Trumps Coronavirus Presser... was that a joke?

LOL

It's not me saying it. You admitted that. :eusa_doh:

Numbers of new infections going down in China...good news...a vaccine has been found all that is left is testing and then human trials...about a year away....so the dems and the liberal arts graduates in the media had better work fast if they are going to kill the market over this.....:21:
I hope you'll understand why no one should take your word since you admitted you lack sincerity and intelligence.

Says the most notorious fucking liar on the board.

Hey fucktard, repeat after me "The President was Right." Come on fuck wad, you can do it, show a hint of integrity for the first time in your miserable life...
Wow, really? I'm the best?

Cool. :cool:

CDC still showing 14 - fawn is still lying.

Fucktard, repeat after me "The President was Right." Come on fuckwad, you can do it, show a hint of integrity for the first time in your miserable life.
Then you're insane because you're admitting you're too senile to read further down where it shows an additional 45 confirmed cases in the U.S....

Screenshot_20200227-212609_Samsung Internet.jpg

Updated February 26, 2020

CDC is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus. The outbreak first started in Wuhan, China, but cases have been identified in a growing number of other international locations, including the United States. This page will be updated regularly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

COVID-19: Confirmed Cases in the United States*†
COVID-19: Confirmed Cases in the United States*†
Travel-related 12
Person-to-person spread 2
Total confirmed cases 14
Total tested 445

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

You DUMB motherfucker....

Are these people in the United States?

View attachment 309223

I understand that you're a Communist, hence DUMB AS ALL FUCK, but "domestic cases" actually has a meaning, retard.

You partisan fucks attacked the president, ignorantly, because the hate sites told you too. Not a ONE of you filthy lying piles of shit has had the dignity or integrity to apologize and admit that you were mindlessly slandering because hatred rather than reality guides your miserable existences.
Maybe if Fat Donnie had a clue he wouldn't get criticized. I have yet to see his leadership competence. I would give him praise if he would (or could) lead in any crisis. So far he rates poorly, especially when delegating.

Nah, he knew you fuckers would lie, you always do, You are a party of sociopaths.
Wake up. Look in the mirror. Talk to someone that cares. Good luck.

Yet you continue to lie, for hate's sake.

:cuckoo:
Thank you. I should have included that in the OP. But yes I agree. Trump needs to grow up and start acting like a president. Especially with situations like these
But Pelosi and Schumer can stay small minded and blow this into a crises?....
No, that’s worthy of critique as well. Would you rather talk about them instead of Trump? We can start another thread if you like
I would rather discuss facts about this pandemic not throw political barbs at each other....but Pelosi and Schumer started it....
id love to discuss facts too. Would be great if Trump could present them in a serious way without all the spin. Don’t you agree?

He did. And resisted being triggered by the troll press. He’s just better at giving it back than Nancy and lumpy are at bringing it. [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So he resisted giving it back yet he’s better at giving it back than Nancy? Ok that makes sense

View attachment 309223

I understand that you're a Communist, hence DUMB AS ALL FUCK, but "domestic cases" actually has a meaning, retard.

You partisan fucks attacked the president, ignorantly, because the hate sites told you too. Not a ONE of you filthy lying piles of shit has had the dignity or integrity to apologize and admit that you were mindlessly slandering because hatred rather than reality guides your miserable existences.
Maybe if Fat Donnie had a clue he wouldn't get criticized. I have yet to see his leadership competence. I would give him praise if he would (or could) lead in any crisis. So far he rates poorly, especially when delegating.

Nah, he knew you fuckers would lie, you always do, You are a party of sociopaths.

In your mind. In your mind...

View attachment 309223

I don't hate, just despise. No lie.

Numbers of new infections going down in China...good news...a vaccine has been found all that is left is testing and then human trials...about a year away....so the dems and the liberal arts graduates in the media had better work fast if they are going to kill the market over this.....:21:
I hope you'll understand why no one should take your word since you admitted you lack sincerity and intelligence.

Hey fucktard, repeat after me "The President was Right." Come on fuck wad, you can do it, show a hint of integrity for the first time in your miserable life...

Fucktard, repeat after me "The President was Right." Come on fuckwad, you can do it, show a hint of integrity for the first time in your miserable life.
Then you're insane because you're admitting you're too senile to read further down where it shows an additional 45 confirmed cases in the U.S....

