Trumps debt ceiling problem

You are a fucking idiot, companies could not keep cadillac plans and offer the other policies without huge cost increases. Democrats are the dumbest fucking idiots on the planet when it comes to costs to operate a business. Our government is lying to you and you like so many other naive people are lapping it up.

Price increases were coming before the ACA was implemented.

I don't believe the government as far as I can throw them. But the fact is, employers chose what plans they wanted to pay for. Not the government.
Same as every individual did. Costs of health insurance is a different subject than what plans were available. Two different animals all together.
Those two subjects only come together when discussing the cost of the plans.

You see, this is why independents like me can't have a discussion with party loyalist like you. (on either side of the isle) Y'all simply can't think for yourselves. You've been fed a bunch of propaganda, and without any open minded research, you just stick with propaganda you've been fed.

Price increases were coming before the ACA was implemented.

I don't believe the government as far as I can throw them. But the fact is, employers chose what plans they wanted to pay for. Not the government.
Same as every individual did. Costs of health insurance is a different subject than what plans were available. Two different animals all together.
Those two subjects only come together when discussing the cost of the plans.

You see, this is why independents like me can't have a discussion with party loyalist like you. (on either side of the isle) Y'all simply can't think for yourselves. You've been fed a bunch of propaganda, and without any open minded research, you just stick with propaganda you've been fed.
not when it came to cadillac plans, to meet ACA cadillac plans disappeared as no company was going to carry two separate plan. I saw the plans dumbass, stop listening to the media feed, you are far from independent, to claim you are shows you to be a true liar

not when it came to cadillac plans, to meet ACA cadillac plans disappeared as no company was going to carry two separate plan. I saw the plans dumbass, stop listening to the media feed, you are far from independent, to claim you are shows you to be a true liar

Face it dood, you're company was sick of you sponging off them for YOUR healthcare needs. So they decided that if YOU wanted a cadillac plan, you could pay for you yoursellf.

Face it dood, you're company was sick of you sponging off them for YOUR healthcare needs. So they decided that if YOU wanted a cadillac plan, you could pay for you yoursellf.
ACA guaranteed that cadillac plans would go away, that is party of democrats, reward lazy fucks for poor behaviour, it bites them in the ass in the next election as Biden has even lost the unions. Face it dude, your free ride is over

ACA guaranteed that cadillac plans would go away, that is party of democrats, reward lazy fucks for poor behaviour, it bites them in the ass in the next election as Biden has even lost the unions. Face it dude, your free ride is over

My free ride? LoL. I worked all the way up to retirement. 35 years of paying taxes and asking for nothing back, except some chump change.

The die hard Trump supporters, who keep complaining about the debt ceiling, need to decide to either support Trump and the debt ceiling. Or simply not support him.
If not raising the debt ceiling now is important to you, why in the world would you want someone like Trump in office with a debt ceiling increase record.

You can't have it both ways on everything. Eventually you're going to have to realize that Trump sucks on monetary policies. And realize just how much monetary policy affects everyone's lives.
You can't just keep supporting those who simply don't care how much they borrow, spend then increase the ceiling so they can borrow more.

Debt Ceiling Under Trump
The debt ceiling increased two times under President Donald Trump, but the Trump administration also tinkered with the budget and the debt ceiling in other ways throughout its four years. When Trump was sworn into office in January 2017, the national debt stood at $19.9 trillion. By November 2020, the debt had increased to over $27 trillion.

Under Trump the debt ceiling increased:

• by $1.7 trillion to $19.8 trillion (de facto) in March 2017,
  • by $2.2 trillion to $22 trillion in March 2019.
Trump suspended the debt ceiling in August 2019, through July 2021. At the time of the 2020 election, the national debt stood at over $27 trillion, the fastest rate of increase of the national debt of any modern president.
/----/ "why in the world would you want someone like Trump in office with a debt ceiling increase record."
You either don't know how things work or are just playing stupid to get THUMBS UP from your commie friends.
Trump didn't want to extend the debt limit. He let the government shut down but too many innocent people were getting hurt. Why not ask Congress (yes, both parties) why they wouldn't renegotiate and cut spending?
BTW, asswipe, where is Dementia Joe's balanced budget if it's all so important to you?

/----/ "why in the world would you want someone like Trump in office with a debt ceiling increase record."
You either don't know how things work or are just playing stupid to get THUMBS UP from your commie friends.
Trump didn't want to extend the debt limit. He let the government shut down but too many innocent people were getting hurt. Why not ask Congress (yes, both parties) why they wouldn't renegotiate and cut spending?
BTW, asswipe, where is Dementia Joe's balanced budget if it's all so important to you?

Trump didn't let the government shut down because they were spending too much money. He did it because they wouldn't give him enough money his wall. Remember, he only vetoed 1 spending bill in his entire 4 years.
Prior to that, he was proud to sign HUGE ominbus bills filled with BS like gender studies in Pakistan.

You clowns can’t even define a woman, Simp.
sos6zkii77ya1.jpg

Forum List

Back