Trumps Coronavirus Presser... was that a joke?

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

The Post reports, "Moments after President Trump announced that Vice President Pence will take over the White House’s coronavirus task force, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed that a northern California person has contracted the coronavirus without traveling outside the United States or coming in contact with another patient known to have the infection — the first sign that the disease may be spreading within a local community."

That is so typical of Trump. Instead of selecting a doctor to be in charge of a surging pandemic, he appoints his very own political hack, and one of the most incompetent, obsequious politicians in Washington. Just the kind of man Trump wanted, a loyal lapdog.

Fat Donnie said (in his mind) I'll sick it to Pence. If it goes bad it won't be my fault. Total Trumpthink.

Honey, see post #82 and 92, straight from the cdc today. ;)
Dumbfuck, didn't you bother to read your own link...?

COVID-19: Cases among Persons Repatriated to the United States† --- 42
Honey, what do you not get? There are 14 cases that have been tested here. Those 42 did not come down with it here. -
This table represents cases detected and tested in the United States through U.S. public health surveillance systems since January 21, 2020.
Who said anything about where it was contracted? There are 60 cases currently in the U.S..
Actually I believe 40 of them are in a ship in the water not in the US. See what I did there you dumb assbag.
Yeah, I see what you did. You showed me you don't know what the word, "repatriate," means. :eusa_doh:

Here's some cyber bucks -- buy yourself a cyber dictionary.

:rofl:

You dumb, lying motherfucker.

Number of DOMESTIC cases, 14.

Here's some cyber bucks -- buy yourself a cyber dictionary

Updated February 26, 2020

CDC is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus. The outbreak first started in Wuhan, China, but cases have been identified in a growing number of other international locations, including the United States. This page will be updated regularly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

COVID-19: Confirmed Cases in the United States*†
Travel-related 12
Person-to-person spread 2
Total confirmed cases 14
Total tested 445

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

You DUMB motherfucker....

Are these people in the United States?

upload_2020-2-27_20-16-46.png

Did anybody catch this presser today. Is this guy a joke or is he our president? Can anybody watch this speech without cringing or laughing?

all he had to do was read but he tried to ad lib and showed that he has no damn clue what he is talking about.... how did this guy get the most powerful job I’m the world?!

The Post reports, "Moments after President Trump announced that Vice President Pence will take over the White House’s coronavirus task force, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed that a northern California person has contracted the coronavirus without traveling outside the United States or coming in contact with another patient known to have the infection — the first sign that the disease may be spreading within a local community."

That is so typical of Trump. Instead of selecting a doctor to be in charge of a surging pandemic, he appoints his very own political hack, and one of the most incompetent, obsequious politicians in Washington. Just the kind of man Trump wanted, a loyal lapdog.

There are times the Trump White House is hysterically funny.

The confused and incompetent politician didn't seem to understand he was in charge. “I’m leading the task force,” Pence said today. “We’ll continue to rely on the secretary’s (HHS Sec't Alex Azar) role as chairman of the task force and the leader of Health and Human Services.”

Trump said Pence had a "talent certain for this" while praising Pence's handling of health crises during his time as Indiana governor. "Look at the Indiana model, they have been very successful there.” Trump said he is “using Mike because he’s very good at doing what he does."

Pence wrote in an op-ed back in 2000. "Despite the hysteria from the political class and the media, smoking doesn't kill."

That statement may have something to do with the fact that Pence’s now-defunct family business, Kiel Bros. Oil, operated a chain of more than 200 cigarette and gasoline convenience stores. Pence’s financial disclosures from 2000 to 2003 noted six-figure holdings and at least $15,000 in annual income from the company. The stores, which operated under the name “Tobacco Road,” closed in 2004.

Pence received an estimated at least $13,000 in contributions from the political action committees for Brown & Williamson, Philip Morris, R.J. Reynolds, and US Tobacco. Over his time in Congress, he would receive at least $39,000 from R.J. Reynolds and more than $60,000 from the National Association of Convenience Stores. Mike Pence, cigarette truther – ThinkProgress

In other words, Pence is just another political hack, just the kind of person Trump would appoint to head off a pandemic.

Heading up the scientific study of covid-19 is man who consistently rejects science. From 'Smoking Doesn't Kill' to Conversion Therapy—Mike Pence's Most Controversial Science Remarks

Trump can sure pick 'em. I told you this was going to be funny. In the face of such breathtaking incompetence by two men who have no idea what they are doing, all one can do is laugh.

Azar is only a little bit smarter than Pence.

Why can’t he do any simple task without lying?

Trump says there are only 15 cases while CDC says there are 60

Lying fuck.

{(CNN)There are 15 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus in the United States. The virus was most recently confirmed in evacuees from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak originated.}

US coronavirus cases: What we know so far - CNN

Obviously all you scum are programmed by the same Marxist hate site.