View attachment 309229
Any cases in the Corona - Chino - Pomona corridor of San Bernadino Co. yet? Asking for a friend.

Thank you. I should have included that in the OP. But yes I agree. Trump needs to grow up and start acting like a president. Especially with situations like these
No, that’s worthy of critique as well. Would you rather talk about them instead of Trump? We can start another thread if you like
I would rather discuss facts about this pandemic not throw political barbs at each other....but Pelosi and Schumer started it....
id love to discuss facts too. Would be great if Trump could present them in a serious way without all the spin. Don’t you agree?

The medical professionals presented it in black and white. Maybe you should have paid attention.

Yes, they were just fine. The issue was the clowns that spoke before them

You didn't watch his presser did you?....
I did and I posted it in the OP
I honestly don't see what you are complaining about then.....Trump did a great thing in calming fears but answering questions honestly....if he didn't know the answer he said we don't know yet...he didn't blow smoke....and appointing Pence was brilliant...Pence can push buttons and move people around and take action the CDC chief can't...like Pence appointing the state departments expert on infectious disease to this case....the same guy that has been doing a great job with AIDS research and containment....give the guy a break just once...this is not a time to allow TDS to cloud your thinking....
Wow, I honestly can’t understand how somebody, Trump fan or not, could watch that and think it was good. Not cringe at his ad libs and the needless boasting about how great a job he is doing. And how anybody could think it was honest while he straight up contradicted the experts who he brought up to speak.

The fact that he triggered you, makes it all better.

Because I’m critiquing him that makes me triggered?

View attachment 309229
Any cases in the Corona - Chino - Pomona corridor of San Bernadino Co. yet? Asking for a friend.
As of yesterday one in LA County and one in Orange County according to the Times. Pomona is in LA County. Corona is in Riverside County and Chino is in San Bernardino County.

California's first two cases of coronavirus are confirmed in L.A. and Orange counties

I honestly don't see what you are complaining about then.....Trump did a great thing in calming fears but answering questions honestly....if he didn't know the answer he said we don't know yet...he didn't blow smoke....and appointing Pence was brilliant...Pence can push buttons and move people around and take action the CDC chief can't...like Pence appointing the state departments expert on infectious disease to this case....the same guy that has been doing a great job with AIDS research and containment....give the guy a break just once...this is not a time to allow TDS to cloud your thinking....
Wow, I honestly can’t understand how somebody, Trump fan or not, could watch that and think it was good. Not cringe at his ad libs and the needless boasting about how great a job he is doing. And how anybody could think it was honest while he straight up contradicted the experts who he brought up to speak.
But you cringe at everything he does....and history shows you the fool for doing so....like it or not the nation is in better hands with Trump than Obama or any other dem.....look around for Christ sake....
Like I said.

Trump did a thing. It was horrible. Let me tell you why.

When are you not? That's the problem.

Tell you what Ice. I’ll present the critiques and you present his defense and we can go from there

View attachment 309229

He must be using more of those "alternative facts".

Your not critiquing anyone. You are just piling on. Maybe you can’t deal with your words being dissected. None of this is his fault. Don’t like him, don’t vote for him. Everyone heard what the experts said. He’s not a doctor, so he deferred to them. If he would have said it was the plague, people would have criticized him too. You are triggered.

I watched for 3:42 and fell asleep from boredom.
Anyone who posted they watched for 10:00 is either lying or brain dead.

:cuckoo:

He did. And resisted being triggered by the troll press. He’s just better at giving it back than Nancy and lumpy are at bringing it. [emoji1787]

So he resisted giving it back yet he’s better at giving it back than Nancy? Ok that makes sense

Your lying scumbag heroes got owned.

Tell you what Ice. I’ll present the critiques and you present his defense and we can go from there

You are forbidden from voting for him again.

Your not critiquing anyone. You are just piling on. Maybe you can’t deal with your words being dissected. None of this is his fault. Don’t like him, don’t vote for him. Everyone heard what the experts said. He’s not a doctor, so he deferred to them. If he would have said it was the plague, people would have criticized him too. You are triggered.

You’re not dissecting my words you seem to be distorting my words. I never said anything was his fault

Forum List

Back