First Installments

Things are going to be head-spinning for the Democrats come January.

House Rejects Obama, Passes $611B Defense Bill by Wide Margin
Lordy, billy! You haven't been this happy since Obama lost America's bid to host the just-past Olympics. What on Earth are you going to do after January? Oh, wait. Nevermind, I know! You will shift gears from reverse to forward and cry foul/rigged/unfair and 'lock them up' every time someone criticizes the new admin either in print or on a news report or the net.

Carry on!

Lordy, billy! You haven't been this happy since Obama lost America's bid to host the just-past Olympics.

Why host the Olympics? A total waste of money.

What on Earth are you going to do after January?

Endeavor to persevere.

Oh, wait. Nevermind, I know! You will shift gears from reverse to forward and cry foul/rigged/unfair and 'lock them up' every time someone criticizes the new admin either in print or on a news report or the net.

Nah. They can criticize all they want. I may join in from time to time.

It is of course inevitable that I will find myself chuckling mirthfully over the tear-stained cheeks of the Democrats and their foreign cohorts as their New World Order crumbles around them.

Oh to be a fly on the wall in the palaces and castles and mansions around the world where people gave millions to the Clinton Foundation after being 100% guaranteed Hillary would be the next President.
There's some VERY VERY pissed off 'pay-for-play' donors out there.
Some 'Prince' in the KSA at this very moment is firing off thousands of 50 Cal. rounds at a full size poster of the Clintons!

Lordy, billy! You haven't been this happy since Obama lost America's bid to host the just-past Olympics.

Endeavor to persevere.

Oh, wait. Nevermind, I know! You will shift gears from reverse to forward and cry foul/rigged/unfair and 'lock them up' every time someone criticizes the new admin either in print or on a news report or the net.

It is of course inevitable that I will find myself chuckling mirthfully over the tear-stained cheeks of the Democrats and their foreign cohorts as their New World Order crumbles around them.
Billy, read this if only for future reference. I'm aware of all the contras you can toss, mostly the source, but just in case Trump is called to answer for his actions someday in the future, this could be a useful reference to counter critics.

Why Trump gets more hype out of 1,000 jobs than Obama does out of 16 million

Oh to be a fly on the wall in the palaces and castles and mansions around the world where people gave millions to the Clinton Foundation after being 100% guaranteed Hillary would be the next President.
There's some VERY VERY pissed off 'pay-for-play' donors out there.
Some 'Prince' in the KSA at this very moment is firing off thousands of 50 Cal. rounds at a full size poster of the Clintons!
Wow, danny! Oh to be a fly on YOUR wall to determine how and where you got your information. You MUST have something viable to back up your data, or do we just take your word for it? Your credible source is...........?

Endeavor to persevere.

Billy, read this if only for future reference. I'm aware of all the contras you can toss, mostly the source, but just in case Trump is called to answer for his actions someday in the future, this could be a useful reference to counter critics.

Another media excuse for Obama's incompetence regarding the economy will make no difference in my opinion of him. His primary interests as president did not include the well-being of the United States. Quite the opposite.

Endeavor to persevere.

Another media excuse for Obama's incompetence regarding the economy will make no difference in my opinion of him. His primary interests as president did not include the well-being of the United States. Quite the opposite.
Are you confusing the 'interests of the United States' with your interests?

Endeavor to persevere.

Are you confusing the 'interests of the United States' with your interests?

Not at all.

Forum List

Back