Trumps Coronavirus Presser... was that a joke?

I would rather discuss facts about this pandemic not throw political barbs at each other....but Pelosi and Schumer started it....
id love to discuss facts too. Would be great if Trump could present them in a serious way without all the spin. Don’t you agree?
You didn't watch his presser did you?....
I did and I posted it in the OP
I honestly don't see what you are complaining about then.....Trump did a great thing in calming fears but answering questions honestly....if he didn't know the answer he said we don't know yet...he didn't blow smoke....and appointing Pence was brilliant...Pence can push buttons and move people around and take action the CDC chief can't...like Pence appointing the state departments expert on infectious disease to this case....the same guy that has been doing a great job with AIDS research and containment....give the guy a break just once...this is not a time to allow TDS to cloud your thinking....
Wow, I honestly can’t understand how somebody, Trump fan or not, could watch that and think it was good. Not cringe at his ad libs and the needless boasting about how great a job he is doing. And how anybody could think it was honest while he straight up contradicted the experts who he brought up to speak.

The fact that he triggered you, makes it all better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didn't watch his presser did you?....
I honestly don't see what you are complaining about then.....Trump did a great thing in calming fears but answering questions honestly....if he didn't know the answer he said we don't know yet...he didn't blow smoke....and appointing Pence was brilliant...Pence can push buttons and move people around and take action the CDC chief can't...like Pence appointing the state departments expert on infectious disease to this case....the same guy that has been doing a great job with AIDS research and containment....give the guy a break just once...this is not a time to allow TDS to cloud your thinking....
Wow, I honestly can’t understand how somebody, Trump fan or not, could watch that and think it was good. Not cringe at his ad libs and the needless boasting about how great a job he is doing. And how anybody could think it was honest while he straight up contradicted the experts who he brought up to speak.
But you cringe at everything he does....and history shows you the fool for doing so....like it or not the nation is in better hands with Trump than Obama or any other dem.....look around for Christ sake....
It is? Where would Impeached Trump be today had he inherited a shitstorm for an economy like Obama did?

Yet more evidence you lack sincerity and intelligence.

He did, and turned it around.

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

Well, remember, he IS a performance artist.

Wait, no, that's Alex Jones.

Whatever. Doesn't really matter.

Wrong again fatty. It’s YOU and YOUR side doing the violence. Guess it’s hard to see when you idiots forget to cut eyeholes in your masks.

View attachment 309184

Time to slap you again idiot. It’s ILLEGAL to block traffic/roads. You get in my way, you get run down, it’s YOUR fault. Epic fail. Try again......

James Alex Fields, driver in deadly car attack at Charlottesville rally, sentenced to life in prison

Try that in my state. You get in way, I have every right to run you down and YOU get ticketed. You idiots love crunching on the Charlotesville thing where it was shown that you morons were beating his vehicle and threatening his safety. Nothing more than a political sentence when the Charlottesville sheriff was proven to be lying about weapons being stashed all over. Try again....

If people have a permit to hold a rally or a parade, and you run them over, you will be charged with vehicle manslaughter.
Well, there are those who excuse that kind of thing......look to all who excused the Charlottesville murderer.

Ah...you mean physical violence. That's also very popular with the CRC crowd.
No....not violence.....but a lesson is on its way....just watch where the virus takes hold in America....then you will see how right Trump is on the borders....
Yes violence. "a good kick in the ass" is violence. A mainstay of the CRC crowd....at least inferred violence.
Self imposed lesson....
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
You enjoy the thought of violence, don't you?
I find it beneficial when people learn the hard way....
No...you find it exciting to visualize physical violence against others.

No....not violence.....but a lesson is on its way....just watch where the virus takes hold in America....then you will see how right Trump is on the borders....
Yes violence. "a good kick in the ass" is violence. A mainstay of the CRC crowd....at least inferred violence.
Self imposed lesson....
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Self imposed lesson....
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Thank you for the clear confirmation....tho I'm totally not surprised.

But you cringe at everything he does....and history shows you the fool for doing so....like it or not the nation is in better hands with Trump than Obama or any other dem.....look around for Christ sake....
It is? Where would Impeached Trump be today had he inherited a shitstorm for an economy like Obama did?

Like I always say, cons are brain-dead. :cuckoo:

Or shut ins that post [emoji90] all day. I understand. You are still very hurt [emoji17]and haven’t recovered, Captain make believe. Maybe you have PTDS.

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president?
Unfortunately, he is both, thanks to a whole bunch of morons just like him.

What specifically do you object to in his speech? His existence?
Well, for one, he didn't even know the number of cases in this country are 60, not 15, like he said.

Oh, lying - how clever.

{(CNN)There are 15 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus in the United States. The virus was most recently confirmed in evacuees from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak originated.}

US coronavirus cases: What we know so far - CNN

Fucking retard.
There are 60 confirmed cases of people with the coronavirus in the United States.

You are the fucking retard.
If the blob had said there were two cases and all 5 of his sons and daughters were infected with it, blob supporters would be accusing 3 of them of disloyalty.

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

The Post reports, "Moments after President Trump announced that Vice President Pence will take over the White House’s coronavirus task force, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed that a northern California person has contracted the coronavirus without traveling outside the United States or coming in contact with another patient known to have the infection — the first sign that the disease may be spreading within a local community."

That is so typical of Trump. Instead of selecting a doctor to be in charge of a surging pandemic, he appoints his very own political hack, and one of the most incompetent, obsequious politicians in Washington. Just the kind of man Trump wanted, a loyal lapdog.

The Post reports, "Moments after President Trump announced that Vice President Pence will take over the White House’s coronavirus task force, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed that a northern California person has contracted the coronavirus without traveling outside the United States or coming in contact with another patient known to have the infection — the first sign that the disease may be spreading within a local community."

