Trumps Coronavirus Presser... was that a joke?

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

TDS---hahahhahahahahahah
you must be talking about Obama

Is that all you got? TDS reaction. Completely meaningless... NEXT

hahahhahahahahahahha
you people have been saying the same DUMBshit since 2016
is that all YOU got?!!???Trump this Trump that
Trump went pee
Trump blew his nose
Trump tied his shoes
hahahah--all you have is TDS and dumbshit
hahahhahahahah

you choose to make it that way to justify how you feel.

due to this, your desire to "warp reality" i simply found no good reason to extend anything more than return baseless emotional responses that do the same to you that i feel you do to those you don't like.

if you find it useless, annoying, and non helpful, then you now fully understand how these posts from you make YOU look.

rest assured when there are people who talk about the issues, not blind rage on people, i'll be glad to dive in, dig deep, and engage in adult conversation. but time and again you've simply shown you just want to bitch at trump and are simply not worth any extra effort in response.
yes I make it that way because that’s how I feel, that’s obvious. We all express the way we feel.

I dont warp reality though. If I did you’d be correcting my mistakes and lies rather than complaining about me complaining. Like I said you don’t engage in the debate anymore you just complain about the debaters.... boring!
been there, done that. you blew off what I said more than once and assign speaking points I've never made for me to now defend.

like I said, it isn't ONE time it happened, it's all the time.

and you already said I was whining about whiners. now you changed to you are a debater.

than is debatable but you were right the first time when you yourself said you were a whiner.
ICE we’ve had this conversation about a dozen times now and the last time I tried to put a nail in it, yet here you are going to the same place again. I’m done. One more time and I’m putting you on ignore. It’s a great feature on this site that filters out those who are constantly trying to derail conversations and be a pain in the ass. I’d prefer not to do that because I know you have good debate skills in you but this routine of yours is getting really old and I’m done talking about it
well, bye.

fyi - this routine of yours is just as old to me so don't run off to ignoreland feeling like the lone ranger.

and again, i use my debate skills when people are actually being honest about the debate. not when they go BUT THEY HAD GOOD REASON - YOUR GUY DIDN'T.

there's simply nothing to be done there but say "fuck off" and move on.
You waste time with posts like this. No skills necessary. You just show yourself to be a troll. Who cares if I only post critical stuff about Trump. Big deal. Man up and debate anything I say that you think is wrong. But you don’t do that. You whine about hypocrisy saying “you are mean to trump but excuse the Dems” Over and over, but it is completely meaningless. It just makes you a troll trying to derail conversations. Grow up ICE, I know you’re better than that
......debate???!! hahahaaa we are laughing at your obvious TDS = Trump couldn't read/Trump stuttered /Trump said there instead of their/etc etc dumbshit
..your crap is meaningless because you cry wolf wolf wolf wolf

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

TDS---hahahhahahahahahah

hahahhahahahahahahha
Trump went pee
Trump blew his nose
Trump tied his shoes
hahahhahahahah

Yeah, he’s the president. He is going to be critiqued and called out on his shit. Sorry not sorry

yes I make it that way because that’s how I feel, that’s obvious. We all express the way we feel.

I dont warp reality though. If I did you’d be correcting my mistakes and lies rather than complaining about me complaining. Like I said you don’t engage in the debate anymore you just complain about the debaters.... boring!
been there, done that. you blew off what I said more than once and assign speaking points I've never made for me to now defend.

like I said, it isn't ONE time it happened, it's all the time.

and you already said I was whining about whiners. now you changed to you are a debater.

than is debatable but you were right the first time when you yourself said you were a whiner.
ICE we’ve had this conversation about a dozen times now and the last time I tried to put a nail in it, yet here you are going to the same place again. I’m done. One more time and I’m putting you on ignore. It’s a great feature on this site that filters out those who are constantly trying to derail conversations and be a pain in the ass. I’d prefer not to do that because I know you have good debate skills in you but this routine of yours is getting really old and I’m done talking about it
well, bye.

fyi - this routine of yours is just as old to me so don't run off to ignoreland feeling like the lone ranger.

