Hundreds Of Former Bush Officials Form New Super PAC To Help Elect Biden

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Hundreds of Republicans who worked for former President George W. Bush have united to form a political action committee to help Democratic candidate Joe Biden beat President Donald Trump in November.

Karen Kirksey, director of the 43 Alumni for Biden super PAC and former USDA official under Bush, said the Republican Party had ”morphed into a cult of personality that little resembles the Party of Lincoln and Reagan.”

In a news release, she said that the new super PAC was working to elect Biden because of “the urgent need to restore the soul of this nation.”

The super PAC will include senior aides and former cabinet secretaries, Reuters reported, but it hasn’t released the names of all its members or donors yet. An “about” page on its website lists officials who worked in the White House, Treasury, Education and Energy departments, the EPA and on the Bush political campaigns.

Since the organization filed on July 1, it will not have to make its list of donors public until October, NPR reported.

Sounds great. More good news for Biden.

You do realize the only reason these people are backing Biden is because they know he will continue the neocon policy of endless war around the world, right? Not to mention continuing to sell us and the rest of the world out to the Chinese

Even if true - so what? At least Trump will be gone. How many wars did President Obama start? BTW, Trump is the one sucking on Chinese tit.

Hundreds of Republicans who worked for former President George W. Bush have united to form a political action committee to help Democratic candidate Joe Biden beat President Donald Trump in November.

Karen Kirksey, director of the 43 Alumni for Biden super PAC and former USDA official under Bush, said the Republican Party had ”morphed into a cult of personality that little resembles the Party of Lincoln and Reagan.”

In a news release, she said that the new super PAC was working to elect Biden because of “the urgent need to restore the soul of this nation.”

The super PAC will include senior aides and former cabinet secretaries, Reuters reported, but it hasn’t released the names of all its members or donors yet. An “about” page on its website lists officials who worked in the White House, Treasury, Education and Energy departments, the EPA and on the Bush political campaigns.

Since the organization filed on July 1, it will not have to make its list of donors public until October, NPR reported.

The Biden 2020 dough is in a horse race and ahead of you know who right now.

You do realize the only reason these people are backing Biden is because they know he will continue the neocon policy of endless war around the world, right? Not to mention continuing to sell us and the rest of the world out to the Chinese

Even if true - so what? At least Trump will be gone. How many wars did President Obama start? BTW, Trump is the one sucking on Chinese tit.
He is so exhausting. The world needs relief and is begging us to just do the right thing.

He is so exhausting. The world needs relief and is begging us to just do the right thing.

Amen! I still remember what Cecily Strong said on SNL:

“I want one day without a CNN alert that scares the hell out of me, all right?"
-- Cecily Strong on SNL

Say it......
You'd prefer Hitler over Trump.

Amen! I still remember what Cecily Strong said on SNL:

“I want one day without a CNN alert that scares the hell out of me, all right?"
-- Cecily Strong on SNL
I remember a woman on a flight from the UK to LAX. Going through customs she said to me "Seriously, I am so glad to be back home so I can watch CNN"

It's absolutely jaw dropping.

I detested Chimpola and the neocon dirtbags, and leftbat fuckchops like the OP did too.....The lefties back then spared no opportunity to cheer me on when I busted his scrawny ass into the ground....Now they're all aboard with the warmongering-est, budget-busting-est, bureaucracy bloating-est, bunch of douchebag losers to ever infest the GOP.

Oh wait.....That only makes sense.....Nevermind.

I detested Chimpola and the neocon dirtbags, and leftbat fuckchops like the OP did too.....The lefties back then spared no opportunity to cheer me on when I busted his scrawny ass into the ground....Now they're all aboard with the warmongering-est, budget-busting-est, bureaucracy bloating-est, bunch of douchebag losers to ever infest the GOP.

Dude they're after your hero. Do something quick or you're gonna go down with him.

Say it......
You'd prefer Hitler over Trump.

Hitler was a genuine Progressive leader, very up front about who he was. Lakota envies that

Dude they are after your hero. Do something quick or you're gonna go down with him.
That he is the universal focus of moonbat hatred doesn't make him my hero.

But I could never expect someone so deeply mired in infantile binary thought to understand such a thing.

Your partisan stupidly continues to grow, Trump is a big threat to their world order racket, that is why they try so hard to take him down with numerous bogus investigations, they attack his allies such as Flynn and now Barr with more bogus investigations.

It is truly sad you are so blind to this reality.

Your partisan stupidly continues to grow, Trump is a big threat to their world order racket, that is why they try so hard to take him down with numerous bogus investigations, they attack his allies such as Flynn and now Barr with more bogus investigations.

Dude, Trump is burning us all down. Give it a break.

Dude, Trump is burning us all down. Give it a break.

You are as blind as Lakhota, since Trump isn't the one causing the riots, the burning and the looting, it is several leftists groups fermenting them.

America is dying because of people like you, who are so far into partisan ideology, that you can't even see the deep state doesn't give a shit about you. The super rich are mad at Trump who has been supporting Main street over Wall street, which is why they are funding the media and terror groups against him.

You and others have already forgotten the 1% who are using you for their ends.

Forum List

Back