Trumps Coronavirus Presser... was that a joke?

Stupid fucking Dimms and their open borders, but they blame POTUS for the Coronavirus outbreak?

Absolute shit for brains.

Republicans storm out of coronavirus briefing after Democrat rips Trump's response

They are such trash....all day, every day. Disgusting and morally bankrupt political opportunists.
their concerns would be much more valid if they were worried about the topic, not the person. when all you do is bitch about someone 24x7, eventually people go deaf and simply stop listening to you. the only responses you'll get at that point are to mock them usually, which sets them off yet again.

It’s so transparent and disgusting and really not good for the nation.

They won’t even cop to their flat out lies about Russiagate. They flat out lied for almost 3 years.

Tell you what Ice. I’ll present the critiques and you present his defense and we can go from there
why the hell would i want to defend trump from you getting pissed at shit like how he drinks his water? it would make less sense than you getting dickbent about the shit you get dickbent about.
"why the hell would i want to defend trump...." good point.
and this is why i wouldn't bother. people like you, bendog and other are just here to go WAH ORANGE MAN BAD and will hear nothing but that. if i don't agree with you on a single point, then suddenly i'm a TRUMPBOT.

you binary-extreme types are just a PITA.
It’s an interesting tactic I see you taking lately. You don’t engage in the topic at hand you just complain about the people who are complaining. Doesn’t it get boring having that conversation over and over again?
if you recall, i used to engage a lot. along the way through these "engagements" i learn who is worth the time, and who is simply angry and spittin up some hate; simply not worth the time TO engage with?

trump did a thing. you come in here to mock it. i laugh cause it's what you do. when push comes to shove, you simply give your side the benefit of the doubt yet you've never once done that for what you don't like. your side deserves/earned it, the other, well they didn't.

every
single
time

you want to be less predictable, then do something different. but as you say, i'm complaining about the people complaining - what else would you have me do? pat your head and go "there there"?

stop complaining then i'll stop complaining about your complaining.
You are right you used to engage and were a great poster to talk to. Now you’re boring, shifting the conversation with the same tired argument.

And yes I’m critical on Trump and choose to engage in the embarrassing, shameful, dishonest and inappropriate behavior he engages in on a daily basis. I think he is far below the office he holds and I hope he gets called out on his BS and voted out next cycle.

Stupid fucking Dimms and their open borders, but they blame POTUS for the Coronavirus outbreak?

Republicans storm out of coronavirus briefing after Democrat rips Trump's response

They are such trash....all day, every day. Disgusting and morally bankrupt political opportunists.
plague caravans.
Isn't it fascinating how they can so easily blank out who's been in control of our borders for the last three years?

their concerns would be much more valid if they were worried about the topic, not the person. when all you do is bitch about someone 24x7, eventually people go deaf and simply stop listening to you. the only responses you'll get at that point are to mock them usually, which sets them off yet again.

It’s so transparent and disgusting and really not good for the nation.

They won’t even cop to their flat out lies about Russiagate. They flat out lied for almost 3 years.
And it's also fascinating how trumpanzees can completely ignore all our intel organization reports on how the Russians manipulated the 2016 election and are already working on 2020. Talk about willful blindness. #Becauseitsacult

I know right. All that bullshit about it being a hoax when Mueller proved it wasn't. Everyone knows Trump would be on trial for obstruction if it wasn't for Mueller following the OLC opinion about not indicting a sitting prez.

And it's also fascinating how trumpanzees can completely ignore all our intel organization reports on how the Russians manipulated the 2016 election and are already working on 2020. Talk about willful blindness.
Trump is taking advantage of the most coordinated propaganda machine ever assembled in the US. Between his lying tweets, Faux repeating the lies, conservative talk radio reinforcing the lies, we can see why Trumpleton's are misinformed about every single issue of consequence facing the US.

why the hell would i want to defend trump from you getting pissed at shit like how he drinks his water? it would make less sense than you getting dickbent about the shit you get dickbent about.
and this is why i wouldn't bother. people like you, bendog and other are just here to go WAH ORANGE MAN BAD and will hear nothing but that. if i don't agree with you on a single point, then suddenly i'm a TRUMPBOT.

It’s an interesting tactic I see you taking lately. You don’t engage in the topic at hand you just complain about the people who are complaining. Doesn’t it get boring having that conversation over and over again?
if you recall, i used to engage a lot. along the way through these "engagements" i learn who is worth the time, and who is simply angry and spittin up some hate; simply not worth the time TO engage with?

trump did a thing. you come in here to mock it. i laugh cause it's what you do. when push comes to shove, you simply give your side the benefit of the doubt yet you've never once done that for what you don't like. your side deserves/earned it, the other, well they didn't.

every
single
time

you want to be less predictable, then do something different. but as you say, i'm complaining about the people complaining - what else would you have me do? pat your head and go "there there"?

