Trumps decision to have Independence Day celebration (I hope he refers to it with that name also) at Mount Rushmore...calculating

Did you guys see how close the chairs are for the audience? ZERO social distancing, chairs are 1 inch apart and the rows are pretty close together.

And, while masks will be provided to those that want them, they aren't a requirement. Earlier, I checked out FOX News, and the reporter said that things were starting to fill up, and only about 20 percent of the crowd had on a mask.

Gonna be interesting to see how this one pans out.

I was at the party in 1985 at the fourth of July event in Washington D.C. when I was in the army and the best part was when the fireworks were lit..great show. Unfortunately the Beach Boys played that day.

Last edited:
Watched FOX news earlier to see what they were saying about the rally tonight. Well, they showed where the audience would sit, and the chairs were about 1 inch apart, and the rows were fairly close together. Masks will be provided to those who want one, but are not required to be worn. The reporter at the rally said that so far, it looked like only 20 percent of the crowd that had arrived so far were wearing masks.

Gonna be interesting to see how this one turns out.

I love this president!!! lol
Wipe your hands after you finish. :)
Gotta love a president who who loves this country and has accomplished more for Americans than several past presidents.
I think I like your comedy routine even better than I love what Obama did. :lol:

Don't forget the protests by the Sioux. That one is gonna be interesting, because going to Mt Rushmore, there is a long and winding road up the side of the mountain.

Watched FOX news earlier to see what they were saying about the rally tonight. Well, they showed where the audience would sit, and the chairs were about 1 inch apart, and the rows were fairly close together. Masks will be provided to those who want one, but are not required to be worn. The reporter at the rally said that so far, it looked like only 20 percent of the crowd that had arrived so far were wearing masks.

Gonna be interesting to see how this one turns out.
Herman Cain said he'd be there.(cough-cough)

I was at the party in 1985 at the fourth of July event in Washington D.C. when I was in the army and the best part was when the fireworks were lit..great show. Unfortunately the Beach Boys played that day.
We get it, Moonglow. You're an old druggie who loved watching the Simpsons.

:)

It will be a glorious shot of well needed Pro-American Patriotism!

Those that really contribute to and count in our beautiful Country, agree.

Did you guys see how close the chairs are for the audience? ZERO social distancing, chairs are 1 inch apart and the rows are pretty close together.

And, while masks will be provided to those that want them, they aren't a requirement. Earlier, I checked out FOX News, and the reporter said that things were starting to fill up, and only about 20 percent of the crowd had on a mask.

Gonna be interesting to see how this one pans out.

Before you continue, where may we see the posts of yours condemning the protests and riots?

Going to be a beautiful night for American freedom. Brilliant idea of President Trump on having a live fireworks display while most of the country is staying at home. All thanks to the virus that originated in CHINA! The country can get through this mayhem of democrats trying to destroy historical monuments and this country's prosperity.

Forum List

Back