That is so typical of Trump. Instead of selecting a doctor to be in charge of a surging pandemic, he appoints his very own political hack, and one of the most incompetent, obsequious politicians in Washington. Just the kind of man Trump wanted, a loyal lapdog.

There are times the Trump White House is hysterically funny.

The confused and incompetent politician didn't seem to understand he was in charge. “I’m leading the task force,” Pence said today. “We’ll continue to rely on the secretary’s (HHS Sec't Alex Azar) role as chairman of the task force and the leader of Health and Human Services.”

Trump said Pence had a "talent certain for this" while praising Pence's handling of health crises during his time as Indiana governor. "Look at the Indiana model, they have been very successful there.” Trump said he is “using Mike because he’s very good at doing what he does."

Pence wrote in an op-ed back in 2000. "Despite the hysteria from the political class and the media, smoking doesn't kill."

That statement may have something to do with the fact that Pence’s now-defunct family business, Kiel Bros. Oil, operated a chain of more than 200 cigarette and gasoline convenience stores. Pence’s financial disclosures from 2000 to 2003 noted six-figure holdings and at least $15,000 in annual income from the company. The stores, which operated under the name “Tobacco Road,” closed in 2004.

Pence received an estimated at least $13,000 in contributions from the political action committees for Brown & Williamson, Philip Morris, R.J. Reynolds, and US Tobacco. Over his time in Congress, he would receive at least $39,000 from R.J. Reynolds and more than $60,000 from the National Association of Convenience Stores. Mike Pence, cigarette truther – ThinkProgress

In other words, Pence is just another political hack, just the kind of person Trump would appoint to head off a pandemic.

Heading up the scientific study of covid-19 is man who consistently rejects science. From 'Smoking Doesn't Kill' to Conversion Therapy—Mike Pence's Most Controversial Science Remarks

Trump can sure pick 'em. I told you this was going to be funny. In the face of such breathtaking incompetence by two men who have no idea what they are doing, all one can do is laugh.

Trump can sure pick 'em. I told you this was going to be funny. In the face of such breathtaking incompetence by two men who have no idea what they are doing, all one can do is laugh.

Because Trump ordered a retreat in Syria, hundreds of our allies who were responsible for taking down the ISIS caliphate were killed. Thousands more were forced to leave their homes.

Because Trump ordered the assassination of an Iranian general who was quickly replaced, hundreds of American troops were wounded, and some suffered permanent brain loss.

Now because of Trump's incompetence it is certainly possible that many Americans will die of the covid-19 virus. He can't even appoint an expert to take charge of the approaching pandemic. He has to make the entire crisis political. The White House moved to tighten control of covid-19 messaging by government health officials and scientists, directing them to go through the office of Trump's pet sycophant, Mike Pence.

Instead of being concerned about the eminent invasion of covid-19, Trump is concerned about the political fallout of the crisis. Ironically, it is his remarkably mindless decisions and statements that conflict with medical experts that is causing the political fallout.

Trump has always been his own worst enemy.

Imagine my surprise.

U.S. Health Workers Responding to Coronavirus Lacked Training and Protective Gear, Whistle-Blower Says
Team members were not properly trained, lacked necessary gear and moved freely around and off military bases where Americans were quarantined, a complaint says.

“I soon began to field panicked calls from my leadership team and deployed staff members expressing concerns with the lack of H.H.S. communication and coordination, staff being sent into quarantined areas without personal protective equipment, training or experience in managing public health emergencies, safety protocols and the potential danger to both themselves and members of the public they come into contact with,” the whistle-blower wrote. House Democrats said on Thursday that the official who voiced concerns to superiors about the situation was subjected to professional retaliation.
U.S. Health Workers Responding to Coronavirus Lacked Training and Protective Gear, Whistle-Blower Says

Or shut ins that post [emoji90] all day. I understand. You are still very hurt [emoji17]and haven’t recovered, Captain make believe. Maybe you have PTDS.

Anyone who thinks losing 800K jobs is the same as gaining 200K, who thinks 7.8% unemployment and growing is the same as 4.7% and shrinking, who thinks a Dow at 8K and crashing is the same as 20K and growing, who thinks a recession is the same as no recession -- isn't playing with a full deck, if ya know what I mean.

If you want your insults to have some sting to them, you should try and appear lucid; otherwise, your incoherent ramblings sound like a senile old curmudgeon shaking his cane hopelessly at the sky.

What specifically do you object to in his speech? His existence?
Well, for one, he didn't even know the number of cases in this country are 60, not 15, like he said.

Oh, lying - how clever.

{(CNN)There are 15 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus in the United States. The virus was most recently confirmed in evacuees from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak originated.}

Fucking retard.

Your link is from Feb 13th moron

Oh look, another radical leftist spouting Marxist hating points.. I'm SHOCKED.
LOLOL

By "marxist hating points," you mean slapping you into reality.

New coronavirus case detected in US

There are now about 60 total cases of the virus in the country, including the 42 people brought back to the U.S. who were aboard the Diamond Princess cruise ship.

spank-gif.278780

iu

Updated February 26, 2020

CDC is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus. The outbreak first started in Wuhan, China, but cases have been identified in a growing number of other international locations, including the United States. This page will be updated regularly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

COVID-19: Confirmed Cases in the United States*†
COVID-19: Confirmed Cases in the United States*†
Travel-related 12
Person-to-person spread 2
Total confirmed cases 14
Total tested 445

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

You DUMB motherfucker....

Why can’t he do any simple task without lying?

Trump says there are only 15 cases while CDC says there are 60

Lying fuck.

Obviously all you scum are programmed by the same Marxist hate site.
That was 2 weeks ago.

DERP

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Forum List

Back