Trump's 16 Accusers So Far

MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016

So far 16 women are accusing Trump of sexual abuse including his first wife Ivana who admits that Trump "violated" her. The lame stream media is reporting the number of sexual abusers so far to be eight. The number as a 10/14/2016 is 16. In a day or so I expect that number to perhaps double like it did in the Bill Cosby case.

A List Of Women Accusing Trump Of Sexual Advances And Other Behavior

The real number is much higher because only 20% of sexual assault victims come forward.

The focal point of the study was the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS) — an annual crime report conducted through household surveys by the U.S. Census Bureau for the Bureau of Justice Statistics — which counted 188,380 victims of rape and sexual assault in 2010.Nov 21, 2013

Rape Is Grossly Underreported In The U.S., Study Finds | Huffington Post

www.huffingtonpost.com/.../rape-study-report-america-us_n_4310...
OK Trump supporters, if you can still support Trump after knowing he's a sexual abuser and shit talks women,
you need to die of rectal cancer. Allegedly you losers know better. Either way, you deserve an agonizing life
and an agonizing death.

So far her ex-wife already admitted it was a false accusation.

I wonder how long it takes for the others to do the same... I hope there will be some type of backlash for these people. The only question is, how much did Hillary pay?

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president."

Of course, the dems would refuse to believe the "victim", when it hurts their narrative.

So far 16 women are accusing Trump of sexual abuse including his first wife Ivana who admits that Trump "violated" her. The lame stream media is reporting the number of sexual abusers so far to be eight. The number as a 10/14/2016 is 16. In a day or so I expect that number to perhaps double like it did in the Bill Cosby case.

A List Of Women Accusing Trump Of Sexual Advances And Other Behavior

The real number is much higher because only 20% of sexual assault victims come forward.

The focal point of the study was the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS) — an annual crime report conducted through household surveys by the U.S. Census Bureau for the Bureau of Justice Statistics — which counted 188,380 victims of rape and sexual assault in 2010.Nov 21, 2013

Rape Is Grossly Underreported In The U.S., Study Finds | Huffington Post

www.huffingtonpost.com/.../rape-study-report-america-us_n_4310...
OK Trump supporters, if you can still support Trump after knowing he's a sexual abuser and shit talks women,
you need to die of rectal cancer. Allegedly you losers know better. Either way, you deserve an agonizing life
and an agonizing death.
Easy, Mr. Fritz. There is the Supreme Court, after all, and how to handle a drowning economy. People are overlooking his busy hands, is all.

Forum List

Back