Trumps Bond $200,000, Whole New Set Of Restrictions Imposed

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The list of requirements for Donald Trumpif he is to remain out on bail are the strictest so far imposed on him in his criminal cases.

Trump's lawyers agreed that he would put up $200,000 in bail, but the conditions that he must agree to go beyond simply not making threats, which is required in other bail negotiations.

How long will it take for RICO boy to violate his bail?

The list of requirements for Donald Trumpif he is to remain out on bail are the strictest so far imposed on him in his criminal cases.

Trump's lawyers agreed that he would put up $200,000 in bail, but the conditions that he must agree to go beyond simply not making threats, which is required in other bail negotiations.

i give up skewy.....how long?....

Personally, I do not think it goes far enough. When he does violate, he should be handcuffed and perp walked, as any other high profile accused criminal would be.

And appropriately so, given the fact Trump is a criminal and has nothing but contempt for the rule of law.
I'd be contemptuous towards it too if I were Trump given the way it's been manipulated against him and others within his sphere.

Free men should be contemptuous of bad law and even more so against Lawfare.

A sheep like yourself would not understand.

Which, of course, is the whole point of this orchestrated Democrap witch hunt against Trump. They seek to impose as many restrictions on him as possible to interfere with this upcoming election.

Trump committed no crime.
According to a jury of his peers, neither did OJ. Relax. Surely he can find a lawyer such as the late Johnny Cochran to nullify 4 different juries, after all, he uses the best Republican Lawyers, right?

Reading the list it looks like he has to rethink his whole pres campaign ?
Is this really presidential ?

I'd be contemptuous towards it too if I were Trump given the way it's been manipulated against him and others within his sphere.

Free men should be contemptuous of bad law and even more so against Lawfare.

A sheep like yourself would not understand.
Trump is a criminal – criminals have contempt for the law; the conditions of Trump’s bail are perfectly warranted.

Forum List

Back