Trumps Bond $200,000, Whole New Set Of Restrictions Imposed

These conditions are not particularly different than any other conditions of bond. Some of the conditions are purposefully vague. What's an indirect threat? If Laura Trump says Fani Willis should be fired is that an indirect threat?

What we are seeing here is the real face of Washington D.C. where corruption reigns supreme, even in the DOJ and FBI. What is happening to Trump will happen to anyone who challenges their stranglehold on Americans.

These conditions are not particularly different than any other conditions of bond. Some of the conditions are purposefully vague. What's an indirect threat? If Laura Trump says Fani Willis should be fired is that an indirect threat?
Yeah, apparently anyone expressing an opinion in opposition to Democrat beliefs and talking points is now seen as a 'threat.'

Personally, I do not think it goes far enough. When he does violate, he should be handcuffed and perp walked, as any other high profile accused criminal would be.

Personally, I don’t think he should have been granted bail. There defendants sitting in that jail right now charged with the same RICO statute, and have been in there over a year waiting trial.

They have the same presumption of innocence Trump does.

Two different justice systems depending on who you are.

RICO Don has gotten way to many benefits of the doubt. It’s long past time he get the same treatment as everyone else.

Those charges are made up vague garbage. Who did Trump conspire to impersonate? I especially think this one is ludicrous: "One count of obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding." Questioning the validity of an election and seeking legal help to look into obvious voter fraud is not obstruction. This is nothing but lawfare.
File a brief. I didn't bring the charges, but many of the charges appear to have much evidence supporting the charges. Send him some money. It looks like his $200,000 Dollar bail, will cost his supporter $20 grand, as he only uses Other People's Money.:auiqs.jpg:
1692658691793.jpeg

File a brief. I didn't bring the charges, but many of the charges appear to have much evidence supporting the charges. Send him some money. It looks like his $200,000 Dollar bail, will cost his supporter $20 grand, as he only uses Other People's Money.:auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 817647
What evidence? Please tell us all exactly what evidence there is.

Personally, I don’t think he should have been granted bail. There defendants sitting in that jail right now charged with the same RICO statute, and have been in there over a year waiting trial.

They have the same presumption of innocence Trump does.

Two different justice systems depending on who you are.

RICO Don has gotten way to many benefits of the doubt. It’s long past time he get the same treatment as everyone else.
He should be granted bail, alright. But, it should have been an amount far greater.

He should be granted bail, alright. But, it should have been an amount far greater.
The amount is the result of negotiations. Trump will find the money. It's the pesky condition to keep his mouth shut that's the real bummer for him.

What evidence? Please tell us all exactly what evidence there is.
I guess you will have to wait for the many trials. Get some popcorn, chips, dips and beer. Stick around. It's going to be a lot of fun! :auiqs.jpg:

The amount is the result of negotiations. Trump will find the money. It's the pesky condition to keep his mouth shut that's the real bummer for him.
Find the money? Hell, a debit card on a drawing account will cover it, no problem. Besides, it's donar money, so he doesn't care.

I guess you will have to wait for the many trials. Get some popcorn, chips, dips and beer. Stick around. It's going to be a lot of fun! :auiqs.jpg:
No, I know there is no real evidence against Trump. You say there is but can't cite it.

Pffffft...200 grand...big deal.

Stormy had to pay 300 grand to the man with the golden schlong :auiqs.jpg:

Trump2.jpg

Then you an donny have no problems, as he can go to trial with ease and confidence, so no big deal.:auiqs.jpg:
It's always a big deal when criminals seize a government's justice system. Besides, I was asking YOU if you can cite any crime Trump has committed. Apparently after all these so called 'indictments' you cannot do it.

Forum List

Back