Trump's Big Lie is the Defines the Character of our Electorate

Is Biden the Legitimately Elected President?

• Yes

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Sometimes it can be hard to accept a loss, or accept the cruel reality of facts.

Some people just can't do it at all. These people are the weak of the world and they lack character.
I think Trump's Big Lie of fake election fraud defines who we are as people and Americans.

Some Republicans just can not admit Trump lost and there was no fraud and they are willing to go down with this ship in denial, looking very foolish as the Big Lie gets destroyed more and more (even Trumps own attorneys are now admitting there was no fraud).
Some republicans (like all the people at Fox News and Trump's own attorney Jenna Ellis) can admit trump lost the election, at least some can accept reality.
Pretty much all dems know Trump lost the elections and there was no fraud.

I think people that can't admit and accept that Trump lost the election and there was no fraud have serious issues and have absolutely no credibility at all, this denial of facts exposes these people for being weak and childish. Its like a 4 year old child that loses a game and throws a tantrum (or an Insurrection at the Capitol...).

This issue defines who you are as a person and a voter.
How can people try to claim they have credibility and character, if they can't admit Trump lost the election?

Last edited:
Trump lost but I do have to note, this article is from 2.5 years ago. It's been covered many times.

• Banned
Trump lost but I do have to note, this article is from 2.5 years ago. It's been covered many times.
Updated example of the GOP electorate in total denial of reality and looking weak:

I think Trump's Big Lie of fake election fraud defines who we are as people and Americans.
This has been my argument all along.

This is not a political issue. It's a sociological issue. There is something profoundly wrong when a person like this is treated like a messiah. Something is broken in us as a society.

I don't think we're paying nearly enough attention to this, and we damn well need to. This is the fucking problem.

Sometimes it can be hard to accept a loss, or accept the cruel reality of facts.

Some people just can't do it at all. These people are the weak of the world and they lack character.

Some Republicans just can not admit Trump lost and there was no fraud and they are willing to go down with this ship in denial, looking very foolish as the Big Lie gets destroyed more and more (even Trumps own attorneys are now admitting there was no fraud).

Some republicans (like all the people at Fox News and Trump's own attorney Jenna Ellis) can admit trump lost the election, at least some can accept reality.

Pretty much all dems know Trump lost the elections and there was no fraud.

I think people that can't admit and accept that Trump lost the election and there was no fraud have serious issues and have absolutely no credibility at all, this denial of facts exposes these people for being weak and childish. Its like a 4 year old child that loses a game and throws a tantrum (or an Insurrection at the Capitol...).

How can people try to claim they have credibility if they can't admit Trump lost the election?

Ah, more name calling and division from an idiot....wonderful...

This is not a political issue. It's a sociological issue. There is something profoundly wrong when a person like this is treated like a messiah. Something is broken in us as a society.

I don't think we're paying nearly enough attention to this, and we damn well need to. This is the fucking problem.
Maybe we should just outlaw conservatism...Right?

:auiqs.jpg:

1679751448412.jpeg

15nggm.jpg

Attachments

• 1679751599905.jpeg
    1679751599905.jpeg
    17.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Banned

I agree.

It really says something to the total lack of character of the modern day republican. These people are little children, they just can't admit Trump lost and they look stupid AF because of that.

This shows how Republicans are the party of children that can't accept reality and throw tantrums (or riots) when they lose.

If a child behaved this way they would be scolded, when adults behave they way... it says something about them, and their lack of character.

Maybe we should just outlaw conservatism...Right?
You don't get it.

Go ahead and believe whatever you want, its just anybody that believes Trump's Big Lie is a pathetic weakling that can't toughen up and accept the loss.

It makes you look stupid, weak, and childish, ya see how that works...

You don't get it.

Go ahead and believe whatever you want, its just anybody that believes Trump's Big Lie is a pathetic weakling that can't toughen up and accept the loss.

It makes you look stupid, weak, and childish, ya see how that works...

So strength and maturity, is laying around 24/7 thinking about someone you hate.

It's a fucking meme...and it's bullshit.

Dirt doesn't vote.

Nod.
Prove it's BS.
Show me that the diaper dude won over 477 counties while DT won less than 2497.
Prove Pedo Joe didn't lose the 18/19 bellwether counties.
Did the resident meat puppet win Ohio, Iowa & Florida?
How many more house seats did the Dems win & how many did the Repubs lose?

These are all facts, including the fact Joe & the hoe couldn't draw flies to a rally.
Prove it with facts or GFY progponcer

It is possible to reconcile the following two seemingly contradictory statements:

(1). The 2020 Presidential election was stolen, and
(2). There was insufficient FRAUD to sway the election to Biden.

To illustrate, imagine that the 2020 election had been run with the same "ground rules" as 2016. That is to say, in the vast majority of voting districts, you had to vote either in person or by Absentee Ballot, and you had to show up while the polls were open on Election Day with a photo ID in order to vote. No mail-in ballots, no voting "season," and no remote ballot boxes.

Trump would have won in a landslide. Few people doubt it.

The election was stolen. Not a hell of a lot of actual voter fraud. Both true.

No other country in the world would conduct a vital national election under the preposterous rules that Democrat operatives forced on the U.S. in 2020, under the pretext of Corona Virus fears.

What, exactly, is Trump's "Big Lie"?

Forum List

Back