Trumps Axios Interview

Can any Trump supporter honestly say they are proud of how Trump answered questions in this interview? He either dodged, spun, or outright lied in almost every statement.

If Trump is doing so well then why can’t he Just honestly address these topics?!

please don’t give your opinion if you haven’t watched the interview. I’m not interested in ignorant talking points.

Trump whooped his ass, big league. The desperate leftist kept making unsupported assertions and trying to spin topics and Trump stopped him in his tracks every time.

Do you just say things that you want to be true? Is that the game? We can all watch the video, no need to spin, it’s pretty clear as day what’s going on.

Can any Trump supporter honestly say they are proud of how Trump answered questions in this interview? He either dodged, spun, or outright lied in almost every statement.

If Trump is doing so well then why can’t he Just honestly address these topics?!

please don’t give your opinion if you haven’t watched the interview. I’m not interested in ignorant talking points.

I watched some of it after the fact; there is little reason for me to pay attention to the interviews and such since I had my mind made up in 2017 not to vote for this guy. Anyway, I saw some of the interview clips the other day on Twitter and it was like an SNL skit. I thought I was watching an SNL skit at first with Trump actually being self deprecating for once. But alas....no. It was reality.

Covid 19 is under control? Really?

Haha. Oh believe there will be SNL skits about this kind of idiocy

Jimmy Fallon already did one. It was hilarious.

He did another one from a clip where Trump didn’t know how to pronounce Yosemite National Park.

Trump did fine. The petulant interviewer tried to bait Trump repeatedly with little results.

The "We would done better" Monday morning quarterbacks like Pelosi and Biden were way behind Trump's proactive moves.

Can you imagine Biden in an interview from a real reporter. Biden's 2 latest cognitive fails came from questionz from devoted Democrats.

Arguments happen when any good interviewer is talking to a politician that is trying to lie and spin and spread false information. Trump brings that shit upon himself.
Not really

Swan’s job is to ask the question and let trump answer

arguments should not happen in a fair and balanced interview
That depends on the intent of the interviewer. An effort to expose the truth and challenge those in power to explain themselves is a worthy objective. I enjoy when an interview fact checks their subjects. Softball interviews that allow politicians to lie and spin and spread whatever narrative they want are useless, counterproductive and boring

Trump did fine. The petulant interviewer tried to bait Trump repeatedly with little results.

The "We would done better" Monday morning quarterbacks like Pelosi and Biden were way behind Trump's proactive moves.

Can you imagine Biden in an interview from a real reporter. Biden's 2 latest cognitive fails came from questionz from devoted Democrats.

I’d welcome a boring Biden interview. Trumps antics are boring to me now and he is doing a piss poor job leading our country.

Not a good interview for him.
No interview with a foreign liberal attack dog like Swan will go well for trump

it makes wonde4 why the president even lowers himself to the level of an argumentative aussie when he doesnt have to

I don’t think there was anything inappropriate about discussing covid death rates.

Trump was just completely unprepared as he fumbled through his charts.
I know America is the center of the world and everyone wants to come here to make a name for themselves

but do we have to take in every stray dog in the neighborhood?

people like this australian sniper should never be given an interview
He’s done more for the country than most of Trump’s
Arguments happen when any good interviewer is talking to a politician that is trying to lie and spin and spread false information. Trump brings that shit upon himself.
Not really

Swan’s job is to ask the question and let trump answer

arguments should not happen in a fair and balanced interview
That depends on the intent of the interviewer. An effort to expose the truth and challenge those in power to explain themselves is a worthy objective. I enjoy when an interview fact checks their subjects. Softball interviews that allow politicians to lie and spin and spread whatever narrative they want are useless, counterproductive and boring
I was reading the transcript but Swan did relatively little talking. It was mostly Trump filling the air with his constant stream of language that gets less and less on topic.