and again, i use my debate skills when people are actually being honest about the debate. not when they go BUT THEY HAD GOOD REASON - YOUR GUY DIDN'T.

there's simply nothing to be done there but say "fuck off" and move on.
You waste time with posts like this. No skills necessary. You just show yourself to be a troll. Who cares if I only post critical stuff about Trump. Big deal. Man up and debate anything I say that you think is wrong. But you don’t do that. You whine about hypocrisy saying “you are mean to trump but excuse the Dems” Over and over, but it is completely meaningless. It just makes you a troll trying to derail conversations. Grow up ICE, I know you’re better than that
......debate???!! hahahaaa we are laughing at your obvious TDS = Trump couldn't read/Trump stuttered /Trump said there instead of their/etc etc dumbshit
..your crap is meaningless because you cry wolf wolf wolf wolf
Yes I’m well aware of the tactic to change the subject to TDS. It’s a useless argument but if it makes you feel tough then good for you. You fit right in with the first graders

There are times the Trump White House is hysterically funny.

The confused and incompetent politician didn't seem to understand he was in charge. “I’m leading the task force,” Pence said today. “We’ll continue to rely on the secretary’s (HHS Sec't Alex Azar) role as chairman of the task force and the leader of Health and Human Services.”

Trump said Pence had a "talent certain for this" while praising Pence's handling of health crises during his time as Indiana governor. "Look at the Indiana model, they have been very successful there.” Trump said he is “using Mike because he’s very good at doing what he does."

Pence wrote in an op-ed back in 2000. "Despite the hysteria from the political class and the media, smoking doesn't kill."

That statement may have something to do with the fact that Pence’s now-defunct family business, Kiel Bros. Oil, operated a chain of more than 200 cigarette and gasoline convenience stores. Pence’s financial disclosures from 2000 to 2003 noted six-figure holdings and at least $15,000 in annual income from the company. The stores, which operated under the name “Tobacco Road,” closed in 2004.

Pence received an estimated at least $13,000 in contributions from the political action committees for Brown & Williamson, Philip Morris, R.J. Reynolds, and US Tobacco. Over his time in Congress, he would receive at least $39,000 from R.J. Reynolds and more than $60,000 from the National Association of Convenience Stores. Mike Pence, cigarette truther – ThinkProgress

In other words, Pence is just another political hack, just the kind of person Trump would appoint to head off a pandemic.

Heading up the scientific study of covid-19 is man who consistently rejects science. From 'Smoking Doesn't Kill' to Conversion Therapy—Mike Pence's Most Controversial Science Remarks

Trump can sure pick 'em. I told you this was going to be funny. In the face of such breathtaking incompetence by two men who have no idea what they are doing, all one can do is laugh.

This is what Trump's chief of staff said about the press coverage of covid-19. “The reason you’re seeing so much attention to it today is that they think this is going to be the thing that brings down the president. That’s what this is all about it.” Mulvaney said about the covid-19 adding, “The flu kills people. This is not Ebola. It’s not SARS. It’s not MERS. It’s not a death sentence. It’s not the same as the Ebola crisis.”

The medical experts are telling us that we don’t know what the eventual spread will be or how deadly it might turn out to be. Researchers are still studying the new strain of the coronavirus, trying to come up with a vaccine and figuring out exactly how it’s spreading. Just this week, we saw in California the first case of coronavirus infecting a patient without us knowing how it was transmitted.

This is what Trump's son said about covid-19. "We've seen this play out for four years. Anything that they can use to try to hurt Trump, they will. Anything he does in a positive sense, like you heard from the reporter that was just suspended from ABC, they will not give him credit for. The playbook is old at this point.
But for them to try to take a pandemic and seemingly hope that it comes here, and kills millions of people so that they could end Donald Trump's streak of winning, is a new level of sickness. You know, I don't know if this is coronavirus or Trump derangement syndrome, but these people are infected badly
."

Speaking of a "new level of sickness."
Just how many Americans have died as a result of this new covid-19? More people have died from the regular flu and nobody is panicking about that strain. I think it's just a case of that old democrat ploy"never let a good crisis go to waste" even if it's a manufactured crisis.
I guess that's the new talking point....no one has died yet.

