Trumps Bond $200,000, Whole New Set Of Restrictions Imposed

It's always a big deal when criminals seize a government's justice system. Besides, I was asking YOU if you can cite any crime Trump has committed. Apparently after all these so called 'indictments' you cannot do it.
Oh, I'm not prosecuting. You should contact the prosecutors directly if you want to see the proof, otherwise, just wait and see it in court, if you care to show up.

Then you an donny have no problems, as he can go to trial with ease and confidence, so no big deal.:auiqs.jpg:

Yep, and no doubt wants the trial to start tomorrow with no delays to clear his good name.

It's always a big deal when criminals seize a government's justice system. Besides, I was asking YOU if you can cite any crime Trump has committed. Apparently after all these so called 'indictments' you cannot do it.

Here you go troll. We realize you’re a lazy, worthless Trump humper, because being a Trump humper automatically implies you’re lazy, and worthless.

If you can’t read them because you are as fucking stupid as you come off, get your mommy to read them to you.

Oh, I'm not prosecuting. You should contact the prosecutors directly if you want to see the proof, otherwise, just wait and see it in court, if you care to show up.
So, apparently you have no proof Trump did anything wrong yet you said (in your post #48 in this thread) "many of the charges appear to have much evidence supporting the charges." What happened? Did you forget?

So, apparently you have no proof Trump did anything wrong yet you said (in your post #48 in this thread) "many of the charges appear to have much evidence supporting the charges." What happened? Did you forget?
Just not looking it up for you. Eating tacos is more important. It is Trump on trial, not me.

The list of requirements for Donald Trumpif he is to remain out on bail are the strictest so far imposed on him in his criminal cases.

Trump's lawyers agreed that he would put up $200,000 in bail, but the conditions that he must agree to go beyond simply not making threats, which is required in other bail negotiations.

How long will it take for RICO boy to violate his bail?
Translation: WHEEEE!!!! Our justice system is a joke!!
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

He has zero chance is these kangaroo circus courts

Biden , Hilary are the ones who should be in prison
He has to take his chances with ordinary Americans. That's who sits on juries. And nobody but himself put him in that position.

Yeah, it's easier to eat a taco than your own words.
I had no words to eat, but the tacos are delicious. She hasn't done tacos in a while.

I am sorry you have zero intellect to see this is a staged orchestrated event by the Dems

America is more corrupt than the USSR
It wasn't. In this country a dispute is resolved in the courts. That's the end of the line even for an orange asshole with claims of a "stollen" election. He lost everyone of his cases. That should have been the end and would have been the end for anybody else but Trump. He couldn't let it go that he got voted out of office. And then he went on a crime spree. Deal with it like the man you wished you were.

Personally, I do not think it goes far enough. When he does violate, he should be handcuffed and perp walked, as any other high profile accused criminal would be.

He still thinks he is above the law. When he violates, he will go into pre-trial confinement...no more big macs.

He has to take his chances with ordinary Americans. That's who sits on juries. And nobody but himself put him in that position.
Actually the venues are all in anti-trump or areas. He also has anti-Trump prosecutors and the Atlanta nut case Fani Willis who has a history of misusing the RICO law (meant for organized crime) to go after educators for a test score beef. Fani is also Soros funded and has hosted fundraisers for the political opposition of one of the investigation's potential targets. IOW She is prosecuting someone whose political opposition she is supporting.

Actually the venues are all in anti-trump or areas. He also has anti-Trump prosecutors and the Atlanta nut case Fani Willis who has a history of misusing the RICO law (meant for organized crime) to go after educators for a test score beef. Fani is also Soros funded and has hosted fundraisers for the political opposition of one of the investigation's potential targets. IOW She is prosecuting someone whose political opposition she is supporting.
You forgot to mention one of trumps own lawyers contributed to her campaign. LOL!

Forum List

Back