Trump's Big Con: Watch His Supporters Become Disillusioned

Yes......Trump will never make it past Decemeber.....Trump is going to get bored and quit.....Trump doesn't want to be President......Jeb has 140 million dollars and all the experts working for him.......Trump is never going to win the primary....okay, but Trump is never going to beat hilary.....hilary has a double digit lead over Trump in most polls......Trump has no path to 270....Hilary is already planning her transition team......

President Trump....

You shit heads have no idea what Trump is going to do to Washington and this country....and how well he is going to do things as he gets everything done that he said he was going to get done.......just ask Carrier....and he isn't even in office yet....

You libtards should start upping your medications...you are going to need it....

You have already been taken.

Yes....you left wingers keep telling us that........and you actually believe it......now that is funny....

The butt hurt of digitaldrifter and 2aguy is growing louder.

2aguy, Trump is coming for your guns.

SarahPalin is correct: Trump is demolite ~ the crony capitalism at Carrier proves it. The Trumpers will only grow more disillusioned as the rest of the majority of America that voted against him.

SarahPalin is correct: Trump is demolite ~ the crony capitalism at Carrier proves it. The Trumpers will only grow more disillusioned as the rest of the majority of America that voted against him.

I'm moving out of the U.S. in a few years anyway. In the meantime, it's going to be funny watching and listening to you butthurt libs! :laugh:

I'm moving out of the U.S. in a few years anyway. In the meantime, it's going to be funny watching and listening to you butthurt libs! :laugh:
Says the butt hurt DD! :lol: You can see the Trump train wreck coming, yet you voted for him.

it turns out that Trump didn’t even remember he had made a campaign promise about Carrier. At the Indianapolis event on Thursday morning, he explained that he was watching the news about a week ago and saw a story on the plant:

And they had a gentleman, worker, great guy, handsome guy, he was on, and it was like he didn’t even know they were leaving. He said something to the effect, “No, we’re not leaving, because Donald Trump promised us that we’re not leaving,” and I never thought I made that promise. Not with Carrier. I made it for everybody else. I didn’t make it really for Carrier.

T rump has a reptilian like brain with A.D.D , he reacts to stimuli around him without thinking

Last edited:

Says the butt hurt DD! :lol: You can see the Trump train wreck coming, yet you voted for him.

Look at what the alternative was weenie boy. Besides, it is simply wonderful to see you leftist loons crapping your pants every single day !! :rofl:

it turns out that Trump didn’t even remember he had made a campaign promise about Carrier. At the Indianapolis event on Thursday morning, he explained that he was watching the news about a week ago and saw a story on the plant:

And they had a gentleman, worker, great guy, handsome guy, he was on, and it was like he didn’t even know they were leaving. He said something to the effect, “No, we’re not leaving, because Donald Trump promised us that we’re not leaving,” and I never thought I made that promise. Not with Carrier. I made it for everybody else. I didn’t make it really for Carrier.

T rump has a reptilian like brain with A.D.D , he reacts to stimuli around him without thinking

How'd that election go for you honey ?:rofl::party::thewave::woohoo:

Trump-Barnum.jpg

Unless you die or move out of the U.S. goono, Trump will be your president on January 20th.

No...

Trump will not be the President of the libturds.

Libturds ARE NOT our countrymen. They are not our neighbors, they are not our fellow citizens, they are not even human fucking beings.

They are TRAITORS.

They willfully undermine the very foundation of the country. They HATE the Constitution. They HATE that people can tell libturds to go fuck themselves. They HATE that people can defend themselves with firearms. They HATE the fact there are checks and balances to their moonbat messiah's regime, and they HATE the fact he will be replaced by someone they're programmed to hate, for reasons they're sure are legit.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

They certainly won't abide by anything he say's or go along with any of his policies, but I'm talking on a factual basis. Trump will be president on January 20th. If you're an American citizen he's your president.

The rubes have been bamboozled

The Carrier con is just the start. Voters are about to learn they've been hoodwinked.

It turns out that Pence had rejected this same deal back in 2014, but apparently this time Trump persuaded him to change his mind.

In fact, it turns out that Trump didn’t even remember he had made a campaign promise about Carrier. At the Indianapolis event on Thursday morning, he explained that he was watching the news about a week ago and saw a story on the plant:

Trump's Big Con: Watch His Supporters Become Disillusioned as He Can't Deliver on the Miracles He Promised

Guano calling others "disillusioned".....

mj-laughing.gif

Forum List

Back