I was reading the transcript but Swan did relatively little talking. It was mostly Trump filling the air with his constant stream of language that gets less and less on topic.
The expression on swans face was clearly confrontational

I dont suppose the snooty australian knows who Brian Lamb is but Lamb on CSPAN set the standard for unbiased interviewing

The expression on swans face was clearly confrontational

I dont suppose the snooty australian knows who Brian Lamb is but Lamb on CSPAN set the standard for unbiased interviewing

Serious question, do you not expect an interviewer to challenge a subject if that subject is saying things that aren't true?

Since the problem of the monologues--from the Trumped-Up president--is about ratings, (More-so at Fantacize-Along-With-Fox-News-TV): Then the broadcaster does have a self-interest in creating a sensational few minutes--47 or so of about an hour. The Trumped-Up president is not the star. The viewers are the broadcaster's focus of attention. The Trumped-Up president knows about hours and ratings. Biden can go on TV and ask an interviewer about Cocaine abuse. The problem is known to an interested audience! Donald John Trump, star of the World-Famous Impeachment trial, probably even knows more about the Hollywood-level problem than the former Vice President. A media interviewer likely would not delve into media-related narcotics--to save and maintain some ratings. Another might do so, to boost the ratings. A media interviewer--even at Fox--will grill even the sitting U.S. President with abandon--creating ratings and even free advertising: On competing newscasts!

"It is what it is!"

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut 23: 19-20 thought ahead of its time(?): The family that prays together, slays together--and so creates a subjugated Empire!)

I think this answered it all.

Actually you'd need to read thru all 130 posts to understand the issue. Your post is illegal. Either post content or don't post. The mods are trying to have a real debate forum.
1) That rule will edited to read "must contain substantial and relevant topical content".. This means that unsubstantiated generalizations about groups or political opponents is NOT ALONE sufficient as "specific topical content" anymore.. Yeah, you have to stop and think and spend a few calories composing a post..

I found his post very relevant. The OP and the video really say it all. It’s simple as that. The joke are those trying to deny what’s right in front of their face on camera

The party of the rumpsters want all the rest of us to expand where they can flatulate all over it. When we post with a short to the point post, there isn't anything for them to go off on. So they try and resort to censorship and threats. Rump is now going after Amazon due to the owners views in the Times by way of the USPS. I am receiving a large package today from Amazon through USPS today The shipping was inexpensive. That same package through the other two would have been at least 40 bucks. The new rules that Rumps new flunky in charge of USPS has presented are going to increase the cost of shipping, take longer for the item to be shipped, some packages won't be shipped for weeks where it just sits in some USPS warehouse.

On top of that, think of this, mail-in votes may be delayed weeks. The voter gets the ballot 10 days before the poll closes. They fill it out and mail it back the next day. Because of the decrease in services, that vote may sit in your mailbox for a couple of days due to the lack of carriers, then it goes to the first leg where it can sit for days. Then it goes across town to another postal area where it may sit for a few more days. And that is just to get it across town.

The two points here is that Rump is using the USPS for revenge against Bezos and Mail-in Voting. I look for selective enforcement of these new rules where Florida is exempt.

I watched some of it after the fact; there is little reason for me to pay attention to the interviews and such since I had my mind made up in 2017 not to vote for this guy. Anyway, I saw some of the interview clips the other day on Twitter and it was like an SNL skit. I thought I was watching an SNL skit at first with Trump actually being self deprecating for once. But alas....no. It was reality.

Covid 19 is under control? Really?

Haha. Oh believe there will be SNL skits about this kind of idiocy

They don't even need to edit it. or put an actor to replace Rump.

Yet, i bet they still vote for him. So few will admit they made such a yuge mistake!
You nailed it. I got in a debate with a friend over Trump's promotion of hydroxy. I asserted it was irresponsible for him to keep suggesting it works when the science does not support that position. I sent him link after link showing the most recent medical science does not show the drug has any efficacy in fighting COVID. In response he sends me outdated, anecdotal, non placebo controlled, worthless studies defending Trump. He can't let it go. Trumpleheads have too much invested in his defense to admit their error.

