO. Good Lord. You post some of the most ridiculous bull shit I've ever read.

Trump respected states rights with the riots. Remember them? The Democratic Governor now puts troops in Kenosha just in case there are riots. But not when Trump was President. We don't want Biden to look bad now do we. But then again I would not put it past Biden to bomb Americans if he had to. He already made statements to that fact.
More evidence of Democrats pandering to blacks and giving the middle finger to white voters.

The govt seemed to be infested with assholes with Messiah complexes who personal believed Trump was bad and only they could save the country / the world.

When you watch Democrat-supported domestic terrorists being bussed into communities, watch them loot, deface, burn, destroy, assault, and murder, creating billions of dollars in destruction in Democrat-run communities it is hard to survive back, watch, & NOT send in troops to protect the law-abiding citizens those Democrats running those cities have betrayed and abandoned.

It's not the man w b o wants to help those people who are disgusting. It's not even the animals responsible for the venue and destruction - you can't blame a violent asshole for being a violent asshole.

It's the Democrat leaders in those cities that don't even just sit back and let it happen but instead support, facilitate, and assist the domestic terrorists against their own citizens, as we saw happen over and over again.

Forum List

Back