Trumps Bond $200,000, Whole New Set Of Restrictions Imposed

Personally, I do not think it goes far enough. When he does violate, he should be handcuffed and perp walked, as any other high profile accused criminal would be.
and I hope everyone who agrees with this hs their most cherished loved one falsely indicted and life in solitary.....too much to take that a garge full of carbon monoxide is the only escape

the insecurities of you failed humans...women so ugly they should be scrapped....40 hr slves to a miserble gd life and job...lololol.................................women so fucking ugly

Here is a list.
Here's GA

• One count of violation of the Georgia RICO Act.
  • Three counts of solicitation of violation of oath by public officer.
  • Two counts of conspiracy to commit false statements and writings.
  • Two counts of conspiracy to commit forgery in the first degree.
  • Two counts of false statements and writings.
  • One count of conspiracy to commit impersonating a public officer.
  • One count of conspiracy to commit filing false documents.
  • One count of filing false documents.

What public officer was Trump impersonating? Committing false statements? So it's against the law to lie?(not saying Trump did) every politician lies every person has lied at some time in life. What forgery and false documents?

This is a bunch of horseshit

:fu: what goes around....

Biden is next. America's never seen this kind of election interference before
America has never seen this kind of criminal activity by a President, that was a sitting president when the action occurred. Let the trial begin. He brought it on himself at every turn and deserves prosecution by juries of his peers.

Here is a list.
Those charges are made up vague garbage. Who did Trump conspire to impersonate? I especially think this one is ludicrous: "One count of obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding." Questioning the validity of an election and seeking legal help to look into obvious voter fraud is not obstruction. This is nothing but lawfare.

again, your most cherished loved one innocently indicted and life in solitary....the family only has carbon monoxide as an escape
So carbon monoxide it is for the Trumps. Nobody is gonna kill themselves over an old has-been like Trump. They just gonna go on grifting without him

America has never seen this kind of criminal activity by a President, that was a sitting president when the action occurred. Let the trial begin. He brought it on himself at every turn and deserves prosecution by juries of his peers.
America has never seen such corruption from the DOJ and FBI in falsely accusing a President of the United States.

I guess you haven't paid attention to politics very long. Clintons, Obama, Biden all have had major criminal things and the media brushes it aside

Last edited:

Forum List

Back