Yet, i bet they still vote for him. So few will admit they made such a yuge mistake!
You nailed it. I got in a debate with a friend over Trump's promotion of hydroxy. I asserted it was irresponsible for him to keep suggesting it works when the science does not support that position. I sent him link after link showing the most recent medical science does not show the drug has any efficacy in fighting COVID. In response he sends me outdated, anecdotal, non placebo controlled, worthless studies defending Trump. He can't let it go. Trumpleheads have too much invested in his defense to admit their error.
This attitude of never admitt fault, never apologize, double down, and hit back harder is grade school toxic BS. How embarrassing that it is trending at the highest levels of our politics.

The US has so many infected because we test much more than other countries.
If we stop testing will people stop dying?
People will stop dying when they start following the guidance to mitigate the virus.
The US has more than twice the number of tests than the next country, so the added tests will pickup more asymptomatic and mild cases, including false positives. Most other countries only test at the hospitals.

Last edited:

Trump whooped his ass, big league. The desperate leftist kept making unsupported assertions and trying to spin topics and Trump stopped him in his tracks every time.

Do you just say things that you want to be true? Is that the game? We can all watch the video, no need to spin, it’s pretty clear as day what’s going on.
Unlike low IQ TDS afflicted morons such as yourself, I am capable of independent thought.

You can watch the video a million times and all you will think about it is what the fakestream media has brainwashed you into thinking of it.

Similar situation here. Told an acquaintance yhat the CDC had said to NOT use hydroxychloroquine he said bullshit. Sent him the link, he looked at the link in his text shook his head deleted it and said fake nuz.

I'm like bro it is fro THE CDC, a government site that tRump is in charge of and he would not acknowledge or look at it.

You can not fix that kind of stupid.

Unlike low IQ TDS afflicted morons such as yourself, I am capable of independent thought.

You can watch the video a million times and all you will think about it is what the fakestream media has brainwashed you into thinking of it.

You obviously are not capable of independent thought as you are not seeing what’s right in front of you

You obviously are not capable of independent thought as you are not seeing what’s right in front of you
I see Swan repeatedly lie and I see Trump repeatedly correct him with verifiable words of truth. Even Swan has since acquiesced that he was wrong and Trump was correct, regarding mail-in ballots.

Of course you didn't know that because you only see what you've been brainwashed into seeing by the fakestream news. That's why you have such a serious case of TDS in the first place.

Personally, I think Trump should have been much tougher on Swan, but obviously he really likes Swan.

Trump has the left so scared that they are willing to vote for a feeble minded Alzheimer's patient who literally does not know where he is at any given moment. A man so dull he forgets what he said in the middle of a sentence. Joe Biden needs to be in a memory ward before he wanders off a bridge!

But, but, but. Orange man bad.......

:rofl:
Its ironic that you point to the dems as being scared and then proceed to use the mindless attack over Bidens mental health. A petty and worthless tactic that is used every election that involves a senior citizen. It shows your own fear and inability to critic Biden on anything of substance. Remember when Clinton was on her death bed?? What happened there? I'll tell you, y'all were and still are full of shit
Irony? Clinton lost. Biden will lose too. Slow Joe is mentally incapacitated and unfit for office. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. EXCEPT JOE BIDEN. That is irony.

As for criticizing Biden on substance-it's is very difficult, becaue he has no substance! He's says whatever he believes "polls" best at the moment. He has situation values- he changes he "deeply held" beliefs depending on the audience. He's as malleable as a piece of warm chewing gum.
Jesus, you just go right along with the current talking points don't ya? What a joke.

Biden has release policy plan after policy plan, he talks about how he will rebuild the economy and what he wants to do with his presidency. I bet you don't know a thing about that stuff because your too wrapped up into the Biden has dementia BS. Get a life dude, nobody is going to take that stuff seriously. The Trump campaign just suspending spending on all those ads because the message was failing to land. You'll be onto new talking points in a weak or so. I'm sure Ukraine and Hunter talking points are coming soon. Either way... Don't be a puppet, it's pathetic.
Dementia Joe spent 50 years in the top echelons of government, and did nothing. But now he has a plan?

MmmmHmmmm.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back