Trumps approval ratings climbing on Covid 19 actions !

Poll numbers in times of disasters usually favor the President.

Look back over Bill Clinton after OKC and George W. Bush after 9/11/2001 and you will see how when reality hit hard the voter will support the President...

left wing Politico reports that the majority of Americans approve of Trumps handling of the Covid 19 outbreak ! so much for the lefts dreams of using the virus to hurt Trump in November !and since a poll was by left wing media ABC the actual nubers are probably much higher in favor of Trump !Poll: Majority of Americans now approve of Trump’s coronavirus management

Oh, so now polls are valid? :)
I've been keeping a close eye on the big picture..and it hasn't really moved a whole lot.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

left wing Politico reports that the majority of Americans approve of Trumps handling of the Covid 19 outbreak ! so much for the lefts dreams of using the virus to hurt Trump in November !and since a poll was by left wing media ABC the actual nubers are probably much higher in favor of Trump !Poll: Majority of Americans now approve of Trump’s coronavirus management

sort of amazing what happens after he quits lying to the American people telling them it was no big deal

Last edited:

I've been keeping a close eye on the big picture..and it hasn't really moved a whole lot.

Sorry, in my haste to hit the send button, I forgot to mention that the previous poll was taken one week ago. Two days after Trump's disaster of an address to the nation and the stock market tanking the very next day. Then Pence and the experts stepped in one week ago to put the training wheels on. So I'm not surprised that the approval numbers went up. Projecting confidence and competence to reassure the public gets you that nice bounce.

sort of amazing what happens after he quit lying to the American people telling them it was no big deal
you are going to lose in nov commie !and dont try that you are an independent bullshit ! i've seen your posts ! you are so far to the left that Marx and Stalin call you Dear Leader .

not at all JackOfAllThingsGay the poles are usually skewed against Trump ! add 10 points to his approval .

I know Trump says a lot of shit that seems ill-researched, flamboyant, or later proves to be inaccurate, but TALK doesn't run the country, we had all the talk in the world from Obumma and look what that got us. It is INTENTIONS, INTENT, ACTIONS and RESULTS that matter, and AFATIC, Trump's ratings could not be much higher with me. There are some policies of his I've HEARD that I don't agree with, but I mean-- -- --

-- -- --LOOK AT THE DEMOCRATIC ALTERNATIVES!

It's not like the democrats give us any better choice!

sort of amazing what happens after he quit lying to the American people telling them it was no big deal
you are going to lose in nov commie !and dont try that you are an independent bullshit ! i've seen your posts ! you are so far to the left that Marx and Stalin call you Dear Leader .

No idea of the definition of the terms you are throwing around, huh? Just repeating the BS talking terms that right wing media spews out. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. But if it makes you feel any better, Trump has about the same chance of winning re-election as he did of winning election in 2016.

They're doing an AWESOME job so far.

What blows my mind is those who criticize Trump's every breath with nothing but lies and hatred. Then there's the "should be ready now" types, Trump's fault, he's incompetent and "called it a hoax". Neat right? Trump's been running shit three years, the prior 200 years were his fault too.

not at all JackOfAllThingsGay the poles are usually skewed against Trump ! add 10 points to his approval .

Only Rasmussen does that.
And yes, that was me. I actually thought your response was funny. :)

America approves of calling the Chinese flu the Chinese flu.

They're doing an AWESOME job so far.

What blows my mind is those who criticize Trump's every breath with nothing but lies and hatred. Then there's the "should be ready now" types, Trump's fault, he's incompetent and "called it a hoax". Neat right? Trump's been running shit three years, the prior 200 years were his fault too.

Your point? Trump's behavior and lack of response has been thoroughly detailed. A lazy person's Google search will tell you that. No lies or perceived hatred needed. The truth is right there for you to read. If he acts decisively on Jan 22nd, it may be that his re-election is all but guaranteed...before the Democratic primaries/caucuses even start, regardless of whether the virus spreads here (hint, it was already here..maybe as far back as November of last year).

I know Trump says a lot of shit that seems ill-researched, flamboyant, or later proves to be inaccurate, but TALK doesn't run the country, we had all the talk in the world from Obumma and look what that got us. It is INTENTIONS, INTENT, ACTIONS and RESULTS that matter, and AFATIC, Trump's ratings could not be much higher with me. There are some policies of his I've HEARD that I don't agree with, but I mean-- -- --

Yeah he lies his ass off. And then wonder why nobody trusts him.

Yeah he lies his ass off. And then wonder why nobody trusts him.
But he got elected because no body trusted what has been in D.C. for decades. You see the quandry?

you worshipers are so cute when you defend your god. It is unlike anything I have ever seen. You all make the Obama worshipers look down right heathenish.

Forum List

Back