TDS---hahahhahahahahahah

hahahhahahahahahahha
Trump went pee
Trump blew his nose
Trump tied his shoes
hahahhahahahah

Yeah, he’s the president. He is going to be critiqued and called out on his shit. Sorry not sorry

As usual, you like to redefine words.

This is whining. Not a critique. You just feel if you INSIST it's something noble, no one will notice its just standard Jr high cryin assed whining.

Then you're insane because you're admitting you're too senile to read further down where it shows an additional 45 confirmed cases in the U.S....

View attachment 309229

He must be using more of those "alternative facts".

Fucktard, repeat after me "The President was Right." Come on fuckwad, you can do it, show a hint of integrity for the first time in your miserable life.

No, he wasn’t. Why are you guys so angry? All day...every day?

yES, HE WAS.

Why are you commies so dishonest? Can't you score points without flat out lying.

Have you ever been honest about anything in your life?

The CDC website proves the blob was lying. Yet again.

No fuckwad, it proves YOU and the other Stalinists are lying.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S.
Updated February 26, 2020

CDC is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus. The outbreak first started in Wuhan, China, but cases have been identified in a growing number of other international locations, including the United States. This page will be updated regularly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

COVID-19: Confirmed Cases in the United States*†
Travel-related 12
Person-to-person spread 2
Total confirmed cases 14
Total tested 445

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Fucking lying tramp.

Fucktard, repeat after me "The President was Right." Come on fuckwad, you can do it, show a hint of integrity for the first time in your miserable life.

yES, HE WAS.

Why are you commies so dishonest? Can't you score points without flat out lying.

CDC is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus. The outbreak first started in Wuhan, China, but cases have been identified in a growing number of other international locations, including the United States. This page will be updated regularly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

Travel-related 12
Total confirmed cases 14
Total tested 445

Fucking lying tramp.
Someone is stuck in a bad math rut.......:71:

Lying fuck.

{(CNN)There are 15 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus in the United States. The virus was most recently confirmed in evacuees from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak originated.}

US coronavirus cases: What we know so far - CNN

Obviously all you scum are programmed by the same Marxist hate site.

The date is from 2 weeks ago try and keep up!

Ohhhh look, another dumb as all fuck leftist.

Travel-related 12
Total confirmed cases 14
Total tested 445

DERP

Hey Derpy the title says Corona virus 2019. In the text it is dated January 2020. Ewe are a true Tramptard.

Oh my GAWD... :rofl::lmao::lol:

You can't make this shit up, you Communists are truly fucking retards...

I was giving fawn the benefit of the doubt that he's just a pathological liar without a soul, but maybe all of you really are this retarded.

Now 64 confirmed cases in the USA. Ewe really are the dumbest fuck of the dumb fucks. Ewe should be proud.

Shit fer brains, you get that people who were infected in foreign lands are not domestic cases.

Are you too stupid, or just too dishonest.

You pile of shit communists will tell any lie to slander the president.

Politicizing a virus shows a lack of sincerity and intelligence...
Sure does...
Obama created that mess...Trump didn't create this one....its you that is the hypocrite....
And you politicized it.

By your own definition, you lack sincerity and intelligence.
Says the most disreputable Putin propagandist on the forum.
Irony.....bigly Irony, Comrade.
Stumpy is too deranged to know what's going on. He still thinks you get Coronavirus from drinking beer.

Time to slap you again idiot. It’s ILLEGAL to block traffic/roads. You get in my way, you get run down, it’s YOUR fault. Epic fail. Try again......