The date is from 2 weeks ago try and keep up!

Ohhhh look, another dumb as all fuck leftist.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S.

CDC is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus. The outbreak first started in Wuhan, China, but cases have been identified in a growing number of other international locations, including the United States. This page will be updated regularly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

Travel-related 12
Total confirmed cases 14
Total tested 445

DERP

Well, for one, he didn't even know the number of cases in this country are 60, not 15, like he said.

Oh, lying - how clever.

{(CNN)There are 15 confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus in the United States. The virus was most recently confirmed in evacuees from Wuhan, China, where the outbreak originated.}

Fucking retard.

Your link is from Feb 13th moron

Oh look, another radical leftist spouting Marxist hating points.. I'm SHOCKED.
LOLOL

By "marxist hating points," you mean slapping you into reality.

New coronavirus case detected in US

There are now about 60 total cases of the virus in the country, including the 42 people brought back to the U.S. who were aboard the Diamond Princess cruise ship.

spank-gif.278780

iu

Travel-related 12
Total confirmed cases 14
Total tested 445

I see you still haven't learned how to count.

Travel-related 12
Total confirmed cases 14
Total tested 445

View attachment 309223

I understand that you're a Communist, hence DUMB AS ALL FUCK, but "domestic cases" actually has a meaning, retard.

You partisan fucks attacked the president, ignorantly, because the hate sites told you to. Not a ONE of you filthy lying piles of shit has had the dignity or integrity to apologize and admit that you were mindlessly slandering because hatred rather than reality guides your miserable existences.

Last edited:
And then there is Captain Asskiss with the follow up speech... guess the balls in his court now. Go Pence go!

iu

Fucking retard.

So, you fucking drooling moron, what precisely do you think the president got wrong?

Nah, you're just vomiting up hate, you have nothing specific.

You just vomited quite a helping of hate yourself.

Oh look, a fucking retard.

You must be a democrat.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S.

Travel-related 12
Total confirmed cases 14
Total tested 445

How can you politicize a political act like the dream act?...its political by nature....just bringing it up is political....
So you say, but you lack sincerity and intelligence.
So you say...but no one gives a rip what you say....
LOL

It's not me saying it. You admitted that. :eusa_doh:

Numbers of new infections going down in China...good news...a vaccine has been found all that is left is testing and then human trials...about a year away....so the dems and the liberal arts graduates in the media had better work fast if they are going to kill the market over this.....:21:
I hope you'll understand why no one should take your word since you admitted you lack sincerity and intelligence.

Says the most notorious fucking liar on the board.

Hey fucktard, repeat after me "The President was Right." Come on fuck wad, you can do it, show a hint of integrity for the first time in your miserable life...

Unfortunately, he is both, thanks to a whole bunch of morons just like him.

What specifically do you object to in his speech? His existence?
Well, for one, he didn't even know the number of cases in this country are 60, not 15, like he said.

Oh, lying - how clever.

Fucking retard.
There are 60 confirmed cases of people with the coronavirus in the United States.

You are the fucking retard.
If the blob had said there were two cases and all 5 of his sons and daughters were infected with it, blob supporters would be accusing 3 of them of disloyalty.

It crashed the markets, so you vile and traitorous scumbags must be happy, praying to Gaia for more deaths...

Oh, lying - how clever.

Fucking retard.

LOLOL

There are now about 60 total cases of the virus in the country, including the 42 people brought back to the U.S. who were aboard the Diamond Princess cruise ship.

spank-gif.278780

iu

Travel-related 12
Total confirmed cases 14
Total tested 445

LOLOLOL

You dumbfucking cuck, look further down on the page YOU linked... another 45 cases in the U.S.....

Screenshot_20200227-212609_Samsung Internet.jpg

That he is. Trolling the Dems during election time is one thing. But Trump being Trump during a medical crisis = not cool

It hasn’t stopped any of the dims from taking a cheap shot at him. You get what you give.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s not a cheap shot. It is a serious virus and this was a serious speech and Trump made a joke out of it. It’s a clown show up there. Did you watch it?

Watched every second of it. He had experts break down the situation, and give realistic knowledge about what they know currently. He has been proactive, but isn’t fear mongering. I guarantee that most of the people complaining, don’t get flu shots yearly. The clown [emoji1782] show was the recent dim debates. Did you watch that? Which one of those incompetent imbeciles, is prepared to deal with the needs of the country? What would you do differently, expert?

Oh I agree that the dem debate was a clown show as well. That was embarrassing. I don’t understand how you could have watched Trump speech and not cringe at his delivery, or laughed when VP AssKiss did his phony boasts about how wonderful trump is. Or listen to the lady, the single independent voice, who contradicted many of Trumps BS points.

Did you really not see all that stuff?

