Trump's compromise solution seems reasonable. Why are Democrats opposing this?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Democrats will have to explain to the American people why they won't agree to Trump's reasonable plan.

All he's asking for is $5 billion to bolster border security, which is a very tiny percentage of the national budget.

What's the problem, Democrats?

All he's asking for is $5 billion to bolster border security, which is a very tiny percentage of the national budget.

What's the problem, Democrats?

The problem is that the Democrats don't want border security. Why? Cuz most of those illegals coming across the southern borders will mostly be future Dem voters. And of course Trump wants it, so they're against it.

Trump is willing to give Democrats three years extension of DACA. Don't Democrats care about the Dreamers? What's the problem?

It just seems the Democrats hate Trump, and that is their sole motivation to opposing the wall.

Hate is not a very rational motive for people who are supposed to be responsible.

He touched on lots of things . What do you think his BASE of Deplorables thinks BRook ??

He touched on lots of things . What do you think his BASE of Deplorables thinks BRook ??
You're not using reasonable language, which is the beginning of reasonable conservation.

Please ask me your question again, like a reasonable person.

Democrats will have to explain to the American people why they won't agree to Trump's reasonable plan.

Are you serious?

The DACA/TPS stuff is all temporary, 3 years....big deal.

The rest is okay (to me)...but the DACA/TPS 'compromise' is a joke.

This is PR...little else.

Are you serious?

The DACA/TPS stuff is all temporary, 3 years....big deal.

The rest is okay (to me)...but the DACA/TPS 'compromise' is a joke.

This is PR...little else.
Well, perhaps Democrats should come to the negotiation table and attempt to negotiate a better deal.

Trump tried to do that, held a meeting to negotiate with Congress, and Democrats refused to attend.

Refusing to attend a meeting is not a reasonable thing to do.

The American people who saw Trump's announcement are going to think, Trump is being reasonable, what's the problem Democrats?

i think that the 'dems' will reject and also seems to me that many or some of his Deplorable Base is going to reject simply based on TPS for those whose TPS has expired . Plus many Deplorables want 'daca' gone with no extensions or consideration BRook .

If Democrats really care about those poor government workers who aren't getting paid, then they should be willing to meet Trump halfway.

The American people who saw Trump's announcement are going to think, Trump is being reasonable, what's the problem Democrats?

You don't speak for the American people...they do.

We will see what they think.

i think that the 'dems' will reject and also seems to me that many or some of his Deplorable Base is going to reject simply based on TPS for those whose TPS has expired . Plus many Deplorables want 'daca' gone with no extensions or consideration BRook .
Well Trump has offered an extension of DACA and TPS so what are YOU talking about?

Forum List

Back