James Alex Fields, driver in deadly car attack at Charlottesville rally, sentenced to life in prison

Try that in my state. You get in way, I have every right to run you down and YOU get ticketed. You idiots love crunching on the Charlotesville thing where it was shown that you morons were beating his vehicle and threatening his safety. Nothing more than a political sentence when the Charlottesville sheriff was proven to be lying about weapons being stashed all over. Try again....
LOLOL

As if the forum needed more evidence you're a raging lunatic.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck twink, in no state is it legal to intentionally run over a pedestrian. Of course, in your state of delusion, who knows what laws you live by?

giphy.gif

Hey it’s the uneducated lying, eunuch little yellow coward who can’t read. If you illegally block the roadway or pound on a persons vehicle (that is considered a threat dipshit) then you can proceed on your way with ZERO consequence if you run down one of those idiots. That is not intentionally running down anybody. Totally different scenario. As if we needed more proof you’re lying illiterate fuckwad. You are bitch slapped again. Now STFU.
LOL

You're still deranged, Twinky. :cuckoo:

Even if people are illegally blocking a street, you still don't have a legal right to run them over unless they physically attack you first. Not in any state in the U.S.; which further proves you live in a state of dementia since you think it does. You prove yet again you're truly fucked in the head.

That's why Fields is rotting in jail. It's first degree murder, ya crazed con.

giphy.gif

And then there is Captain Asskiss with the follow up speech... guess the balls in his court now. Go Pence go!

iu

Fucking retard.

So, you fucking drooling moron, what precisely do you think the president got wrong?

Nah, you're just vomiting up hate, you have nothing specific.
Just like Impeached President Trump. He vomits from the mouth and tweeter constantly and never gives a shred of evidence or reliable sources to back up his spewing. And you and the rest of the trumpanzees soak it up and get off on it.

The date is from 2 weeks ago try and keep up!

Ohhhh look, another dumb as all fuck leftist.

Travel-related 12
Total confirmed cases 14
Total tested 445

DERP

Hey Derpy the title says Corona virus 2019. In the text it is dated January 2020. Ewe are a true Tramptard.

Oh my GAWD... :rofl::lmao::lol:

You can't make this shit up, you Communists are truly fucking retards...

I was giving fawn the benefit of the doubt that he's just a pathological liar without a soul, but maybe all of you really are this retarded.

Now 64 confirmed cases in the USA. Ewe really are the dumbest fuck of the dumb fucks. Ewe should be proud.

Shit fer brains, you get that people who were infected in foreign lands are not domestic cases.

Are you too stupid, or just too dishonest.

You pile of shit communists will tell any lie to slander the president.

64 cases numbnuts!!!

I hope you'll understand why no one should take your word since you admitted you lack sincerity and intelligence.

Says the most notorious fucking liar on the board.

Hey fucktard, repeat after me "The President was Right." Come on fuck wad, you can do it, show a hint of integrity for the first time in your miserable life...
Wow, really? I'm the best?

Cool. :cool:

CDC still showing 14 - fawn is still lying.

Then you're insane because you're admitting you're too senile to read further down where it shows an additional 45 confirmed cases in the U.S....

View attachment 309229

So, the Cruise ship was sailing on the North American Continent????

Lying puke.

Fucktard, repeat after me "The President was Right." Come on fuckwad, you can do it, show a hint of integrity for the first time in your miserable life.:
I didn't say it was, Fruitcake. I said there are 60 cases of Coronavirus in the U.S.

You first posted a link to the CDC which showed only 14 such cases. But you idiotically posted a link from weeks ago when there were only 14 cases in the U.S.

That's how stupid you are. But then to double down on stupid, you then posted an updated link to the CDC which showed 60 cases but you idiotically thought it said there were only 14 cases still.

Your own link proved you're an imbecile. :lmao:

Last edited:

yES, HE WAS.

Travel-related 12
Total confirmed cases 14
Total tested 445

Fucking lying tramp.
Keep reading your own link, Fruitcake...

Screenshot_20200227-212609_Samsung Internet.jpg

I don’t have any Russian friends, so you would be my first.
Obama created that mess...Trump didn't create this one....its you that is the hypocrite....
And you politicized it.

By your own definition, you lack sincerity and intelligence.
Says the most disreputable Putin propagandist on the forum.
Irony.....bigly Irony, Comrade.
There you go, using that Russian word only Russians use for friendship.
Are we friends now?
As I've said before, I've already reached my quota of Russian friends.

Forum List

Back