But not you or anyone else, including me has anymore information than what is available in the media. I’m not going to panic about it. Of course I saw the ass kissing [emoji77]. It’s all over the media on both sides. So far, it’s not the plague. It’s also not something that you can necessarily throw money at, to make it go away. I think he was smart, in having people with knowledge and skills address the details. I think he was attempting to avoid panic. I also think it’s horrible that the press tries to trigger him. It didn’t happen. He rolled with it for the most part, and other political questions weren’t pertinent. It’s not a political issue. I cannot stand polosi or schrumer, and have never heard either say anything that would sell me on why they have their positions. I think they are incompetent assholes. That being said, I did laugh out loud when Donnie threw them under the bus. The difference is, he will stand there and debate, where as she will scamper down the hall after saying two words of nonsense. That shredding tantrum after the address he gave was just wrong and insane.

I’m not panicking about it either. I do find it pretty rich that you damn the press for trying to trigger him when he stands up there blaming the stock market crash on the Dems.... he is a troll and he provokes the media and the Dems to stir up controversy because that’s his happy place... fighting enemies. You see that don’t you?

Travel-related 12
Total confirmed cases 14
Total tested 445

View attachment 309223

I understand that you're a Communist, hence DUMB AS ALL FUCK, but "domestic cases" actually has a meaning, retard.

You partisan fucks attacked the president, ignorantly, because the hate sites told you too. Not a ONE of you filthy lying piles of shit has had the dignity or integrity to apologize and admit that you were mindlessly slandering because hatred rather than reality guides your miserable existences.
Maybe if Fat Donnie had a clue he wouldn't get criticized. I have yet to see his leadership competence. I would give him praise if he would (or could) lead in any crisis. So far he rates poorly, especially when delegating.

Oh, lying - how clever.

Fucking retard.

LOLOL

spank-gif.278780

iu

Travel-related 12
Total confirmed cases 14
Total tested 445

LOLOLOL

You dumbfucking cuck, look further down on the page YOU linked... another 45 cases in the U.S.....

View attachment 309225

DERP, DOMESTIC you fucking retard.

Come on fucktard, repeat after me "The President was Right." Come on fuckwad, you can do it, show a hint of integrity for the first time in your miserable life.

Dumbfuck, didn't you bother to read your own link...?

Honey, what do you not get? There are 14 cases that have been tested here. Those 42 did not come down with it here. -
This table represents cases detected and tested in the United States through U.S. public health surveillance systems since January 21, 2020.
Who said anything about where it was contracted? There are 60 cases currently in the U.S..
Actually I believe 40 of them are in a ship in the water not in the US. See what I did there you dumb assbag.
Yeah, I see what you did. You showed me you don't know what the word, "repatriate," means. :eusa_doh:

LOLOLOL

An ant has a bigger brain than you. 59 cases in the U.S. according to the link YOU posted...

Screenshot_20200227-212609_Samsung Internet.jpg

Travel-related 12
Total confirmed cases 14
Total tested 445

View attachment 309223

You partisan fucks attacked the president, ignorantly, because the hate sites told you too. Not a ONE of you filthy lying piles of shit has had the dignity or integrity to apologize and admit that you were mindlessly slandering because hatred rather than reality guides your miserable existences.
Maybe if Fat Donnie had a clue he wouldn't get criticized. I have yet to see his leadership competence. I would give him praise if he would (or could) lead in any crisis. So far he rates poorly, especially when delegating.

Nah, he knew you fuckers would lie, you always do, You are a party of sociopaths.

So you say...but no one gives a rip what you say....
LOL

It's not me saying it. You admitted that. :eusa_doh:

Numbers of new infections going down in China...good news...a vaccine has been found all that is left is testing and then human trials...about a year away....so the dems and the liberal arts graduates in the media had better work fast if they are going to kill the market over this.....:21:
I hope you'll understand why no one should take your word since you admitted you lack sincerity and intelligence.

Says the most notorious fucking liar on the board.

Hey fucktard, repeat after me "The President was Right." Come on fuck wad, you can do it, show a hint of integrity for the first time in your miserable life...
Wow, really? I'm the best?

Cool. :cool:

CDC still showing 14 - fawn is still lying.

Fucktard, repeat after me "The President was Right." Come on fuckwad, you can do it, show a hint of integrity for the first time in your miserable life.

LOLOLOL

An ant has a bigger brain than you. 59 cases in the U.S. according to the link YOU posted...

View attachment 309227

Cruise ship, stupid fuck.

Fucktard, repeat after me "The President was Right." Come on fuckwad, you can do it, show a hint of integrity for the first time in your miserable life.
LOL

They're off the ship and in the U.S., fruitcake. Have someone teach you the meaning of the word, "repatriated."

:abgg2q.jpg:

Travel-related 12
Total confirmed cases 14
Total tested 445

View attachment 309223

Nah, he knew you fuckers would lie, you always do, You are a party of sociopaths.
Wake up. Look in the mirror. Talk to someone that cares. Good luck.

Forum List

Back