Trumps decision to have Independence Day celebration (I hope he refers to it with that name also) at Mount Rushmore...calculating

He knows the media has shown the attacks on historic statues and some even suggesting Mount Rushmore should be destroyed. He goes there to celebrate America and your greatness, his patriotism and to tell everyone, "this beautiful and world renowned work of art is here to see, in all its glory".
It’s amazing how Trump can do the most basic presidential stuff like celebrating Independence Day and Trumptards find it profoundly moving lol
And, the left goes apeshit crazy.
Why would I go apeshit crazy over this?
We're trying to figure that out too??
Okay well I didn’t do you just sound dumb lol
So, you just figured you would waste some time pointing out how you didn't...… Ok.
Um sure. Yeah. Just us two guys wastin some time!

He knows the media has shown the attacks on historic statues and some even suggesting Mount Rushmore should be destroyed. He goes there to celebrate America and your greatness, his patriotism and to tell everyone, "this beautiful and world renowned work of art is here to see, in all its glory".
It’s amazing how Trump can do the most basic presidential stuff like celebrating Independence Day and Trumptards find it profoundly moving lol
So, you just figured you would waste some time pointing out how you didn't...… Ok.
1593755129474.png

View attachment 358557
Is this supposed to be clever?

And he has no idea of its history, its place in history, its significance. It's just a talking point and a wedge issue for him to throw out as red meat to his base.
Pathetic.
And neither do you.

Trump SERIOUSLY needs to do some creative video editing to make it look like he had his own head carved on Rushmore next to George Washington.

The poo-flinging meltdown would rival Chernobyl and it will be glorious!!!!

Trump SERIOUSLY needs to do some creative video editing to make it look like he had his own head carved on Rushmore next to George Washington.

The poo-flinging meltdown would rival Chernobyl and it will be glorious!!!!
What would make it ultimately pathetic, however, is you believing a fucking moron like Trump belongs there. I mean forget how liberals would react to it as a “joke”. You’d actually be stupid enough to believe he’d belong there. That’s the scary part.

He's an ex reality show host. This is going to cater to that populist crowd. Deplorables eat that shit up

blm shills don't

No masks required, social distancing will not be tolerated.

EcAkKExWoAElXf0
Fuck off... It is a holiday so for once in your life enjoy yourself
Watch Indy or NASCAR, grill out, light a few fireworks and enjoy.
Sorry I forgot you were a democrat so just keep hiding in your basement

Last edited:

EcAkKExWoAElXf0
South Dakota's problem 1500 miles away.

Thank you for your patriotism.

South Dakota ALREADY had a problem, solved it and now Trump is bringing it back to them.

I did not see one single thing that said social distancing will not be tolerated. Does that mean people standing by themselves will be arrested?

EcAkKExWoAElXf0
South Dakota's problem 1500 miles away.

Thank you for your patriotism.

South Dakota ALREADY had a problem, solved it and now Trump is bringing it back to them.
South Dakoto has never had a large Covid problem. It is a state thing and their governor is the one saying masks will not be enforced. Their gig. Not a matter of patriotism, certainly not for the trump attendees.

“No masks required, social distancing will not be tolerated.”

A rally demonstrating the reckless, irresponsible ignorance and stupidity of Trump, his campaign, and his supporters.

Care to quote where you attacked the protesters the same way? Or does covid only spread through Trump rallies?

Forum List

Back