You are right you used to engage and were a great poster to talk to. Now you’re boring, shifting the conversation with the same tired argument.

And yes I’m critical on Trump and choose to engage in the embarrassing, shameful, dishonest and inappropriate behavior he engages in on a daily basis. I think he is far below the office he holds and I hope he gets called out on his BS and voted out next cycle.
you choose to make it that way to justify how you feel.

due to this, your desire to "warp reality" i simply found no good reason to extend anything more than return baseless emotional responses that do the same to you that i feel you do to those you don't like.

if you find it useless, annoying, and non helpful, then you now fully understand how these posts from you make YOU look.

rest assured when there are people who talk about the issues, not blind rage on people, i'll be glad to dive in, dig deep, and engage in adult conversation. but time and again you've simply shown you just want to bitch at trump and are simply not worth any extra effort in response.

There are no open borders. You're lying again.

Their advocacy for open borders. Of course I know we don’t have one borders currently. Not if it’s up to this idiot.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/aocs-latest-only-nazis-oppose-open-borders/

every
single
time

due to this, your desire to "warp reality" i simply found no good reason to extend anything more than return baseless emotional responses that do the same to you that i feel you do to those you don't like.

if you find it useless, annoying, and non helpful, then you now fully understand how these posts from you make YOU look.

rest assured when there are people who talk about the issues, not blind rage on people, i'll be glad to dive in, dig deep, and engage in adult conversation. but time and again you've simply shown you just want to bitch at trump and are simply not worth any extra effort in response.
yes I make it that way because that’s how I feel, that’s obvious. We all express the way we feel.

I dont warp reality though. If I did you’d be correcting my mistakes and lies rather than complaining about me complaining. Like I said you don’t engage in the debate anymore you just complain about the debaters.... boring!

every
single
time

The left wing lunatics are really losing their minds. They vote Dimm, so it’s pretty clear they are stupid, but now they are insane as well.

When are you not? That's the problem.
Tell you what Ice. I’ll present the critiques and you present his defense and we can go from there

Well, he'd have a point except for the facts that A) Trump cut pandemic prevention funding despite his tax cuts and new spending and B) he started the politicizing of infectious disease.

But the regular old flu kills something like 40K Americans on avg each year. And I don't want anyone to die, or even get sick (although Karma could land a ton of shit on Trump) but "strange" flu strains come and go, and probably Trump's reelection faces the most uncertainty. LOL

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

The nation has zero confidence in Trump, and appropriately so .

Well, he'd have a point except for the facts that A) Trump cut pandemic prevention funding despite his tax cuts and new spending and B) he started the politicizing of infectious disease.

But the regular old flu kills something like 40K Americans on avg each year. And I don't want anyone to die, or even get sick (although Karma could land a ton of shit on Trump) but "strange" flu strains come and go, and probably Trump's reelection faces the most uncertainty. LOL
He gave up on making points a while ago. Yes of course there is critique worthy behavior beyond what you laid out but the tactic is to not talk about it and instead just attack the accusers.

Don Jr was just on air saying that Dems want the Coronavirus to come here and kill millions of Americans just so they can stop Trumps streak of winning.

Come on! These people are sick!

He gave up on making points a while ago. Yes of course there is critique worthy behavior beyond what you laid out but the tactic is to not talk about it and instead just attack the accusers.

Don Jr was just on air saying that Dems want the Coronavirus to come here and kill millions of Americans just so they can stop Trumps streak of winning.

I don't excuse people politicizing the illness to count coup on Trump's absurd hair, but I'm not criticizing them either after 4 years of Trump bitching about illegal aliens being akin to vermin. They're illegal aliens who should not be here, but the hate is just racist bs. And the fat fuck deserves every bit of grief he gets.

every
single
time

yes I make it that way because that’s how I feel, that’s obvious. We all express the way we feel.

I dont warp reality though. If I did you’d be correcting my mistakes and lies rather than complaining about me complaining. Like I said you don’t engage in the debate anymore you just complain about the debaters.... boring!
been there, done that. you blew off what I said more than once and assign speaking points I've never made for me to now defend.

like I said, it isn't ONE time it happened, it's all the time.

and you already said I was whining about whiners. now you changed to you are a debater.

than is debatable but you were right the first time when you yourself said you were a whiner.

and the left wants things to go bad so they can blame Trump.

as usual you only get mad when the OTHER side does it.

Forum List

Back